Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Falls Again

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Chapter One: A Message

It has been three months since Ganondorf had been defeated by Link, Minda, and Zelda, and peace had slowly begun to return to Hyrule. Link had gone back to his normal life before twilight had invaded Hyrule. He missed Minda. it slowed down his work considerably. He was often wondering why she had destroied the mirror of twilight, but he already knew why she had, it was so someone like Zant couldn't enter into the world of light. "Oh well" he thought "there may be a chance I will get to see her again."

"Link!" someone was shouting his name "Link are you up there?"

Link heard the voice outside his house. He peeked out his upstairs window and saw a figure outside. It was Fado, Link's old friend. "Link I need you're help to wrangle in the goats. Get on Epona and meet me at the farmhouse. See you in a minute." Link figured he should hurry, so he got Epona's saddle and put it on his horse. Link hopped onto Epona and headed down the the trail that led to Ordon village.

On his way to the farmhouse he looked at the Ordon village childern playing near the lake and smiled a little, he was happy that he helped save the children grom the evils that had plagued Hyrule not long ago.

Link passed by Mayor Bo on his way up the trail to the farmhouse. "Hello Link, are you heading up to help Fado again?" asked the mayor of Ordon. "Hello mayor, ya he needs help again and I need to get up there, so I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Link wait, i want to thank you agian for saving the childern."

"It was nothing mayor." Thats about the 500th time he's thanked my for that, Link thought to himself, as he headed to the farmhouse. "Hey Link, could you hurry it's almost sundown." called Fado as Link came into view.

"Sure thing," Link called back while thinking I should teach him how to heard the goats himself so he can stop asking me to do it all the time. After he spent a couple minutes hearding the goats, he set off for his house at the edge of Ordon village. He thought about Minda one more time before drifting into a deep sleep. He dreamed about seeing Minda again and that the mirror of twilight wasn't shattered.

He awoke with a jump as he heard someone calling his name.

"Mr. Link, Mr. Link are you up yet?!" called someone outside his house. He looked to see who it could be, the voice seemed familiar. It was the postman. "Yes im up, what is it." Link called to the breathless postman. "I have a letter for you Mr. Link, it's from Princess Zelda."

Zelda, Link thought, I wonder what she could want. "I'll be down in a minute." After he cleaned himself up a little bit, he went down to get the letter from the postman.

"Here you go Mr. Link, now I'll be on my way," and with that he fled into Ordon woods, on his way to Hyrule Field. Link opened the letter and with a surprised look he started heading to Mayor Bo's house with the news.

This is my first post, so vote and tell me what you think of it

Edited by add754 (see edit history)

Posted

Oi.

Don't double post your threads.

Our fan fiction board is a bit slow, but don't double post threads for attention.

Also, it's Midna... wtf, man, her name was said like eight thousand times in the game. Did you think it was a typo? :(

Sahaqiel