Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TingleRPG; Twilight Princess Goron Mine Footage

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Tingle RPG has resurfaced in the Japanese magazine Famitsu. The title actually isn't Tingle RPG anymore, either. The new title translates approximately to "Tingle's Fresh Rose Colored Rupee Land." There is a scan of one of the pages after the jump.

iGN brings us some great hands on play with the Twilight Princess Goron Mines which you can watch at YouTube by clicking here.

------

post-1-1149894428_thumb.jpg

Posted

Tingle's Fresh Rose Colored Rupee Land?

HAHAHAHHAHA.....ok........that's...wierd.

Oh, and the Twilight Princess Footage was awsome!

Posted

Tingle RPG?? (shiver shiver) thats scary! :blink:

Posted

you'd think they could have chosen a better character to do a spin-off of, like a gerudo or zelda herself..

Posted

People in Japan think otherwise for Tingle.I`ve heard that they love him! :huh: People in America say different.. <_<

Posted

[quote name='Vivi Orunitia' post='794' date='Jun 12 2006, 02:09 PM']People in Japan think otherwise for Tingle.I`ve heard that they love him! :huh: People in America say different.. <_<[/quote] I agree Tingle is the definshon of a creep but same as my sister.

Posted

They should of made a "Super Princess Zelda"....I mean...I wont buy it, but it'll be like 100x100 times better that any game with Tingle as the main character.

Posted

You'd be surpsied, if the one piece of artwork of zelda from twilight princess (holding a katana :D ) is anything to go by, it might actual work as a pretty game game, but we get tingle instead <_< .

I still think a game where u play as a gerudo guard would be good...

Posted

Is it just me or does everyone only get a fraction of the footage suposedly provided by You-tube?

Posted

Youtube doesn`t have too much to do with the Zelda world..it`s filled mostly with Final Fantasy footage..I should know (mwahahahahaa :D ).

Posted

<_< You'd think that they would make a comic for someone else?Maybe the Sages?How about a tale about their backgrounds or something?ANYTHING is better then hearing about a japanese magazine about Tingle!(hids in a corner with explosives and a shotgun) no body come closer, I know what I am doing!If I need to, I will blow myself up! :embarrassed:

Posted

magazine? :blink:

It's a DS game!!!!

Posted

:blink: I saw the words magazine and I assumed that it was....Cause I did see a Japanese version of a cartoon comic of Tingle. I swear, I did!I just have to remember where it was....

:embarrassed:

Posted

A Tingle RPG...a very scary thought. A scary thought I did my example article for my application as a Hyrule.net news reporter....I almost DIED writing it though...*shudder* I mean, I get some kicks in MM by seeing how far away I can shoot Tingle's balloon from! :D

Posted

man that video was cool :D but i don't know if i should get it for WII or NGC......i think.