Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RF Online

4 posts in this topic

Posted

This is an MMO RPG that has been around for quite a while. Used to be pay to play, then went free to download and play, and was abandoned by Codemasters before being taken up by a new company, CCR.

It's pretty much sci-fi based with three different nations at war with each other. Accrecians are robots that have special siege launchers, Bellato are midget elves who drive around armored units, and Cora are elves who can summon.

I got back into playing it after a pretty long time, and now I'm active on Dahin on the Accrecian side.

Posted

What do you do in it?

Posted

Sorry for such a delay in replying, I didn't even see this.

It's like a typical MMO RPG pretty much. Fight creatures, level up... but it's very PvP oriented once you get to a high enough level with a massive three-race war every eight hours. Of course, games like this might not be for everyone...

Posted

It's like a typical MMO RPG pretty much. Fight creatures, level up... but it's very PvP oriented once you get to a high enough level with a massive three-race war every eight hours. Of course, games like this might not be for everyone...

Oh ok thanks maybe ill check it out.