Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How do you defeat the last boss of Lttp?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

When you get all the pendants and then get the master sword and go into the chamber where that guy kill Zelda the minute he comes into view? How do you kill him before he does that?

Posted

You can

Posted

the middle curtain at the back of the room needs to be slashed with your sword, revealing a hidden entrance.

once inside he will start disappearing and re-appearing at various points of the room. you can see where hes going to appear cos he turns into a black dot. He has three attacks, if he shoots a ray of light at you, slash it with your sword as it gets close to you and you will deflect it, you need to use this to do damage to him. his two other attacks you just need to dodge, because you cant use them to damage him.

Posted

Whaddaya mean last boss? (sorry if I said a spoiler... :rolleyes: ) I beat him too, all you have to do is reflect his energy balls and run away from his other magic attacks. If you beat OoT, you'll have some experience with deflecting Ganondorf's energy balls. (sorry if I said another spoiler... ;) )

Posted

I found out it's easier if you shoot the energy beams at him with the Master Sword. Total pwnage!

Posted

I found out it's easier if you shoot the energy beams at him with the Master Sword. Total pwnage!

It's hard to have full hp by the time you get to him though...