Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Explanation of Cutscene from TP

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey All,

I came across this video on youtube and I just could not work out where it was from. I have played and finished Twilight Princess about 4 Times without skipping cutscenes but cannot remember seeing this one. Could someone tell me what part of the game it is, what versions of the game it is in, and what the actual cutscene means?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWfFRWRrUo

Thanks in advance,

93dt

Edited by 93dt (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

There's no video there.

I watched it. I remember it too.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

There's no video there.

soz, code doesnt seem to work :/

ill post a link

Posted

I fixed it. Used the embedded code thing. Under the description.

This was after Lila, or whatever her name is got amnesia and that's all I remember about it.

Posted

I believe this scene is when one of the Light Spirits (Lanayru I think) tells Link about the origin of Hyrule and the Triforce, and how the Twili wound up banished to the Twilight Realm for trying to violently and dangerously obtain the Triforce from the Sacred Realm. The only reason the Dark Interlopers (Twili) appeared as Link and Ilia was just because the Light Spirit used Link and Ilia's likenesses as an example.

Hopefully that clears that up for you :)

Posted

This cutscene is after you save the spirit at Lake Hylia and return light to the area, then it continues to explain the history of Hyrule, not hard to find

Posted

Hey All,

I came across this video on youtube and I just could not work out where it was from. I have played and finished Twilight Princess about 4 Times without skipping cutscenes but cannot remember seeing this one. Could someone tell me what part of the game it is, what versions of the game it is in, and what the actual cutscene means?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWfFRWRrUo

Thanks in advance,

93dt

yep its the stroy of the ancient wars and stuff

Posted

Thanks guys,

I get it now

:D

Posted

Hey.

What is this?

Moving.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Its the cut scene you get after restoring light to the last part of Hyrule. It tells how the Twilight people came about. Also a warning about the Fused Shadow.

Posted

Many of the scary things in TP gived me nightmares but when I am thinking about it everybody says that MM is the darkest zelda game but its TP darker or is MM darker???????????