Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Epicness of Vio

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Unedited version of the epic story Vio told in the chat room looooong ago. I never posted it 'cause meh. Oh and hi. (I hope someone else didn't already beat me to posting this. Although, I really don't care, I'm just god-awfully bored right now.)

<Vio> Once there was a Cookie named Bob.

<Vio> And a Kitty named Jeff.

<Vio> So one day... They decided to join forces and create... EVIL.

<Vio> Other than Yaoi Kitty and Cookie Smex, the two weren't up to anything good...

<Vio> They would always pick on the poor Doggies and Crackers... Pulling Pranks too!

<Vio> Then one day... The awesome King decided to find a way to destroy this little evil...

<Vio> But sadly..

<Vio> Back in the day... GOOD never triumphed over EVIL.

<Vio> GOOD were just some nerds... They could only pull normal... Not EVIL shinnanigins.

<Vio> So King Dustin had his 4 most Loyalest Subjects go fetch the "Ultimate Alignment."

<Vio> Whom no one has ever seen... Or found... Or any of the muffindairies.

<Vio> So... Vivica Cracker, Kevin the Bull Dog, UZF the Key, and Muffin the Cupcake... SET OUT TO VENTURE FORTH THE WORLD OF IRC under the order of King Dustin.

<Vio> The 4 went through SEVERAL trials of uselessness. having fun until... A shout emerged.

<Vio> "HALT!" screamed UZF The, Key.

<Vio> The Trio looked to UZF. A DOOR!

<Vio> So, UZF, The Key was jammed into the door... In an attempt to open it.

<Vio> All the while, Kevin, The Bulldog gnawing at the foot of the door, and Muffin, The Cupcake mushed his offerings against the door... Screaming in pain.

<Vio> Only to open it... To find...

<Vio> THE ULTIMATE ALIGNMENT!!!!

<Vio> Or so they thought...

<Vio> Muffin jumped onto the treasure box, humping it as usual. Smearing his offerings upon it.

<Vio> There was a crude tag "The Ultimate Alignment" partially glued onto it.

<Vio> Little did they know... The Four were stepping RIGHT into a trap.

<Vio> Vivica The Cracker and Kevin the Bulldog were having a pleasent conversation as Muffin and the Key were slamming themselves against the chest in an attempt to break it open.

<Vio> "PK FIRE!" Muffin screamed, thinking it would burn the box open...

<Vio> Sadly, all that passed through the room was the atmosphere.

<Vio> UZF, had an idea!

<Vio> Seeing as he was a Key... He could open the Box! Such a Smart Key he was.

<Vio> Shame he didn't think of it sooner... They just opened the door with the key, too.

<Vio> Regardless... The box opened.

<Vio> As LoZ's item get theme played as the box slowly opened, emiting a gold light...

<Vio> THEY RECIEVED...

<Vio> KIMMY THE PARROT, SAHA THE TALKING SKULL, AND... FORTISSIMO... a Musical Note.

<Vio> The 7 got along quite well until Vivica remembered The King's words...

<Vio> "VIVIIIIIIII.... GO FIND THE ULTIMATE ALIGNMENT... Or some crap like that, Kay?"

<Vio> Vivi pleaded for the other to continue with her on King Dustin's quest.

<Vio> So... Vivica The Cracker, Kevin The Bulldog, UZF The Key, Muffin the Cupcake, Kimmy the Parrot, Saha The Talking Skull, and... Fortissimo... A Musical Note... CONTINUED.

<Vio> They searched several rooms, committing several odd jobs... Only to end up back where they started...

<Vio> So...

<Vio> "DAMN THIS IRC!" Shouted UZF, Sick and tired of ending up with nothing in this World of Madness.

<Vio> Back with the Evil Syndicate...

<Vio> After Several Hours of Kitty and Cookie Yaoi Smex, Jeff the Kitty discovered of King Dustin's plan.

<Vio> So he rounded up the cookie who the Author couldn't remember the name of... And they went to commit acts of...... EVIL... Mwehehe.

<Vio> Back to the GOOD nerds.

<Vio> The Awesome, Saha The Talking Skull decided to go on his own... Thinking he could cover more ground.

<Vio> Sadly... The 6 followed Saha, secretly... Seeing as Saha could only look forward, and it would take VERY long for him to turn...

<Vio> So they were actually all together... SECRETLY.

<Vio> "She'll be coming around Mt. Silver when she comes... She'll be coming around Mt. Si--" Saha The Talking Skull sung.. Only to be interrupted by Muffin. "MT. si7<er Wen ShE Coumwaes.!!!!"

<Vio> Saha, The talking Skull heard this blashemious...? Voice. He quickly rolled foreward, seeing the Group behind him... Upside down. "AHA!!!!" He shouted.

<Vio> Vivi the Cracker shouted, crying, and... Doing some other kind of crap... AFRAID OF SAHA, THE TALKING SKULL.

<Vio> This invoked The Wrath of Saha, The Talking Skull...

<Vio> Saha Leveled Up! DO DOOOOOO..... Evolving to... Saha, The Talking Skull... REAPER!

<Vio> Saha was unsure of something though...

<Vio> Saha was unsure if his fans would not like his new image and position...

<Vio> Should he have pressed the B Button and Stayed a Talking Skull or... SHOULD HE BE A UBER BADASS TALKING SKULL... With a Scythe.

<Vio> After Saha's transofrmation... The Group continued to travele through the #Samasa Desert which isn't real...

