Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wow, forgot to introduce myself

22 posts in this topic

Posted

So, you guys have seen me around for a while... I'm a bit spastic as to when I'm actually on, since I go between a whole buncha different places along with playing a variety of video games...

Soooo, the basics. I live in Mississippi, I'm a girl gamer, and I'm a Jesus Freak. No, I'm not going to be shouting out the messages of fire and brimstone at you, since I don't believe you should try scaring people into getting "fire insurance" as they call it. I try to be as kind as possible, but I'll admit there are times and people who just bring out the worst in me (like the people who try to RP when you can only understand every other word they write, and they curse you out because you critique their awful character profiles...)

I've been playing video games since I was like, 3, I kid you not. Have a pic of me in diapers playing Donkey Kong Country to prove it. I'm also an avid reader, with the first thing I ever read being instruction manuals to video games, with the first story being Edgar Allen Poe's "Telltale Heart". Not only do I enjoy reading, I love to write and text-base RP on forums or IM. I've been writing fanfics since about fourth grade, with the first one being of Sonic the Hedgehog. I've done over 20 fanfics, but only a handful of them are actually completed. My current projects are a Twilight Princess fanfic [The Guardian Saga: Twilight Falls] and an Eternal Darkness one I've yet to finish the first chapter to. Yet.

I'm an avid gamer at times, but I really easily switch my interests of what games I play. Right now, though, I'm in the middle of playing through Eternal Darkness on a second path, but I'll check on Guild Wars every now and then. I also play, through Steam, Master Sword Continued and Sven Co-op.

I think I covered most of the essentials... and ask any questions that ya want. If you wanna RP with me over IM to something like Zelda or Fullmetal Alchemist or whatever, hit me up on MSN or Yahoo, as I never remember to sign onto AIM. If you want to get ahold of me on Guild Wars, the name's Danielle Roivas, and I'm a guild leader on there.

So yeah... did I mention I stink at introductions sometimes?

Posted

Welcome yonder traveller who waited awhile to introduce herself.

Posted

It's not that I waited a while, it's that I'm forgetful. And a procrastinator. and it took me a while to even notice the Lobby. >>;

Posted

Good to have you.

Also, MISSISSIPPI. FSCK YEAH.

Posted

>>? Are you a fellow Mississippian?

Posted

Hell to the yes.

Also, it's good that you actually looked around before posting. It's extremely rare for someone relatively new to notice the lobby.

Posted

Really? Huh... XD

And woohoo! Well, MS is nice when it's not going on a drought or having hurricanes tearing through it... >< We need rain down here.

Posted

It's also nice when it's not under a constant downpour. That's one reason I got the hell out of my own home(it was raining every day up there) and went to the Delta with my grandparents for the summer.

Posted

A bid you a late welcome.

Posted

Ah, so now you're up in the northern part of it?

North MS and South MS could be their own separate states....

And thanks Arcane ^^

Posted

I go to school in the northern part, but my Summers are spent in the Delta. I was actually born and have spent half my life in the Delta. I love it.

Posted

Jesus Freak? :D

Me too sister! ^_^

Welcome to the site!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun here..!

Also, your designs at Zeldafan.net are great!! :joy:

Posted

I'm still trying to get the hang of GIMP, and I followed a few tutorials at -=ACE=-. Although I'm in that summer slump of "Man I feel lazy"

^^ Nice to meet you too

Posted

Hello & welcome =)

Posted (edited)

I'm a Jesus Freak.

don't worry about it were all pretty freaky in one way or another

anyways welcome :D and if your going to join one of the guilds here then join courage!

Edited by real link (see edit history)