Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help in WW?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

All the walkthroughs and FAQs I've seen just have charts and lists of what item goes where, and I honestly don't understand what they mean. If anyone out there can give me a simple, step by step guide to the Merchant quest, I'd greatly appriciate it. Thank in advance!

Posted

You go whily neily to the areas of the merchants tradeing statues first you use the town flower and get the sea flower which a different merchant takes for a tropic flower u trade to a different merchant and get another thing for the tropicthen it goes on and on tell you get a gold statue then you go to the guy who salied the sail to you and I think he gives you magic armor or something. Im sure on the internet it says where the merchants are since I know of three and im not sure if there more. The locations are bomb island or something like that located north of forest temple the outside of the island mother and child? where uget the fire and ice arrows so u have to sail ther and not warp finally the island that u go to first looking for the whale dude jabu or something is where u will find the other merchant the end. Extra note you get the town flower from sail dude. Also sorry if its hard to read or understand my memories bad and my space bar keeps delting stuff and not pushing forward if I go back so goodluck.

Posted

Sorry linkprow, but I didn't understand any of that.

Posted

Go to there,

There is the merchant Quest begin of the Walk trough Video. :D

Posted

Gah I know your pain. Don't trust the walkthroughs for that game. I did. I ended up restating because they all lied. :(

Posted

Ill try again first go to windfall island where there is the small guy that sales you the sail and wears a big coat house shop is connected to the cafe left of the house with the red and gold door. Then you can buy a town flower from him for 10 rupees. Once you get the town flower either start sailing to bomb island 2 squares north of forest temple where you will give him your town flower to get a sea breeze flower with the cost of 20 rupees. Next you will either have to trade it to the merchant at mother and child island (you cant directly warp there) or the one at greatfish isle? or something which you can warp to and its in the middle B or C collums then you will trade what you get next for another new thing and another on and on till you get gold statue for 200 rupees which if you talk to the short guy will net you magic armor. Also it seems faqs say you can get the magic armor when you get the moon sickle (tradeing sequence item)so maybe incase im wrong you might want to look into it.

Oh guess someone already posted a video link guess you probably dont need this then.