Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Deku Raised by Goron (Fan-fic for Majora's Mask)

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, dun dun dun. Another Fan-fic, but it isn't OoT or FF9. It's my first Zelda fiction!! The poll choice there should explain what it's about. I came up with this while playing Majora's Mask and randomly putting on the Deku Mask.. He looked so cold...

Anyway, this is a winter after Link saved Termina. It's set in the mountains north of Clock Town, otherwise known as Goron Village and Mountain Village (Snowhead Temple won't be visited as much, unless I get ideas). I'd like to say that Link put all the masks back where they originally came from set the spirits free, to once again see their peaceful homes. So Mikau would be back with Lulu (HOORAH),Darmani would be at home with the baby, and... we never did find out who the Deku was, so read on. Oh,and rated PG for some violence, a bit of blood maybe, and a word or two.. No,not swears, but something a bit suggestable.

"This winter seems a bit worse than the last one,goro,don't ya think,Darmi?" Dammi (none of the sites I went to told me the baby goron's name, so I made one up) said, staring out of the door. It had been a year since that terrible imp had tried to crash the moon and the green boy had saved them, and now Dammi was a 5 year old, no longer that toddler that was sitting in the crib, bawling for his brother.

"Now now, Dammian,you know you're not allowed near there!" Darmani warned, picking him up and bringing the child back in. This was the second time today he had done that, and he wasn't sure how much longer this snowstorm would take to tear apart the Shrine.

"But yes, it is very hectic. Which is exactly why you shouldn't be near the door!" he scolded. Dammi started to sniffle."But it's so boring and stuffy in here.." Suddenly, he leaped up, flailing his fists."I wanna go out and beat up some monsters,goro!!"

Darmani laughed, and sat the little Goron back down. He'd let him do this any day, except today... Something out there kept making this high-pitched noise, and it sounded quite blood-thirsty. No one would want Dammi to get hurt like that. Besides, the Gorons would freeze to death.

"Sniff..."

"Are you.. crying, Dammi?" Darmani asked with concern in his voice. Dammian shook his head, and pointed outside.

"That's why I wanted to go out,to see what it was!"

"... You stay here with the others. I'm going to check."

Darmani rose from the ground, and walked up to his room quickly. He fastened on that green cap the green boy left as a souveneir onto his head, slipped on his snowboots, and rolled out the door.

"Hello!! Anyone out there? Hello,goro!" he yelled. Nothing at first... But he heard the high-pitched caw again.

Darmani curled back up into a ball and rolled out of the village, toward the direction of the cry. He had to fight off a White Wolf or two, but nonetheless...

He rolled along the bridges, and stopped again the Mountain Village. There was a couple of Gorons here, so whatever the struggle must be can't be here. He knows his own kind to be a caring species (Well,MOST of his kind), and they'd help the poor soul.

"Excuse me,Rocky?" Darmani called to a fellow Goron tossing a snowball at his friend. He turned his head toward the respected Goron, and asked "Yes,Darmani,sir?"

"Have you seen anything...Suspicious around here?"

Rocky tossed another snowball,this time meeting his target, and stopped in deep thought...

"I have heard a child sobbing occasionally, but I thought it'd be Dammian,upset that he wasn't allowed out."

he replied, getting on his knees to avoid two balls of snow.

"Thank you. Oh,and it's easier to dodge them by building a snow fortress!"

Darmani curled back up and rolled off again, this time going south. He doubted it'd be near the temple, that place had been left alone for the time being. The high-pitched cry sounded again, louder than ever. This time,though, a sob accompanied it.

"Hello?..."

"H-help!!"

It was a very squeaky voice, he could barely understand the words it was saying. But he knew whatever it was,was under attack. Darmani uncurled and ran up to the noise. It was a Red Tekitite, along with three other blue ones. The red one bit the victim, the others followed suit.

"LEAVE IT ALONE!"

Darmani dove in, punching them all out of the way. They jumped back on top of him, and he rolled them off.

It would be too risky to use spikes, he may accidentally run over the already injured child..

So Darmani used his fists, as he always does. The blue Tekitites treated the red one as a leader, and they ran in circles around him,like bodyguards. The Goron warrior managed to grab one by the leg, and crushed the bone as if it were a pebble. He tossed it aside, and it scuttled off with only three legs. One ran away out of pure fear, the other hiding behind it's leader. Lifting his foot, Darmani brought it down upon the Tekitites with a force that.. well,I won't say it. This is a child-friendly site,after all!

"T-thank you.."

Oh my! He had nearly forgotten about the child he had come to save! Darmani turned, and saw a rather bloody mess on the ground. Was he mistaken... Or was that a green hat on top of his head? It looked much bigger than his own,though. It was even longer than the height of the owner.

Two big red eyes were staring up at him rather weakly from under it's blonde,messy hair. It wore no shirt, but there was no skin, only what seemed to be wood. Something like a green sheet covered the top half of it's legs, and the snow covered the rest of this creature.

