Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rune Factory: Frontier

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I really hope you enjoy! :D Please comment. For those who just joined this site, to comment, go to the bottom right corner of this entry and click "reply." Thank you for trying this story out. I tried my best!! :joy:

~~~~~~~~~~

I had lost everything; my memory, a place to live... When I was on the verge of collapse, I met her. She provided me with food, a home, and.... new memories. However, she suddenly disappeared one day without a single word to anybody. That very next day, I left the town behind to search for her.......

RUNE FACTORY FRONTIER

I walked over an olden built bridge and stopped at the end of it. As I panted for new oxygen, I realized something I hadn’t before. “Man, it’s getting pretty dark. I’d better look for a place to rest for the night.” I wondered out loud. I finally came across a large building that looked like an old church. The windows were glass panes and it was rather low for a church. “I wonder if I can find lodging over there.” With only the power of my will, I forced myself to move on to the building.

I entered the church and walked down the small red carpet that ran across the middle of the flooring. Large wooden benches stood along side it, some with dust mites. At the back of the church was an organ, and a long table that had three lighten candles. I walked down the carpet and arose to an old woman, who wore a purple headdress and a purple gown. She was old, which shortened her height. I walked straight up to her, waiting for someone to say something.

I finally told her my story, and stood anxiously for an answer. “You’re looking for a missing girl? I’m very sorry to hear that.” she said, not giving me an answer I was hoping for. She gathered up her sadness and said, “If you don’t mind this humble place, you should rest here for the night.” I bowed my head quickly and flung it back up. “Thank you so much! Sister... um...” I didn’t know what her name was, and I froze on spot.

“Stella.” she said, and smiled widely. “Sister Stella, thank you very much. My name is Raguna.” I said, and smiled back the same way. “Raguna, huh? That’s a wonderful name.” Stella said, her face straight. She glanced at me, and said, “By the way, Raguna, was this missing girl your sweetheart?” she giggled after she finished her question. Sweating, I threw my arms in the air. “N-no! It’s nothing like that at all!” I yelled, and panted for more breath. I gathered up my emotions and sighed. “...But, she is a very important person to me.”

Sister Stella sighed along with me and smiled. “I see... Well, let’s just leave the matter be for now, eh? It’s getting late. You should rest.” she said. She looked at me, with sags under her eyes, and said ‘good night.’ I returned the favor, and we both walked into a fancy hallway, the entrance in the main rooms’ left side. Sister Stella then told me to just sleep in the infirmary because she had no extra rooms. I agreed in the proper manner and slept, without another word.

Chapter 2

The next morning, I walked back into the main room with the red carpet. Sister Stella waited for me with patience. “Thank you for last night, Sister Stella. How can I repay you?” I asked with gratitude. She just smiled and nodded. “We must all help each other out in times of need. I’ll be praying your search goes well.” she added to her own ‘your welcome.’ “Thank you.” I said.

Suddenly, I saw a sunlight ray coming from behind me. I turned around. “Good morning!” a familiar voice called out. The door opened fully, and there she was. It was the girl I was searching for. Her very blonde hair in a low pony tail with a ribbon that kept it together, a blue and white short dress that had a gold linen that strung down the middle to the bottom. Her pale skin reflected to rays’ light. “You are....?” she said and walked over to the Sister and I. “Mi-Mist?!” I babbled with confusion. She smiled at me, but also with confusion. “Yes, I’m Mist. And you.... You look just like Raguna!” she yelled, finally realizing it. “That’s ‘cause I AM him!” I yelled.

“Oh, what a coincidence to meet in a place like this.” she said and smiled again. “I came looking for you, Mist!!” I yelled, angry. I suddenly heard a hearty laughter. It was Sister Stella, almost about to fall on her back. “Ahahaha! So Mist was the missing girl Raguna was looking for!” she laughed. Mist suddenly placed a confused emotion on her face. “Sister Stella, I didn’t know you knew Raguna.” Mist said. “I just happened to stop here for the night while I was looking for you.” I answered to Mist.

