Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Demons Key

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Prologue: Baptism by Blood

Collin could feel it's effects already, even miles away from the castle he could feel it scratching, gnawing, forcing him to do it's bidding. "Just one more!" he said "Please I beg of you!" Collin took out his knife, the blade stained red with the blood of those who died at his hand.

As he trudged through the wilderness a speck of light caught his eye, the closer he walked it started to take shape. "A farmhouse!" a voice said. Even though it was from Collin's lips it wasn't his. "That old Ox has had it Helen!" Simon said shaking his head. "What will you do with him Simon?" Helen asked. "I think it's time to bring him to Hyrule Market's Butcher." Helen sighed and turned to a nearby cradle. "Are you sure, he loves that Ox." Simon laughed as he took a drink. "He's a toddler Helen, I don't think he'll be able to tell the difference." Helen smiled. "You'd be suprised, when he looks at me at swear that he knows things far beyond his years." Simon smiled. "Oh has my dear wife already picked out our boys profession? our son the Scholar!" Simon said standing perfectly straight. "It has a nice ring to it."

Simon crept closer, but his face was different. His eyes were more sunk in and his teeth had a gotten sharper. "Kill them...kill them all!" not Collin whispered.

Collin smiled fiercely as blood dropped from his knife, making wet smacks on the floor at his feet. His face slowly changed back until he was human once again. "No...no what did I do!" he shouted. Collin reached into his pocket and pulled out a twisted metal key. "This is all your fault!" he shouted at the thorny relic. "No more!" he shouted running outside. His anger swelling Collin tossed the key headlong into a nearby lake. He fell to his knees and finally free he raked the blade across his throat.

"Captain Hawkes We've found him." Captain Hawkes stood proudly and smiled. "That's great soldier, bring him to me at once." he said. "Apologies Captain, but he took his own life but..." The young soldier's face turned green as he spoke. "Before he killed himself he had some...fun."

Hawkes trudged through the woods, abnormally quiet the only sound was the squeak of his plate armor. "Make way!" Hawkes said pushing his way past a Battalion of troops. Inside the small house the veteran was horrified by what he saw. "What would possess a man to commit such horrors!" he said. "Captain there's something else." one soldier said.

"What is it?" Hawkes asked. "They found a child, two years aged in the next room." Hawkes sighed. "Did he see the carnage?" he asked. "No Captain, when we found him he was sleeping so we took him out back to spare him the sight." Hawkes nodded. "Noble thinking, this sight would warp a young ones mind." Hawkes said looking into the childs piercing blue eyes. "What will we do with him, sir. The Orphanage?" Hawkes shook his head. "My wife and I have been unable to conceive a child, with the kings permission I will take this boy on as my charge." Hawkes picked him up and held him close. "What's his name?" he asked. "He was wearing this pendant Captain." Hawkes grabbed the metal trinket. "All our love, for Link!" he read. "Hello Link." Hawkes said smiling. The boy looked up at him and reached his tiny hand up towards the new face.

Posted

Chapter One: Destiny Unknown

Link darted past a check station. "Halt...oh sorry Link, good luck today!" The Guard shouted. "Thanks Franklin!" Link called back. It had been 15 years since Captain Hawkes took him in and in that time he had become a welcome presence in the palace.

"Hey Link, what's the rush?" Astor a chambermaid asked. "Professor Kaleb is posting the selections for the advanced class today." He said jogging by. "Oh good luck." she said. Link turned the corner and ran into Yuan, a classmate of his. "Is it up?" Link asked. "How'd you do?" Link asked him. "Not so good bud." Yuan said. "What about me?" he asked. "Don't freak out!" Yuan said. "Why, what's it say?" he asked. "Benson!" he shouted angrily reading the list.

Link kicked open the door and walked angrily to the Professor's door. "What did I do this time professor?" Link asked opening the door. "Yes Link come in." he said ignoring the question. "I could see if it was Graydon, but Benson! You give Benson First picks, with all due respect, he's an idiot!" Kaleb smiled. "Link you're my best student it's true but I can't advance you." He said. "Oh and why is that?" Link asked. "I can't explain it, but I feel like you are destined for more than burying you nose in books."

