Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cast of SyFy's Eureka in "Watchmen"

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to my dad's today, he was watching Watchmen and I decided to join him. I must've seen that movie fifteen times and was shocked to see something that I didn't see before. A few cast members from the SyFy Channel original series "(A Town Called)Eureka" playing characters in the movie. The first was unrecignisable, the former hero Mothman who is taken away to an insane asylum was played by Niall Matter who playes rebel genius Zane Donovan, next was former supervillian Moloch the Mystic played by actor Matt Frewer who plays Taggart. Third was Doctor Manhattan's friend Wally Weaver played by Rob LaBelle who played Walter Perkins on the show. And last was the reporter for the newspaper named Seymour played by Chris Gauthier who played Cafe owner Vincent on the show.

Posted (edited)

Oho, look at that? sweat.gif I like the Cafe Owner... o: He loves Doctor Who.

Also... :c Why did they change the site name to Syfy? I thought that was dumb.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Oho, look at that? sweat.gif I like the Cafe Owner... o: He loves Doctor Who.

Also... :c Why did they change the site name to Syfy? I thought that was dumb.

SciFi became SyFy as a way of including new programs that wouldn't necessarily be considered Science Fiction, such as CBS' Ghost Whisperer.

Ironically since the name change SyFy's had it's highest ratings in the networks history, especially with women 18-45.

Posted

Oho, I see...

I still thought it was really weird that The Sci-Fi channel started showing ECW. ._.''

Posted

SyFy channel is owned by NBC/Universal who also own USA Network. NBC has a deal with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and according to the deal they air WWE programs on their networks. WWE RAW airs on USA and ECW on SyFy.

SyFy channel has many programs in development for 2010 including.

Caprica (BSG prequel)

Stargate Universe

Alice

WCG Ultimate Gamer (season 2)

Estate of Panic (season 2)

Relic Quest

Warehouse 13 (Season 2)

Posted

I have to see the Credits before I can identify any actors I've seen in other movies. Though there's a few I can tell right off the bat.