Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Wii will use Wii Motion

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. I mean TP was a good game, but it really doesn't need a sequel seeing as it told it's whole story about "The" Twilight Princess, [spoiler]Midna, who broke the mirror and will never see Link again.[/spoiler]

Posted

The reason why they called it Twilight Princess 2 is they misinterpretted what Miyamoto said about it being in the same style.

Posted

Ok then. I hope they bring back Majora's Mask and the Fierce Deity Mask. Though TP graphics may ruin it so never mind.

Though I am curious.

Posted

Miyamoto himself said it would be completely different than TP.
And in a different era.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Personally, I liked the serious graphics of Twilight Princess and would like to see them improved on the Wii. However, even more would I like to see a new style of Link. It seems that at this point Nintendo is using only two different styles for Link. TP or WW. Frankly, before I saw the concept art for Zelda Wii I thought that they were going to recycle WW Link until fans started complaining about the lack of variety. Also, in terms of plot, should'nt Link, Zelda and Ganondorf look different for each reincarnation?

Posted

They kind of do.
Like Zelda in AoL wore a blue dress and had different facial features.
Come to think of it, almost every Zelda has different facial features. As well as Link, and Ganondorf.
Link's had different outfits that stick to the original formula. His hair has transitioned through brunette to blonde to dirty-blonde.
Zelda went through a similar transition in TP. ;/ I wasn't the fan of the brunette-ness though.
Ganondorf has worn different armor and doesn't really have a standard outfit.
They all look different really, save for WW Link.
This Link in the concept has brought back the middle-parted hair Link had in OoT.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote]"Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 2 Confirmed - I got Nintendo to confirm that Miyamoto did indeed reveal that a new Zelda game in the style of the Twilight Princess is coming."[/quote]

Oh wow.

And that means that there is a possibility that Midna will return! :o

Posted

Actually, didn't he say in an interview with IGN that this new zelda WAS NOT a sequel to twilight princess but merely held a similar style? :/

Posted

all i wish for is a hardcore zelda game, more than one or two side quests, and a good story. nintendo can solve this 'game accesablity vs. keeping the fans happy' issue with some simple difuculty settings. that, is what i wish for :linkblink:

Posted

I'm actually beginning to grow sick of the WW style. It was cute the first 3 games, now it's getting old. I'm glad they're making it in TP style graphics, but I hope they make them better. I hope they make it more vibrant and make it prettier.
Kinda like mixing Fable 2's graphics with Twilight Princess' graphics.

Also, Link would be badass with a bit of facial hair. I mean, if he's older and all... My eyes were probably fooling me, but I could've [i]sworn[/i] I saw a tad bit of stubble on the front of his chin.

Posted

I hope this is a TP 2 because I say it's the best Zelda game EVER! I really hope Midna comes back, she is a way better

companion to Link then Navi. If they put Ganondorf in, they should use the one from TP (minus the giant cut in his chest).

They really should have his game a sequel to TP.

Posted

i heard it was a mix of all the loz games but if that was a lie they r f asses

if i made the game, like starwars, all loz games would be playable

p.s. it would be like 200 dollars for all equiptment+game

Posted

hrrm.
very interesting. using the bow would be difficult as you'd have to switch the wii remote to your left hand, and the nunchuck to your right hand.
i think its either a lie or there will be a sort of pause thinggy when you use your bow so you can switch hands.

Posted

Why would you have to change hands?