Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Negation's Pokemon Coliseum

9 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I'm really bored at the moment. Anyone wanna battle over Wi-Fi? My main rule is no Action Replay, but if you need it, at least nothing like a level 100 Magikarp with OHKO moves and Wonder Guard. Keep it real.

So, yeah. Anyone want to lose?

Posted

Why are you asking yourself if you're ready to lose? Nah just kidding. I used AR to level up my pokemon though, but I beat the game first so it's not cheating. Besides I did it because I couldn't fight anyone anyway.

Well good luck with what ever battles you'll have.

Posted (edited)

Why are you asking yourself if you're ready to lose? Nah just kidding. I used AR to level up my pokemon though, but I beat the game first so it's not cheating. Besides I did it because I couldn't fight anyone anyway.

Well good luck with what ever battles you'll have.

Well, what do you say? Wanna battle? Things have been quiet for me lately, Pokemon-wise, but I'm as ready now as I'll ever be.

If you do, I'll send you a PM with my Pokemon lineup, then you can send me yours. What I normally do after swapping lineups is I allow the opponent to make any last-minute changes to their team, although WITHOUT changing any of their Pokemon. I'll let you change moves and strengthen stats and such, I guess.

So yeah, do whatever, I guess.

Edited by Negation (see edit history)

Posted

Pokefan kicked my ass with that magikarp, it was so not fair. I shouldn't have agreed to his battle terms.

Posted (edited)

Pokefan kicked my ass with that magikarp, it was so not fair. I shouldn't have agreed to his battle terms.

Heh, I remember that. Didn't you battle with Umbreon, too, but get pissed off by her annoying voice?

Edited by Negation (see edit history)

Posted

No, that never happened. You might have, I think.

Posted

Well, what do you say? Wanna battle? Things have been quiet for me lately, Pokemon-wise, but I'm as ready now as I'll ever be.

If you do, I'll send you a PM with my Pokemon lineup, then you can send me yours. What I normally do after swapping lineups is I allow the opponent to make any last-minute changes to their team, although WITHOUT changing any of their Pokemon. I'll let you change moves and strengthen stats and such, I guess.

So yeah, do whatever, I guess.

As I said I can't . I don't have wi-fi. :( I'll get it soon... Or I should be.

Posted

Sam, get your own wifi. Never use mine again. I know you downloaded some poo onto your wii because I saw it on the monthly usage.

Posted

Sam, get your own wifi. Never use mine again. I know you downloaded some poo onto your wii because I saw it on the monthly usage.

Why would I put poo on my wee?

Also, no. :angry: