Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Saiyuki

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey, sorry about not having a description! :embarrassed: I sort of...... forgot..... Heh heh.... :embarrassed: Well, I'll tell you it right now.

"Saiyuki", is about a young boy who is tragically born a Heretic. A Heretic is a sort of being that is different from the human and god race. They can go out of control when their Power limiters are taken off. Power Limiters are usually a gold coloring that suppresses the power of who ever is wearing it. The young boy is born in a time when the demons attack the most, well, they attack humans anyway. The boy never got a name, but soon will, and later goes off with Conzen, Haikai, and Gojio on a journey to destroy all the demons, and on the way they learn about their own powers and freindship, and the terrible powers of a Heretic when the power limiter is off......

===================

In an ancient time in the heavens, I was thrown in a cage cell. I didn't know what I did wrong, nor did my weak body have enough power to break out. What was going on? Why am I here, in such a place? The cell was rather large, which fit my standards, but it was damp, cold, and the entire cage including the bars were made of Earth's land. I sat in the very back of the cell, everything was lifeless. At times when the sun rose, I would crawl my way to the beginning of the cage and bask in its glory. One glimpse of light was what I wait for each and every day. My long, brown hair glimmered in the sunlight. Ever since I realized I was alive, I've had a gold crown on my forehead. Not a crown a king would wear, for it wasn't on top of my head, it was under my hair on my forehead. My bright gold eyes were the key to tell everyone what I was. My name is.... well, I never got a name by anyone. I was only called things. The people working at my cell... would call me.... a Heretic.

======================= Chapter 1: Escape =======================

"Get all the way back, you stupid kid!!" the guard yelled as he whipped my hand on the bars. I scuttled back carefully, rubbing the pain off my hand. THe sun finally came out, but the guard kept me from looking at it. "Hey, mister guard?" I asked him, my voice quivering. "What is it?" he asked, his voice low. "When is lunch time?" I asked him and smiled widely. The guard glared at me evilly and turned around, not answering. I never even thought about breaking free, I never even thought about what it was like in the outside world. It felt as if I was born in this cave, which could be possible. Heretics like me are born from Earth's Soil and Land and Ocean. I was pretty much born from earth, that is the true nature of a Heretic. I was told never to take the gold thing off my head, and never I shall recommend. The one person who cared for me told that to me, too. His name was Ginko. He was another guard who was next to my cage cell, he would always talk to me and play with me. But the head guard saw him doing this with me, and killed him because of it.

On maybe a day that the sun would come up early, a headman from the heavens came down to my cage cell. He had his black hair in a bun and he wore a blue robe. He looked like he was in his forties, although all the people in heaven are gods, so they are immortal. "Come with me, Heretic. We're going to sell you to one of the heavenly gods." he said and sneered. Although I didn't want to be sold, hearing the words 'come with me' is good. I got to finally leave my cage, and look at the sun from a fair point of view. Even though I had to wear shackles on my wrists and ankles wherever I went, I believed that this was the greatest thing that graced upon the entire Earth. When we both finally got to heavens gate, I was almost embarrassed. The ground was clouds, but there were buildings everywhere that were almost like bright temples. I closed my eyes and felt the troubles lift off me, from one look at the glorious sun. Suddenly, when we got into a temple, I was pushed to the ground. I sat up on my knees and looked who I was being sold to. It was a woman, she was beautiful. Black, curly hair, her blue eyes pierced through my mind in a good way. She wore a white robe, and looked really young, older than me, maybe in her twenties in human years.

She sat on a throne, looked like a throne anyways. Two people sat beside her. One on her left, and one on her right. The one on her right was just another guard. But the one on the left interested me the most. He had a pointed chin, funny looking, and wore a lavender robe. His hair was amazing. It was long, blonde hair. It glimmered in the sun, the same as mine, but.... somehow different. His hair was bright, almost like a orange marker drew faint streaks on his golden hair. I stood up, and the guards and the woman looked at me. "Yo-Your hair.... it looks like the sun." I said and grabbed the man's hair. He stared at me, with kindness. "'Like the sun', eh? Very descriptive." the woman laughed, also with kindness. These people were so nice to me, it was unbelievable. Suddenly, the few strands of hair I grabbed from the man.... popped off.

