Followers 0

Shadows of the Heart

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Disclaimer: I own nothing from Nintendo or the Legend of Zelda series. I don

Posted

Chapter 1: Shadow

Posted

Very, very well done!! :D I feel as if I'm watching a show, but I can't help but think of it as an anime show. Let me tell

you this, that each and every day I will check this and MAKE SURE you have written more. This is the kind of stories that I

like, and if someone doesn't, I'll make sure otherwise. I made my own Fan Fiction Story just recently and is now available

to read. I just wish with my heart that you of all people will read it. My story is called "Rune Factory: Frontier". It would

mean much if you would comment on mine. Even though every story that I like on this site are written by boys, I still will

enjoy it just as much. ^_^ As a girl, I vow to try and make the same amount of awesome stories you have made!! ^_^

Posted (edited)

Thank you so very much for your oppinion on this story. I actually get that sometimes too when I read my fanfics. I'll PM you a link to my other fanfics if you want. Alright, here we go with chapter 2...

Chapter 2: Extraction

I look at the highway man that stood before me ten feet away, Alicia at my side. We

Edited by Dark Fire (see edit history)

Posted

Very awesome!! Please don't take this too personally, but I think that the part when Blade gets out of Trigger was a TINY bit too early. Other than that, I thought it was fantastic as always! I made a different Fan Fic. I'm sorry to have bothered you with the "Rune Factory Frontier" one. I want you to read the one called, "Saiyuki". I'm sorry to just tell you this, but by just reading your own fanfics, I think you'd enjoy the one I'm working on now. I try to make it as funny as possible, so just comment on that story and I'll reply back to you. Thank you so much!!

Posted

Chapter 3: Siblings & Suspicions

I awoken to the rising sun, finding myself situated next to my sister, just near the path leading to the village of Ordon. I felt that my sword was still in my grasp, but right near the middle of the blade was where it broke. It must have happened when I tried to block the magic blasts from the magician, which failed.

Posted

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Posted

Once again, BEAU-TI-FUL!!! I love how descriptive you are with what the characters are doing, and the scenery. I can just see it in my mind! I ESPECIALLY love the last part! I just have a feeling that that wasn't Trigger, but Blade!! Heehee, amazing, thank you for writing more, as I requested. :D Even if you have Writers Block, I'm still willing to wait as long as I need to to read more! I'm sorry, but I have just one more story I was working on, and I was wondering if you'd like to read it...... :embarrassed: This story I'm making is one of my best, in my opinion, but I couldn't think of another name for a horse other than Epona :embarrassed: I'm planning on calling it... "Demon Yard", because the main character is a demon. I don't know why I add the 'yard' though... anyways, thanks a lot!!! Make sure to comment on mine also!! I want to add one more thing, though. When I mentioned before about Blade coming out too early, I take it back!! That was almost the perfect time to have him do it. Sorry I ever said that!! Also, you have your first crazed fan!! :joy:

Posted

Lol, thanks there Issa Kazuma. And, because of you, I have a reason why I want to continue. Here's the next chapter for you! ^.^

Chapter 4: Legends

Strangely enough, the travel to Ordon wasn

Posted

This is the best fanfic I've read in a long time. I can't wait for the next chapter! :joy:

Posted

Same here.... by far!! ^_^ I still love the extra work you put in it (I can just tell!! :D ) and the very descrpitive writing. There is no room for improvement on your part, Dark Fire. You already have the best talents that I could never have! :joy: I just won't believe you if you say your not a professional writer! :D

Posted

((I thank you for enjoying this story and, I wouldn't say I'm the greatest writer. My friends can write better stories than me, I must admit. Anywho, here's chapter 5 for you to enjoy! ^.^))

Chapter 5: Twilight

Posted

Oh no!! :fear: Trigger's dad BETTER not die! That would be HORRIBLE!! Now I fear for Trigger and his Father. What to do what to do.... :unsure:

Posted

:cry: ahhhhhhhh no he cant die :cry:

ops did i sat that :embarrassed: teehee