Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Phantom Hourglass Footage

10 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're looking for some long, high definition video of Phantom Hourglass being played, look no further. [url="http://www.jeux-france.com/jfplayer_video6020.html"]Click here[/url] to check out this awesome video brought to you from Jeux France. It's amazing!

Posted

:D WOW it looks Awsome i can't wait :D

:D WOW it looks Awsome I can't wait :D

Posted

Looks great! :)

Posted

Surprisingly, this is the only game that i couldn;t seem to find actual footage of (the GDC demo comeing up over and over again)

THX! :D

Posted

<_< I was afraid of this..Link having to move my the stylus...I like using a control pad to move Link. :(

Posted

Kewl. Except for one thing. I don't have a DS. :( I will have to plot a way to get it....That looks awesome though! But I agree, a control pad is a bit better, in my opinion. <_<

Posted

Eh? i thought it was the control pad to control link and the stylus would be used for sword slices...

Posted

That's what I thought too... :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Vivi Orunitia' post='1014' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:24 AM']<_< I was afraid of this..Link having to move my the stylus...I like using a control pad to move Link. :([/quote]

TRUE I DONT LIKE IT THEY ALWAYS **** UP THINGS LIKE THAT!! IT PISSES ME OFF!! :angry:

Posted

well consdering its a zelda game im going to be willing to be that it'll work, but we'll have to wait and see, although i still stand by what ive read about that u still move link with the d-pad and just use the stylus to slice.