"Erk!" I yelled and took a step back. I looked at the man, and he was staring at me. "You brat!!" He yelled and punched me, slightly weak. "I-I didn't mean to!" I yelled and fell to the ground. Suddenly, the woman started laughing, she laughed like something was funny. "Have you ever had this much fun, Conzen? This boy will be yours." she laughed. "Mine?!" He yelled. I smiled. "We are sorry, sir Conzen! Milady, if you'll let us kill it...! -" The headman from heaven yelled, but the man with the sun hair stopped him from talking. "I will take him. Don't do anything rash." he said. "R-Really?!" I yelled and stood up quickly. The man with the sun hair smiled at me. "As you wish, sir Conzen. But if he does anything wrong, we will deal with him thoroughly." the headman yelled, and left the room. The guards stayed, expectedly anyway.

"So your name is Conzen?!" I yelled, and laughed afterwards. "Y-yes... it is." he said and turned and walked away. I quickly stood up and ran after him. "What do you do here for a job?" I asked him, very curious. "I help the woman you saw back there. She watches over the human race to make sure the balance is kept." Conzen answered as he took a sharp left into another open hallway. "What balance?" I asked again. "The balance of humanity. So nothing disrupts it." Conzen explained. "But what would disrupt humanity?" I asked again. "Are you going to keep asking questions like this?!" Conzen yelled and stopped walking. I stopped also, I was going to bump into him. I nodded with determination, the Conzen just sighed and kept walking.

"The beasts that disrupt humanity is the demons." he said and frowned. "Demons?" I asked, not knowing what that was. "Demons sometimes look a tiny bit like us, or humans for that matter. They are predators that either kill humans for the fun of it, or for food. They take on different forms of anything you can imagine." Conzen explained. "Oh, I guess it's good that the woman watches over them, then." I said, and looked back at the back of the throne, unable to see the woman. "Yes, there are some people on the Earth that kill Demons, like demon hunters for exaple. They get paid for doing that." Conzen said. "I'm hungry..." I said and rubbed my stomach. "That's completely off the subject!!!" Conzen yelled and sighed.

"Lunch is soon, ok?" he said and closed his eyes to relax himself. "Ok... but I'm REALLY hungry...." I mumbled. "I get it! Just wait a few more minutes." Conzen said. "Minutes?! Why in MINUTES?! Why can't it be SECONDS!?" I yelled and grabbed the back of his robe. Suddenly, something whopped my head. "Ow... what was that!?" I yelled, grabbing my head. I looked up at Conzen and saw that he was holding a paper fan. "When ever you piss me off or do something bad, I'm gonna smack you with this, got it?!" he yelled. "Fine, fine." I said and sighed.

We both walked into a bright room with faintly painted yellow walls. There was one, long desk in the middle and one chair to sit in. Conzen sat in the chair in front of the long desk and started to write something. I leaned over closer to him to see what he was writing. I started breathing hard on him, and leaned closer, because I couldn't see. "Will you get off me!?" Conzen yelled, and slapped my head with the fan. "Ouch ouch ouch!!" I yelled and rubbed my head. This time, I decided to just wait and sat on the floor. As I sat there, for maybe a few minutes, I got fed up. "Conzen!! I thought you told me lunch was in a few minutes!!" I yelled.

That's all for now!! Please Reply! :joy:

Edited by Issa Kazuma (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks for reading all the way through! I really hope your enjoying it so far. Please remember to reply!! :joy: Here's the second chapter. I'll give you a description of this chapter.

================

The Second Chapter is about the young boy and Conzen to become more close as friends, and a LOT funny things happen on their way! :D

================

=================== Chapter 2: Choose the Name!!! =================

Snoring.... snoring..... snoring..... pure silence..... "GOOD MORNING, CONZEN!!!!!" I yelled straight into his face. Conzen's eyes quickly popped wide open, not in a graceful way though. Fwap! "Ouch!" I yelled and rubbed my head. "You idiot!! Are you stupid?! I was still sleeping!" Conzen yelled at me. I fell off the bed and scuttled to the corner of his room. Conzen then got out of bed and placed the paper fan on his night stand. "Why the hell did you do that?!" Conzen yelled, his mouth somehow was huge. "I-I wanted to wake you up..." I said and sighed, "Besides, I'm REALLY hungry." I said again and smiled. "Again?! You ate four hours ago, when you kept me up all night!!" Conzen yelled and grabbed the fan again.

I then moved just a bit farther from him, knowing what will happen. "I only wanted to play with you, Conzen. No one else will. Not even that woman." I said, remembering that when I asked her, she said to go to Conzen about it. "She's not just any woman. She's a Goddess. Her name is Goddess Nana." he said. Suddenly, my mouth puffed up. There was something that I wanted to say, but I would get hit with the fan if I did. My face then turned red, and Conzen began to look worried. I covered my mouth with my hands, and my face began to turn green. "Breath, you idiot!!" Conzen yelled, thinking I forgot to breath. I removed my hands calmly, but the second I did.... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I could no longer contain my laughter. "Goddess Nana!!? Nana, Nana!! Ahahaha!!!"

