Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghost Hunters

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Any other Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters International fans here? I love these shows. I like how they go into a haunting to disprove it and anything left over is proof. They make it so what they find is true not made up. I haven't missed an episode yet!

Posted

Meh... I don't believe in ghosts, so yeah. Watched it a few times, but meh. They need to show more than what they do if they want to have enough proof to prove or disprove a "haunting", but whatever.

Posted

You must have seen a bad one. Sometimes they dont get much. Other times they get A LOT you should look up the best of on youtube or just search it in general. As a skeptic no one can make you believe but the good ones are interesting.

Posted

I HAVE seen a lot of them, even when they did Myrtles Plantation. -_-

Posted

That was a good one. Some people just don't believe, but thats ok. Not everyone can believe everything, right?

Posted

Eastern State Prison (Black mass on catwalk) was the BEST Ghost Hunters episode ever! followed closely by the St. Augustine lighthouse (Shadowy figure on upper floor).

Posted

OMG I totally agree The black mass was an awesome find! That one is my favorite. And The light house where they had a apparition peak over the railing!

Posted

Too date I have every season set on DVD. Even the Halloween specials (Shining Hotel, Waverly Hills).

Posted

I love that show. My father and I like to watch that show when we get the chance.

Posted

My friend loves that show, he made me watch a couple on Youtube, I saw the lighthouse one! :o

Epicness.

Posted

It is the only one on TV I like and believe. The other ones seem to look for every excuse to prove the haunting where T.A.P.S. tries to disprove it and what is left over is real evidence. There are some episodes that are not that good but that just shows that they are real.