Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good-bye

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

CHAPTER 1: Good-bye and Hello

My mom stood there transfixed at me, why was she doing that? I looked down, Uh-oh, it looked like my secret was out of the bag. I smiled, "good-bye, forever." She was yelling at me, almost pleading, but not to stay? 'Was it to no, that's impossible that she wanted to come with me.' She took something off, kissed it, then threw it to me. I caught it, and almost as soon as I disappeared. I looked into her face once more, and tears filled them as she said 'Come Back.'

I landed on the edge of a platform where a broken stand stood. "Why mom?" I asked myself, "Why would I come back?" for a few moments I stood there, waiting for dawn to arrive. As soon as the sun hit my face, my body transformed into a more pleasant form, unfortunately I remembered that my mom had thrown something to me, which of course, I HAD caught. I looked down, A tear, kinda like a crystal, glowed in the sunlight. I smiled, "May the goddesses bless you Ma-ma." I then took out an instrument that had no basic structure to build itself with. I started humming a tune I had learned a long time ago. The instrument shook, then formed into one whole, I actually did It! Plus under three minuets. I smiled then picked it up, playing the same song I had just hummed, repeating it, for around two to three minutes. Then it ended . I enjoyed this song,

'Don't EVER lose this instrument dear.' my mom had told me,

'It will only work for you!' I still didn't understand that, but oh well... I started walking when someone grabbed my shoulder,

*Uh-oh* I thought turning around *Someone ALREADY knows my secret!* but to my surprise his eyes were closed.

"Beautiful music, may I ask where you learned that melody?" *I guess it wouldn't/ couldn't hurt.* I nodded then answered,

"My mom."

"And who's mom knows the ROYAL song?!" *UH-OH! That was a mistake* I was struggling to say that my mom knew that song since she was little when another hand appeared, but this time on the other mans shoulder.

"Now Alfred," the boy said "No need to HURT this girl is there?"

Alfred spoke in a 'whisper' which I could here perfectly,

"We can't trust a person who KNOWS the royal family song, SHE could be a spie!"

The boy laughed,

"So, If we arrested EVERYONE who knew the royal family song, I would be arrested to Alfred!"

He turned to me,

"How long has your mom been playing that tune, and where is she?"

His cool calm blue eyes pored into my fired violet ones, I relaxed *He's just curious, I'll tell him my mom and dad died, and that she knew the song since she was 5 years old... Yes! That HAST to work.*

"My mom taught me that song when I was 6, and for your second question"

As I was talking, I saw Alfred sneaking toward my bag which was on top of the platform.

"NO YOU DO NOT!!!" I screamed, and sent a veil of twilian magic toward him. Alfred grabbed something then screamed when my magic hit, a blade reflected my magic, and stopped the flow. I breathed deeply, then said as calmly as I could,

"Do NOT touch my BAG." my voice was shaking even though I tried to keep it calm.

"SEE!"

Alfred was yelling now, trying to get the boy to see HIS sense,

"SHE ATTACKED ME!!!"

"I would of to." The boy replied tartly to Alfred, who, at this moment, was gaping at him.

"But LINK-" Alfred began,

"-SILENCE!" Links voice was stronger and more confident then poor little Alfred's...

"Give me this girls belongings and I will see if there is ANY dangerous equipment in there." I thought about this *What dangerous belongings WERE in there? At the moment I could only think of two... First, my dagger for protection, second, THAT certain piece of equipment, but they couldn't count THAT for an dangerous item unless they knew what it was could they?*

"Alfred, the only thing DANGEROUS in here is a dagger, and that she is wearing a sword, but she hasn't made any move toward it." Link's voice was calm but I could see in his eyes, he was getting worried.

"Now can I please have my stuff back?!" I asked this question with hast, I Really wanted my mom's gift back.

"She's anxious for her stuff back, Alfred presumed "She's hiding somethin or another in there, and I HAVE it!"

In triumph, Alfred held up MY little gold tear on a string of silver.

"My MOM gave THAT to ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, then lunged for him.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Link was starring at me incredulously doing nothing to help me, or his partner. Finally I stopped,

"Give it Back" I said, sitting close to Alfred. Right then, I didn't want to hurt him, just scare him a bit. Escpecially since I was told I could scare the crap out of most people.

"What if I don't?" he talked like he was SUPERIOR than me! I laughed,

"You don't WANT to know!" Alfred was getting real scarred now, I laughed even harder, and making sure my face was still in shadows, and started making look like some weird sycophant lunatic.

"L..iiinnn...kkk!" Alfred's voice was quivering so much that he dropped the tear, AND started backing away from me.

"Tank You!" I suddenly said when Alfred was far enough away from the tear.

Cold icy medal touched my neck, I froze, AFTER picking up my mom's treasure. A sword that was being held by Link, was touching my throat, the sun was going down, and I could see he was getting frantic.

"Come with us!" He ordered, all I did was nod then stand up. Alfred went for my mom's jewel, but before he could even touch it, Link's sword was in the way.

"Don't Touch The Jewel" his voice was dangerously calm, Alfred shivered then got up and started walking. Link picked up my bag, looked back to make sure I was following, then started to run.

End Chapter 1 :zelda:

Edited by Anora (see edit history)

Posted

CHAPTER 2: Lanryu

I ran after him into the cold desert, I saw the moon, and thank goodness it wasn