Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LLOYD IRVING IN TP?!?!?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not sure if that's right because as i slowly moved my camera, it stayed in one place

Maybe you saw an unidentified flying object and you went color blind, causing you to think it was red?

Posted

Dont take this the wrong way or anything but are you sure your not on any medication if not then maybe it was a glitch or something that happened with your wii or your full of crap and just trying to trick us.

Posted

Guy's full of crap, end of story.

Posted

whoa hey there not all of us ok.

Posted

I'm not sure if that's right because as i slowly moved my camera, it stayed in one place

Umm... Actually that would support Gingerlink's idea.

Posted

You know, I once knew a guy who thought he saw a UFO when he was about to get in his car.

I think he went by the name of "Link_Player".

Posted

Was there a picture of Lloyd Irving on the wall behind you and it was reflecting off the tv?

No, I;m honestly certain it was locked in the image of my tv, i looked around, and it was like it was a model in mid air. no reflection.

but i have poster by bed in other room :P

Be nice, Teto.... We wouldn't want to have another bezerk swearing fit...

I'll SHOW YOU BERSERK!

YOU puppy EATING dungeon WEARING master sword RACING tunic PUMPING kokori KNAWING hookshot SUCKING

cavern LICKING shield ABBUSING dampe'.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! arrow THAT!

P.S. I made all censors in THIS one. other one was real. :P no, im not mad, im just a LITTLE pissed that no one believes me O.o

Maybe you saw an unidentified flying object and you went color blind, causing you to think it was red?

If i went color blind, i would think of red as a blue, brown, or purple, or black and white. Im not color blind, i have an eye doctor.

but i hope you're right when you said i WENT color blind, not i am. but no, i'm pretty sure it was him.

anyway, LETS DROP THE SUBJECT OF ME BEING CRAZY AND TALK ABOUT DONUTS! mmmmmmmmm....

nasty sugar coated bread...... DONT COMMENT ON HOW YOU LOVE DONUTS, AND HOW MUCH I HATE EM!

itll piss me off......plz, no more berserkness....