Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Splicing

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, I'm Glaceon, and I'm starting a splicing thread. I know that there has been some other threads about this in the past, but all the one's that are on this site are abandoned. I will do pokemon splices for 2 Rupees, and re-colourings for 1 Rupee.

For splicing, you must specify which pokemon you want spliced. You must also specify if you want one Pokemon to be the main Pokemon (the dominant one) or if you want an even amount of each Pokemon. I will charge an extra 1 Rupee for each Pokemon after you pick three.

For re-colourings, you can choose the Pokemon you want re-coloured and the Pokemon you want to use for the colours. (Ex: If you say that you want a Wigglytuff with Houndoom colours, then I'll give you the first picture posted. See picture 1.)If you want to change a Pokemon that's NOT on another pokemon, or you just can't think of the pokemon, be SPECIFIC. If you say "I want a green and blue Cindaquil" then I'll just assume that you only want the major colours changed, not the flames.

Click this link to see all my pokémon splices.

The first two pictures are for the examples in the above paragraphs, but the rest are just me showing you guys some of my splices. The fourth one is just a re-colouring, and is a Christmas themed Dialga. The 6th, 7th and 8th are my attempt at splicing all the starters for each type. The first one is all the fire-types, the second one is all grass-types and the last one (and definitly the worst one) is all the water-types together. The water-type one is me at my worst. I thought that the Houndoom/Swellow one looked cool, and the last one is Gengar, Golbat and Charizard.

Posted

Your really good!

Can you mke Lucario with Pikachus features and colors?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0