Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Early Master Sword in Twilight Princess

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok sorry if this was already posted, but I found this, tried it out, and thought it was the coolest glitch since Oot's get in Hyrule Castle glitch.

Also many glitches come out of this such as...

If you go back to Ordon b4 dispersing the Twilight in the forest Rusl will call you a beast and attack you even if you are human, also if you attack him in any way

you get hurt, so if yo stand 30 ft away from him and shoot him with the slingshot, he will swing his sword and you lose 1/4 heart and fall down.

If you are human, the cutscenes in which Midna is riding you are VERY weird looking.

You can be human in the twilight.

I don't know what will happen when you do the master sword quest l8r in the game, but this killed my boredom for a while, so I wanted to share it with you.

P.S. If you don't want to do the glitch your self you can download the save game in the description of the youtube video, just hit more info. (Wii only I think)

The game save will also include a save of a completed game and the title screen glitch I think, I believe the one for this is the second save in the Twilight menu.

Edited by Silent One (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

This was found back when Relean and all the cool people were still around. Then you guys came around and "puppyed" it all up.

It ends at Goron Mountain anyway, unless you're a cool kid, then you know how to get around that.

Also, search for the topic if it was posted already.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Thank you for so many insults. :chairbash:

Does insulting people get you off or something? I was just merely pointing out something I found that was fun, I thought someone might enjoy it. And you insult me, I'm sorry, but there was no reason for profanity. We all know what you said, the word filter doesn't help. So go get off somewhere else, and stop getting your post count up by putting up useless crap!

I said sorry for posting it if it was already posted. You try searching "Early Master Sword Twilight princes" in the search engine and see how many posts come up. I don't have the time to go through thousands of posts just to confirm I shouldn't post something. But apparently you do. :banghead:

If you were such a "cool kid" then how come your not a mod? If you were it would give you a reason to boss people around. But since your not, you have no right to tell me to go search around for stuff.

:boohoo: Oh go cry about "the good ol' days" somewhere else with all the other old men, or emo's and stop spamming my topic!

Edited by Silent One (see edit history)

Posted

Calm down, man.

Posted

Lol, sorry about freakin out at ya man, I was seriously stressed out yesturday, because I was going to have surgery, and your post pushed me over the top. I'm hopped up on pain pills now, so I'm cool and calm, anyway I didn't really mean any of it. And I had no right so...

We cool?