"You idiot!!" Conzen yelled and hit me on the head with the fan. I immediately stopped the laughter and took a deep breath. "Sorry, Conzen. I couldn't handle it." I said, with a straight face. I sat for a few minutes while Conzen got dressed and did anything he could to tidy himself up. "Knock, knock." I heard an unfamiliar voice while Conzen with putting his hair in a low ponytail. I faced the door and saw a man. He looked kind and gentle. He wore black, sharp-looking glasses, brown hair that hung slightly over his right eye and wore a lab coat with a black shirt and tan jeans beneath it. "Haikai, what are you doing here?" Conzen asked, as he walked towards the door.

"I came to drop off papers from Goddess Nana for you to do." he explained. The second I heard the words 'Goddess Nana', my cheeks puffed up again. Conzen suddenly turned towards me with the paper fan and said, "Don't... you... dare..." he said, trying to act calm. I let out all the air I contained and sighed. "Who is this?" the man called Haikai asked Conzen. "He's my pet." Conzen said immediately. "I am no pet, Conzen!!" I yelled and stood up. My shackles dangled off my wrist, and Haikai looked at them. I suddenly got a sad vibe from him and hid the shackles behind my back. I looked in Haikai's eyes, and he suddenly could tell what I was. "A Heretic...." I heard him mumble. I averted my eyes from Haikai. He looked so friendly and kind, then he calls me this.

"You know what?" Haikai said and walked towards me. I backed away a bit. "Nice to meet you, what's your name?" Haikai said and smiled. Haikai then stuck out a hand to shake with mine. I just knew it, I thought, he is nice. "I-I don't have a name, but it's nice to meet you too." I said and shook his hand. "Your that formal to HIM? and not ME?" Conzen yelled. "Don't have a name, eh? Someone should give you one." Haikai said and looked towards Conzen. I looked also. Conzen finally caught on. "I suck at giving things a name, Haikai. You should do it." Conzen said and turned away. "He is YOUR pet, right?" Haikai said, and looked coy. "I'll think about it...." Conzen said and left the room.

Haikai and I followed, and we ended up back in Goddess Nana's room. "It's good to see you here and well, Conzen and Haikai." she said, as she sat on her throne. "And you too, young man." she added myself in the sentence, which I was happy about. "I gave him the papers, he'll do it sometime, right Conzen?" Haikai asked and looked at him. "Of course." Conzen said, angrily. "I can help!" I yelled. "No way!!" Conzen yelled, "And you better shut up before I kill you with this thing!!" Conzen added and showed me the paper fan. I jerked back. "What is THAT?" Nana asked, giggling. "He hits me with it when I do something bad, Na~na." I said, using more swing to her name. "Like this!" Conzen yelled and smacked my head with it.

"Ouch!" I Yelled and bent to the ground, rubbing my head. I heard Goddess Nana start giggling. "Conzen, in just one day you've changed a little because of him. Why have you not given him a name?" The Goddess asked. "I WILL give him a name, just wait!" Conzen yelled. "Fine, fine. Just make it snappy. I want to know what you'll call him." Nana said, and showed a hand sign that said we could leave. We left together, but then Haikai said he needed to do something and left.

"Breakfast time?" I asked Conzen once Haikai was gone. "Fine. Let's go now." Conzen said and left to another hallway. "Yes! Finally!" I yelled with excitement. After he ate one bowl of whatever he got, I ate my eight bowls of all the different kinds of things the restaurant had. "5 million yen, please." the waiter said. "5 MILLION!??" Conzen yelled, as he fished through his wallet. "You idiot! I don't have this kind of money!" Conzen yelled at me. "You don't?" THe waiter asked politely. Conzen stared at her with doubtfulness. Suddenly, before I knew it, we were kicked out. "At least I got the food before they asked for the money!" I yelled and rubbed my stomach.

Suddenly, I was slapped with the fan. "What was that for?!" I yelled. "FOR JUST EATING SO MUCH!!!" Conzen yelled.

There, two chapters. I hope you liked it. You better like it..... AHEM!! Sorry. just tell me what you think and REPLY!!!

