Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii Shop Channel Releases For This Week

3 posts in this topic

Posted

We have the list of Nintendo Shop Channel games for the Wii or the DSi coming this week again!

WiiWare: 3
Virtual Console: 0
DSi Ware: 2

------

[quote name='GamersReport']This week's Nintendo downloads are dominated by Final Fantasy, pretty much. The WiiWare game is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life As A Darklord. YOu play as Darklord's daughter as you trap monsters and such inside her tower. There is also Battle Poker, which is exactly what the name says. 5 Spots Party is a party game for up to 4 players, which is basically a version of Photo Hunt (spot the differences). On the DSiWare side, we have Art Style: Zengage, a relaxing, color-filled puzzle game. That is it for this week, click read more for the full info.

[u][b]PRESS RELEASE[/b][/u]

Looking for a big name to bolster your downloading agenda this week? We've got two words for you: FINAL FANTASY

Posted

Hm. Nothing good this week in my opinion. I wonder if they're going to have Zelda related stuff on DSi. Like a clock or something.

Unless this is just games.

Posted

Actually, [i]My Life as a Darklord[/i] is really fun. Me and my cousin both enjoy it a lot.