Link walked out of the chamber his head hanging. "What did he say?" Yuan asked. "Some nonscence, let's go." Link said

"Come on Kafei reel that guy in!" Tingle shouted. "He's really struggling!" Kafei shouted. Tingle reached into the water and pulled a monster Loach into the boat. "What did I say, this lake has huge fish and nobody fishes it!" Tingle said. "I still say we shouldn't ve here, you know this land is cursed." Kafei said. "You don't believe that story do you, it's just that a story!" Tingle said back. "The murder house was right around here." Kafei said. "Yeah ok, if you're not to scared gut and clean this Loach!" Tingle said. Kafei sliced into the fish and raked his knife town it's belly. "Hey what's this?" he asked. "It looks like an old key, fish swollow shiny things all the time." Tingle said

Kafei looked at the key, it was dark black, it resembled twisted thorne vine with a half skull on top and two rubys for eyes. "It's creepy." Kafei said. "Clean it off, we might be able to get some Rupees for it." Tingle said. Kafei looked into the ruby eyes and felt dizzy. "Did you hear what I said Kafei?" Tingle asked. "Yeah I did, were not selling it!" Kafei said, hus voice slightly deeper. Kafei grabbed the oar and slammed Tingle on the head, then again and again. "It's mine that's why!" Kafei shouted pushing the body into the lake.

Posted

Chapter One: Destiny Unknown

Link darted past a check station. "Halt...oh sorry Link, good luck today!" The Guard shouted. "Thanks Franklin!" Link called back. It had been 15 years since Captain Hawkes took him in and in that time he had become a welcome presence in the palace.

"Hey Link, what's the rush?" Astor a chambermaid asked. "Professor Kaleb is posting the selections for the advanced class today." He said jogging by. "Oh good luck." she said. Link turned the corner and ran into Yuan, a classmate of his. "Is it up?" Link asked. "How'd you do?" Link asked him. "Not so good bud." Yuan said. "What about me?" he asked. "Don't freak out!" Yuan said. "Why, what's it say?" he asked. "Benson!" he shouted angrily reading the list.

Link kicked open the door and walked angrily to the Professor's door. "What did I do this time professor?" Link asked opening the door. "Yes Link come in." he said ignoring the question. "I could see if it was Graydon, but Benson! You give Benson First picks, with all due respect, he's an idiot!" Kaleb smiled. "Link you're my best student it's true but I can't advance you." He said. "Oh and why is that?" Link asked. "I can't explain it, but I feel like you are destined for more than burying you nose in books."

Link walked out of the chamber his head hanging. "What did he say?" Yuan asked. "Some nonscence, let's go." Link said

"Come on Kafei reel that guy in!" Tingle shouted. "He's really struggling!" Kafei shouted. Tingle reached into the water and pulled a monster Loach into the boat. "What did I say, this lake has huge fish and nobody fishes it!" Tingle said. "I still say we shouldn't ve here, you know this land is cursed." Kafei said. "You don't believe that story do you, it's just that a story!" Tingle said back. "The murder house was right around here." Kafei said. "Yeah ok, if you're not to scared gut and clean this Loach!" Tingle said. Kafei sliced into the fish and raked his knife town it's belly. "Hey what's this?" he asked. "It looks like an old key, fish swollow shiny things all the time." Tingle said

Kafei looked at the key, it was dark black, it resembled twisted thorne vine with a half skull on top and two rubys for eyes. "It's creepy." Kafei said. "Clean it off, we might be able to get some Rupees for it." Tingle said. Kafei looked into the ruby eyes and felt dizzy. "Did you hear what I said Kafei?" Tingle asked. "Yeah I did, were not selling it!" Kafei said, hus voice slightly deeper. Kafei grabbed the oar and slammed Tingle on the head, then again and again. "It's mine that's why!" Kafei shouted pushing the body into the lake.