Posted (edited)

If I may suggest, as I did this also, I listened to "Darker Side of Me" by the Nemesis while typing this part, so I want you to do it too. You may not understand why I'm asking you this, but you will once you start reading it. I say..... start to listen to it when you get to paragraph six. TRUST ME, IT"S REALLY COOL WHEN YOU DO!

============== Chapter 3: Thy name is Goku ================

"Have you figured it out yet?" I asked Conzen as he was doing paperwork on his usual desk. "Figured out what?" he asked and placed the feather pen down in the ink bowl. "My name, or course!" I yelled and threw up my arms in excitement. "Your name? No, not yet. Leave me alone, I'll get to it later." Conzen said and continued on his writing. I slammed my hand down on the table, and my shackles accidentally knocked over all the ink on top of her paperwork. "O-Oops...." I giggled, and my eyes went wide. I glanced at Conzen to see if he was angry, but his bangs covered his face. He was staring at the paperwork with agony. I backed away slowly, covering my head, of course. I suddenly threw up my arms again, and ran as fast as I could out of the room, screaming. I never looked back once, as I turned the corner. I suddenly bashed into something hard, and fell to the ground.

"Ouch...." I mumbled and looked up to see what I bumped into. "Oh, Haikai! I-I'm really sorry." I said and bowed my head quickly and stood up. "Everything is fine. I am also sorry." he smiled his original nice, kind smile. Haikai suddenly glared at me. It made me jump. "So tell me, why were you running like that?" he asked, and then quickly smiled again. "I was running from Conzen. I accidentally knocked down all the ink on his pieces of paper." I said, and rubbed the back of my head, embarrased. "Oh yes, that is bound to get him angry. How about this? Let's go to the park across the street. That is the entire reason I came here." Haikai smiled at me with his kindness. "Really?! That sounds great!" I yelled and ran passed Haikai, joyfully. "Let's go, then!" I yelled again, and stopped to wait for him. "Okay, okay. You must be patient." Haikai said and followed me out to the park. There wasn't a playground, as expected, but there was a fairly sized grass field to run around and play on.

There were only six kids there with their parents, throwing balls or objects in the heavens I was unfamiliar with. As Haikai and I stepped into the scene, everyone stopped moving. One of the parents walked over to us. "Good morning, sir Haikai." the man said. Obviously, Haikai was probably just as important and reconizable as Conzen. The man then looked at me to say the same, but stared into my eyes and my shackles. The man then suddenly spat on the ground. "A Heretic. What is a thing like you doing with Sir Haikai?" the man asked, and spat again. I frowned and looked at the ground, unable to say anything. "Now, now. It is quite alright. He is here with me as a friend." Haikai said and smiled at the man and then to me. I froze and stared at him in the face.

I remembered how Ginko had lost his life saying those words. "N-no, please!! Don't say that!!!" I unconciously yelled, my teeth chattering as if I were cold. "The Heretic is right. If a guard heard you, you'd die." the man then sneered awfully. I glared at the man, my teeth now clenched with anger. "Shut up, or I'll kill you." I said, and my eyes turned almost black. The man jerked a step back and waved his arm in the air. "Guards!! Guards!! KILL THE HERETIC!!" he was deeply frightened by my display, and now begged for help. Almost immediatly, ten guards ran into the park with weapons at their sides. They circled Haikai and I. "Sir Haikai, are you most willingly to give your life to this demon born from earth?" a guard yelled. "Yes, if I must. He is a nice boy.... and frankly.... he deserves to be treated with more respect." Haikai protested against almost everything or everyone who opposed me. "Haikai, please don't." I said, frowning.

"I've decided to name you now." I heard Conzen's voice from behind me. I turned around quickly and saw Conzen standing with a posture prepared for battle. "C-Conzen...." I mumbled, realizing it really was him. "Are you still angry about the ink?" I asked him, in a quiet voice. "No, not anymore. I'll just redo it." Conzen sneered and looked at the guards. "If you want to leave here with your lives, I suggest you leave right now." Conzen said, angrily at the guards. "B-But sir Conzen! Are you also defending this Heretic?!" a guard from the ten yelled in amazement. The head guard took a step forward. He quickly raised his right arm and yelled, "We will report this to the headman Gods! You cannot stop us!" Suddenly, all the guards dashed off to tell the gods. Suddenly, it was all quiet again.

