Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This Azure Sky

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's a very short story that I wrote while I was on Vacation at a Beach last week.

Genre: Tragedy, Spiritual

Rating: T (possibly? I'm on a borderline with this rating. But then again, I doubt little kids would want to read about death. xD;; )

This Azure Sky

The sky... glistened. Is that the proper term? It was a perfect azure colour, with several clumps of fog-like objects scattered across its vast length. Almost as if it was a blanket stretched over the Earth with interestingly-shaped... ah, clouds! Right, I remember; that

Edited by Eka (see edit history)

Posted

I don't think this is fanfiction... fanfiction.net encourages you to go to some other site they host for original works.

But it's pretty cool. Brings to mind a post human extinction beach scene, which sounds really peaceful.

Has the atmosphere of really being alone in your thoughts.

Good stuff.

Sahaqiel

Posted

...i like it.

Posted

Thanks for the nice insight on it, Saha. =) Yeah, I guess I should probably move it from FF.net (when I'm not utterly lazy. xD;; )

Thanks DSTL. ^^

Posted

I thought that this was beautiful. ^_^ You must've really searched within yourself to find something like this to write about. It seems like your writing about human nature of remembrance. I thought that this was just simply amazing. Great Job!!

Posted

I thought that this was beautiful. ^_^ You must've really searched within yourself to find something like this to write about. It seems like your writing about human nature of remembrance. I thought that this was just simply amazing. Great Job!!

Thank you so much!

I quite literally had nothing else to do the day I wrote it. It was a day during a Beach vacation where it rained and the power was out. So I pulled out my laptop, put it on battery and wrote this. xD

Posted

I LUFF it, Its exactly what Saha said. joy.gif

Posted

I LUFF it, Its exactly what Saha said. joy.gif

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^