Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need help?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I know this isn't supposed to be here but I'm posting it anyways since alot of people around here seem to be threatning to commit suicide which is not a good idea. If you feel this way or have problems go to this site :

www.kidshelpphone.ca

Seriously, at the age most people are, like you guys, you should be worrying about high school or dances or jobs. Not if your friend is going to commit suicide.

Posted

Ok, I know this isn't supposed to be here but I'm posting it anyways since alot of people around here seem to be threatning to commit suicide which is not a good idea. If you feel this way or have problems go to this site :

www.kidshelpphone.ca

Seriously, at the age most people are, like you guys, you should be worrying about high school or dances or jobs. Not if your friend is going to commit suicide.

:( I Said I was sorry okay!

Posted

Hey hey hey I didnt say any names, did I?!? Gawd...

Posted

Hey hey hey I didnt say any names, did I?!? Gawd...

You didn't not say any names..

Posted

point proven! think before yu type!

Posted

point proven! think before yu type!

That's not what I meant... Forget I ever said anything... And I'm sorry.. I'm just a bit edgy, I aint much of a fan of Christmas.

Posted

I'm with PZ on this one.

Posted

thats very thoughtful of you PZ

Posted

^_^' naww... it was nothing...

Posted

www.kidshelpphone.ca

Good job, PZ, and I mean it wholeheartedly (that means I'm complementing you, right?) 'cuz that's what I'm meaning to do here. Cograts, PZ, on yer job, and the useful topics you make. :D Good job!