Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When Link Comes to Town

15 posts in this topic

Posted

"A true image of a day in Link's life, when he comes in Town."

------

[img]http://imgur.com/gHbxB.png[/img]

Posted

So true.
At least they regenerate and their pieces are magically cleaned up when he leaves.
Saves me the trouble of sweeping.
Sahaqiel

Posted

ah, nothing beats a disturbed link smashing pots before an unresponsive pensioner. ^_^

Posted

Lol it reminds me of that dude in Wind Waker when you go in to his house he yells at you for breaking his pots. xD

Actually that certain dude scared me when I was in Windfall. When I was playing the 20 minute demo, before I got the game, I was walking around Windfall and I walked in that guys house and I walked around. Then I broke one of his pots and he yelled at me for it and he said if you do that again there's going to be trouble. I did it again and the game went blank. I thought he shut down the game, but I think the demo was over. I never found out because when it went dark I got scared and turned the game off.

Posted

This comic makes so much sense. And its lulzworthy to boot.
Ahh, The Legend Of Zelda: Where breaking and entering, and breaking s'more, is TOTALLY legal. :D

Posted

[quote name='Magatama' date='06 September 2009 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1252250186' post='251616']
Ahh, The Legend Of Zelda: Where breaking and entering, and breaking s'more, is TOTALLY legal. :D
[/quote]

Wait till Jack Thompson hears about that! o:

Posted

hah, that's funny. People in Hyrule are just so full of hospitality and easy-going by the the looks of it. They don't care if you smash up all their pots, (Except the rich guy on Windfall Island and his precious pottery)

Posted

So true! :P
Though, to keep stuff clean. (for dail up users?) I edit your post (Putting the image after the jump), if you don't agree with me, just put it back. :)

---
Edit:
:o I kinda said the same thing as saha. hehe

Posted

Heh. Pretty funny.

[quote name='Some Dead Guy's Music' date='06 September 2009 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1252253746' post='251629']
They don't care if you smash up all their pots, (Except the rich guy on Windfall Island and his precious pottery)
[/quote]
And the lady on Outset who carries one on her head.

Posted

Oh god that Windfall guy. He scared me so badly.
I was going around smashing pots wherever I could find them at the time.

*walks into rich guy's house*
Ooh, fancy pots.
*SMASH*
DON'T SMASH MY POTS GSDKLFHGSLEHRD RAEG
;A;

Posted

Link is on prozac!

:crazy:

Posted

Reminds me of the soldier in the building near Hyrule Town drawbridge in OoT, he just watches as you smash pots and doesn't give a crap.

Posted

He actually encourages it, I believe.

[quote]Man, I am SO bored...
Things would sure be more
interesting if there were more...
troubles in the world...
Hey, that's just between you and
me, OK?
Anyway, maybe we can let off
some steam by breaking these
jars.[/quote]

Yup.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Savanti Romero' date='06 September 2009 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1252264613' post='251665']
Reminds me of the soldier in the building near Hyrule Town drawbridge in OoT, he just watches as you smash pots and doesn't give a crap.
[/quote]

I was totally thinking that! XD Every time I get to that drawbridge, I'd go in and out to make sure I had 80 rupees for the Hylian Shield.

Posted

Yea, that was the best Rupee place ever! :P