"What...are you,goro?"

"A..A D--Deku,sir.."

The frost-bitten creature passed out a few seconds later, leaving a surprised and confused Darmani standing above him.

TA-DA. Chapter 1 is finished. But since I care about your eye sight, I'll stop there. I'm not putting up another chapter until someone votes/comments/both ... ;)

Posted

Very nice, very nice...:lol:

I would like to see... two gorons fighting each other to death...! well, not to death, but a pretty savage fight between gorons I want. Can I have it? ; :rolleyes:

Posted

>> I plan on having a goron that doesn't agree with this arrangement,so maybe...

Posted

*Squeaks Happily*

Posted

Nice... Why is the Deku using a green hat? Is he...Link? :mellow:

Posted

Nice... Why is the Deku using a green hat? Is he...Link? :mellow:

She isn't sure yet...

Posted

Oh...:mellow: mystery* (fixed)...

Posted

Oh... :mellow: mistery...

mystery*

Posted

She isn't sure yet...

It is the Deku who Link took control of in MM.

Since Darmani kept his hat, the Deku probably kept his too.

Great Job Vivi!! This story is amazing!!

I can't wait until Chapter 2!!

Posted

It is the Deku who Link took control of in MM.

Since Darmani kept his hat, the Deku probably kept his too.

Great Job Vivi!! This story is amazing!!

I can't wait until Chapter 2!!

About that.. Darmani died right? And uh... Deku Link's split image "The Deku Prince" had died too...

Posted

Vivi explanes before the story begins.

Posted

:embarrassed: OMFG FANS!

And yeah, what merchant says. *tackles Vio* NUUUU! DON'T SAY IT!

Posted

I love you guys so much... HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

"You NEED to get rid of it!"

"HE'S a living creature! You expect me to throw him back in the snow?!"

"YES!"

Darmani had carried the mangled mess of Deku,blood,and frostbite back to the Goron Shrine. Unfortunately, he recieved quite a few dirty looks from the other Gorons when he placed the child on Dammian's old crib.

The Gorons found themselves far superior to the Dekus. Dekus to them were just like little twigs, so easily broken. Gorons,however, were like boulders, strong and steady. In fact, the leader of the Gorons once declared a battle on them to wipe them off the 'perfect' land of Termina. But Darmani the first (isn't the current Darmani the third?) managed to change his mind.

Even though the prejudice between them had lessened, you'd still feel the heat in the room when a Deku and Goron came into contact. There was even a few that still expressed their hate towards Dekus...

Especially Jasper (anyone you know as a Jasper has no relation to this one. I just saw the name and decided to use it). He was the first to react to the writhing form of pain and Deku. Darmani, being the kind fellow he was, defended him.

"What if it was Dammi?! You wouldn't tell me to throw him out there!" Darmani argued, putting his hat onto the table with a bit more force than was needed.

"Of course not! He's a child--" Jasper attempted to retort, but Darmani rose from his seat and said, "Well, so is the Deku."

Jasper's hand turned into a fist, then uncurled it, trying to keep under control. He isn't a Goron warrior to be messed with, that Darmi... But there is one weakness he has about him: things weaker than himself. Specifically, children and small things. It was an easy weakness to exploit, but at the same time... It wasn't.

"But he's a Deku... He could be the cause of this blizzard." Jasper growled, trying to think of SOME excuse to get rid of this twig.

"He isn't. He's a VICTIM of the blizzard." Darmani said. "And I must be leaving, the child needs some tending to."

I rolled over onto the side of what seemed to be a stone bed... It was rather hard. But at least I'm not in the snow anymore... GAH!! I scoot my leg away from the edge, a rock cutting into my knee.

"You ok?" a little Goron asks, crawling over to me. I edged back in fear, remembering the way one of the Gorons I saw when I woke up looked at me.

"Why scared..?"

"D-don't hurt me."

"I'm not gonna hurt you.. I think you're cool-looking, in fact." it said."Why were you in the mountains..?"

I stared at him from a few seconds, then realized he was younger than I am.. Maybe I can make a new friend.

"I... Don't know.." I managed to gasp out, feeling something coming up. I jumped off the bed and heaved up some blood through my mouth. Ugh, it tasted awful!

"A-are you ok?! You just puked blood!!" the toddler cried. I nodded weakly, and sat down on the rather cold ground.

"I have a question for you a-as well... What's your name?" I asked, adjusting my hat.

"Dammian. Dammi for short.. And no calling it that other way of pronouncing it!! Only Day-me-n... So what's your name?"

*le gasp* What IS my name..?

Yaaaaay! Cliff-hanger! How long can you hold on?! *lets go* Not me! I gotta sky-dive!

Posted

What's his name.. i guess that was a good one.. (I wonder if she took my idea as planned?)

Posted

Cool! whare do u come up with all this?