“More importantly, what in the world are you doing here, Mist?! Everyone’s worried about you because you left so suddenly.” I changed the subject. “Oh, I’m sorry. Well, can you return to town and tell everyone I’m fine?” she asked me with a straight face. “Huh....? You’re not coming with me?” I asked confused. “I can’t. Someone is calling for me.” she said, and stole a glance back at the door. “Again, with the nonsense....” I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, Mist grabbed my hands. “I know! Raguna, you should stay here!” she yelled. “What?! I can’t do that!” I yelled, and placed my hands on my knees. “If I remember correctly , there’s an empty house next to the one I live in.” Mist mentioned, with little sympathy. Sister Stella finally entered the conversation. “Well... yes, there is, but no one has lived there for so long, it’s a mess. Not to mention the farming area in front of it.” she said, and sighed.

“Don’t worry, Sister Stella. Raguna is very skilled at tending to such things.” Mist said, and oddly, it felt as if music was flowing around her. “I’m sure he’ll clean this one right up!” Mist added to her previous sentence. A drop of sweat rolled down my cheek. “Um... I don’t remember agreeing to stay here...” I mumbled, but no one heard me. “Come on, Raguna. It’s this way!” Mist yelled, and she ran out the door. I looked back at Stella, but her face was very confused. I sighed and followed Mist.

I exited to door and looked up. The sky was beautiful, and very blue and sunny. “Right down this path!” Mist yelled, and I looked back down. She suddenly was gone. I looked around quickly and saw her almost halfway passed the bridge I was on last night. “Please wait!” I yelled and ran after her. Suddenly, Sister Stella walked out the door and I stopped. “Raguna, once you finish up some work, can you come to this church again?” she asked.

“Sure.” I said and smiled. The Sister walked back into the church without hesitation. I turned back around and ran down the dirt road that was surrounded with grass. I finally caught back up to Mist and looked up with relief. I suddenly noticed something I hadn’t before. “What’s that?” I asked her. It was an island. Floating up in the sky, literally. It was shaped, and looked, exactly like a whale. A castle stood on top of the whale island, and one fin had a piece of the castle on it.

“That’s Whale Island. It’s always is the sky above Trampoli village.” Mist explained with a smile. “What a strange island....” I mumbled. “I heard there’s a cave inside it. Piques your interest, doesn’t it?” Mist laughed. "Yeah... it sure does." I said and glanced once more back up at the strange island. Mist stopped walking in front of a small house. I stopped also. The houses windows were also glass panes but now on this house, so was the door. In front of the house, was what looked like an area that wasn't used for centuries. It was a large farming area that had tree stumps, large sticks, big rocks, medium size rocks, and pebbles everywhere. It didn't even look like a farming area.

"Sorry, Raguna. I know it's kind of messed up, but this is all we can offer you if you want to stay." Mist said. "I never said I was going to stay, Mist." I said, and a vein on my head showed my anger. "You can go inside your home now, but I need to go do something. So, I'll meet up with you later!" Mist yelled and ran back up the path. I sighed angrily and gave up on her. I suddenly felt so uneasy, and I turned around to a different path. Someone was blocking my vision to look down the path.

It was a man, who looked not much older than me. He had blonde, spiky hair and his eyes were blood red. He looked at me with a sneer on his face. I couldn't put my finger on it, but he looked a bit familiar. He looked very strong, his muscles were the proof. I froze in my spot, and stared into his face. He finally said something, that I wish he never had..... "That hair.... those eyes.... I've found you, Raguna....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I have for you now! Please reply, and I'll add more. :D Thank you for reading this!!! :joy:

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

Hmmm, all I can say is... wow. I think that this is better than my fanfic, to tell you the truth. Great style and everything, and also the use of advanced vocabulary. And also, I think you should continue on with this. Total Favorite! x3

Posted

Very Nice. Based mostly off of the game I assume.

But a disclaimer should be placed so those who have never heard of the Rune Factory Series don't mistake it for your work when it was clearly made by Marvelous and Natsume. Thank you. Besides that it seems very good.

Also just to get this out of my system....

STEEELLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ok I'm done. It was obviously going to pop up eventually.

Posted

i think it could use a few mor references from the first game but other than that... THIS AWESOME :D :D