<Vio> Only to be Stopped by... The Evil Syndicate... BOB THE COOKIE AND JEFF THE KITTY.

<Vio> A totally big Fight that can't be viewed because we're on public television and all the violent stuff is censored... Damn censors.

<Vio> Saha, Decided to End it now... But seeing as there were on the side of GOOD, They wouldn't win..

<Vio> Saha The Talking Skull Reaper rose into the air, bearing his Scythe. "YOU DARE STRIKE THE SON OF ODIN!?" He lunged into the ground, Splitting it in two.

<Vio> Causing cracks that went so far... It escaped irc and went into the Real World... And that's why we now have Continents.

<Vio> A blazing "Black?" and White Light emitted from the Cracks.

<Vio> Vivica, Kevin, UZF, Muffin, Kimmy, and Fort began to fall deep into the cracks.

<Vio> No matter what crunchies, Barks, Clinks, Mushes, ANNOYING PARROT TALKING, and musical notes that played and occured... Saha could do nothing for his friends.

<Vio> Saha lost all hope, falling down with them... Hearing what seemed to be Dustin's last words as his final breath was breathed...

<Vio> ALL OF A SUDDEN, as The EVIL were laughing and the GOOD were falling into their well deserved Oblivion....

<Vio> A voice was heard... "Crap." Followed by Several Little Sounds. Boop Beep... Boop... Do do do doooooo...

<Vio> (I WILL OWN YOU ALL IN OBLIVION... Cept for Saha)

<Vio> "Huh?" Saha opened his eyes, and the EVIL syndicate stopped their laughter.

<Vio> The Group slowed down, not long before being swished back into the air and onto the ground, there was a half opened door in the floor.. It was rther large.

<Vio> Engraved in it was the initials... UZF'S Destiny... Door.

<Vio> UZF, laughed aloud. "HAHA, WHAT KINDA IDIOT GOT NAMED UZF. Boy, Do I feel sorry for him."

<Vio> ... "Oh... Wait..."

<Vio> The Group closed their eyes... Remembering King Dustin.

<Vio> Vivica recalled "Cookies and Kittens are the ultimate signs of Evil... I'm hungry, Go fetch me some... NOW."

<Vio> Again, They all remembered Dustin's Final words...

<Vio> Kevin recalled "... What kind of Bull Dog are you? Getting pranked by a Kitten. LEAVE MY PRESCENCE NAO."

<Vio> Muffin was too busy humping the ground... "Remember, Muffin... Hyumping teh grodn will make you rikc liek me"

<Vio> But UZF... He remembered something different.... As if he'd forgotten it.

<Vio> "REMEMBER UZF. The door will say "UZF's destiny" or something... SO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T OPEN UP THE WRONG DOOR.

<Vio> " at the end of that... ^ UZF

<Vio> UZF had fallen into the hole and right into the keyhole... And the sounds grew louder.

<Vio> Beep Boop Bop.

<Vio> The Door open... And A boy... Holding some sort of handheld device emerged.

<Vio> "BLEEP YOU, Stupid Ghosts."

<Vio> He looked up, unaware of the current situation.

<Vio> He climbed up to ground level, only to see a Kitten and a cookie. "GASP, THE ULTIMATE SIGNS OF EVIL."

<Vio> He had forgotten what his Purpose was... Being locked in the infinite darkness for so long.

<Vio> It's...

<Vio> THE ULTIMATE ALIGNMENT SUPERHERO TIME RESCUE!!!!

<Vio> By a simple wave of the Hand, The Kitten and The Cookie were turned into lame excuses of food and...

<Vio> The GOOD guys were now.. Heroic.

<Vio> Now... Even if Turmoil were to exist...

<Vio> GOOD would always triumph over EVIL.

<Vio> After a couple of Action Sequences later..

<Vio> The Group and THE ULTIMATE ALIGNMENT were before King Dustin's feet.

<Vio> Many of you think this is how Good always triumps over Evil..

<Vio> Or why we have Continents.

<Vio> But it's actually... The Birth of a Diety.. Who was COOLER than King Dustin.

<Vio> Dustin held his Pimp Stick over the Lad's shoulder and spoke softly... "I now dub you... Vio Scarlet Milanor... I GUTTA GO CHECK IT OUT!11!11one!!!"

<Vio> (xD)

<Vio> AND NOW... THE AWESOMEST THING HAS ENTERED THIS WORLD...

<Vio> And despite This "Vio" not chosing a Side... GOOD will always win?

<Vio> And so... There you all have it... The Awesomeest thing to ever enter The Chat and Forums...

<Vio> Okay people... Lets wrap it up... Show's over...

<Vio> Vivica squealed. "YAY, I GOT TO BE IN THE MOVIE."

<Vio> Muffin humped the floor.

<Vio> Saha continued on his journey, Being an Awesome Talking Skull.. WHICH WAS COOLER THAN EVERYTHING CEPT THE VIO.

<Vio> Vio shouted "Okay... Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!"

<Vio> The End...

yay

Posted

That sucked.

Posted

Hey, I didn't write it. xD

Posted (edited)

Why am I in here, and why am I being praised in here? :(

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

Ask Vio, Saha. None of this was written by me, I just agreed to post it on the forum......which I was supposed to do a very long time ago, but forgot. xD

Posted

I laughed all the way through this.

Ah, good old Vio.

Posted

Oh, hey... You finally posted this... Ehehe, good thing I searched up my name.