"Why do you guys do this for me.... me, a Heretic?" I asked, and grabbed my chest. "Because your our friend." Haikai said and smiled. I suddenly remebered what Conzen said earlier. "Wait, so you figured out my name?" I asked him, and stared at him in the eyes. "Yes. For now on... your name will be Goku." Conzen said with a determined face. "Go... ku..? Goku?" I asked agai to make sure. "That's right." Conzen said and smiled. "Goku... hrm... that is a great name. Do you know what it means, Goku?" Haikai asked and smiled. "What does it mean?" I asked. "It means someone who enjoys lifes nature." Conzen said, before Haikai. "Cool... thank you, Conzen." I said, seriously. I stared into his eyes with my own, and smiled widely again. "Your welcome.... Goku." Conzen smiled. Suddenly.. so suddenly.... Conzen was shot with some kind of gun, and he started falling to the floor.

As Conzen was falling, it felt as if it were hours. Wide-eyed, I yelled his name, but he didn't reply back. Conzen then fell onto the park grass floor, and laid, still. "C.... Conzen!!!" I yelled and ran over to him and bent down next to him. "Who did that?!" Haikai yelled, and did the same as me. "I did." I heard an evil voice. It was a headman God, who used a gun. "Sir Conzen has discraced the Heavens by befriending a Heretic. And you have done the same, sir Haikai. You will be next." the God said and held the trigger harder.

The God was very, very muscular, and he had short sleeves that showed them. He wore a robe like pants, and frankly, he looked nothing like a God. "How dare you!!?" I yelled and dashed towards him. I brought out a punch, and flung it towards his face. Suddenly, all I could here was my shackles dangle on me. My whole world went white, as I hung there. The God had grabbed my face, and let me hang by it. "Goku!!" Haikai yelled from where Conzen was. "A Heretic should not attack a God." the God said and brought up the arm I was hanging by, and quickly bashed my face against the ground. The pain was unbearable. I yelled in pain, and grabbed my face. The God let go of me and left me on the ground. I stumbled back up and looked at the ground. There was a huge crater there, where he had crushed my face.

My mouth was bleeding, and my forehead, but nothing else seemed to be damaged. "Ho, your a tough one, Heretic." the God sneered and laughed evilly. "Y-You...." I mumbled and spat out blood. I wiped my mouth, disgusted by my own blood, and smiled. "Finally, it's been a while since a good fight." I said, but it felt like I really didn't say that. I felt as if I was saying something that I didn't want to say. I suddenly sneered, evilly. Something was not right. Something was terribly wrong. My Power Limiter started shaking, as if it would break. "So you show your true Heretic self, eh?" The God laughed and dashed towards me, with now a sharp knife. I sneered and easily step-sided to attack and punched the God in the face. "Goku...." I heard Haikai say, faintly. The God stumbled onto the ground, but quickly stood up. "You cannot kill a God. It is merely impossible." the God laughed and sneered.

"Who said I wanted to kill you....." I said, and my Power Limiter started splitting, "..... I'm going to torture you for doing that to Conzen." I sneered. Suddenly, the Power Limiter cracked into pieces and crumbled to the ground. I suddenly felt a stab of pain, and felt like my soul was being ripped out of me. I yelled in pain and wrapped my arms around my stomach. My eyes transformed into a dark gold coloring, and my pupils became a vertical line. My nails suddenly grew like daggers, and then the process stopped. I had completly lost myself. My heart was gone, and now only this beast was out. A sneer rose on my face, and then, I suddenly disappeared. "W-what?!" yelled the God, as he took steps back. I appeared right behind him, and slashed my nails at his neck. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor, sliding until he hit a nearby building. "So fast!!" the God yelled in pain. I dashed over to him, and before he knew it, I was punching my hard. On the leg, on the arm, in the face, anywhere I could get him.... I punched.

"Goku, stop this!! He may have done this to Conzen, but that is pure torture!!" Haikai yelled, still bent down next to the lying Conzen. I stopped punching the God, distracted by Haikai's remark. I glanced at him, and Haikai flinched. Suddenly, still not wanting to, I dashed to Haikai and slashed my nails across his stomach. He quickly flew back, and landed hard on the ground. He was bleeding heavily, and his shirt was ripped with three marks on it. "Your power limiter.... is off. It must be.... because of this...." Haikai said, and fell to the ground in a dead faint. I looked around, and saw that no one else was there to torture, and so I decided to move on. "Goku...." I Heard Conzen say, and I looked behind me. "I knew this would happen someday...." Conzen said and stumbled up. I sneered at his pain. "And so... ", Conzen said with a frown and reached in his pocket, "I've been preparing for this." Conzen suddenly pulled out a pistol, a pistol that is used to kill demons......

That is it! :D Well, please comment!

Edited by Issa Kazuma (see edit history)