Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greatest Video Clips

7 posts in this topic

Posted

So I believe that music and film should be kept seperated, as when you start focusing on what an artist looks like on screen, you start taking away from the music. And all too rarely, but on occasion, artists have brought out some truly amazing film clips, you know the ones; the ones with an awesome storyline or cool effects - instead of the old cliche of just the band standing around playing their instruments which has been so incredibly overdone. They dont have to be good songs, just good clips. Im sure we all admit to having a few guilty pleasures here and there. I'm also curious to see if you guys have any good ones that you know of that I might've missed; So to get the thread started, I present to you some awesome film clips:

Might as well start off with a classic:

And another great clip:

Posted

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Posted

I'm on my band, so it'll be a nightmare trying to embed, or ever link a video, so I'll probably come back and do it later when I get on the laptop. Anyways, one that comes to mind is Knights of Cydonia by Muse. It's ridiculous, but funny. I'll think of more later. I'm tired.

Posted

There are some ones I really love, but I can't remember them. I'll have a browse.

Posted (edited)

Warning: The following video contains several fake breasts, two pairs of real breasts, humor, implications of breast play, and the word "f*cking".

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)