Fierce Diety Mask

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok. So I know the steps you take to get the mask. I've done all of those. Then you do each mini dungeon. Everytime I do this I then talk to Majora and get the mask. After I fight him though and the game saves I dont have the mask. I've also tried playing the Song of Time and that didnt let me keep it. So what do I do to keep the mask?

Posted

Ok. So I know the steps you take to get the mask. I've done all of those. Then you do each mini dungeon. Everytime I do this I then talk to Majora and get the mask. After I fight him though and the game saves I dont have the mask. I've also tried playing the Song of Time and that didnt let me keep it. So what do I do to keep the mask?

Well I think after getting the mask you should probably just go ahead without saving if it wont let you keep it even if you save. Have you tried to just go ahead and fight Majora yet?

Posted

Well I think after getting the mask you should probably just go ahead without saving if it wont let you keep it even if you save. Have you tried to just go ahead and fight Majora yet?

I fought Majora and beat him. It still didnt keep the mask. So then I tried getting the mask and just saving the game. That didnt work. Last thing I did was save while fighting him, and it still didnt work. I think my game just has a glitch or errror.

Posted

I fought Majora and beat him. It still didnt keep the mask. So then I tried getting the mask and just saving the game. That didnt work. Last thing I did was save while fighting him, and it still didnt work. I think my game just has a glitch or errror.

Hmm.. Are you playing it on your computer or 64? And if it is on your computer is it a Laptop or Desktop?

Posted

G.C collectors disk is what Im playing it on. I had no probelms with it when I had it for N64.

Posted

blink-old.gifbye.gif When in doubt get the hell outjoy.gif

Posted

G.C collectors disk is what Im playing it on. I had no probelms with it when I had it for N64.

xD Mine did that too :l

Posted

xD Mine did that too :l

Darn so it is just the disc. I'll just find it for N64.

Posted

oh dang it. i use the same thing for MM man so now i need to keep getting the mask over and over.

Posted

Are you sure you got all the masks?:embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah I did that too on my collectors disc only to find I was missing a mask....so yeah, be sure to see if you have every single mask

Posted

Same thing happens on the Virtual Console version. I played through with my girlfriend and we were trying to get everything before fighting Majora, but apparently it isn't just the poor GC emulation--something about a non-cartridge version doesn't let you save the Fierce Deity's Mask. It may have something to do with the lack of an active time system on the moon, but that's all I can come up with. Special areas tend to have special rules.

Posted

Has anyone tried it on an Emulator? I've had it on both 1964 and Project64 and it worked fine. Although, I don't exactly see why you're making such a big deal about still having the mask AFTER YOU'VE BEATEN THE GAME. It kinda doesn't make sense. You beat the game. What do you need to have the mask for anymore?

Posted

Has anyone tried it on an Emulator? I've had it on both 1964 and Project64 and it worked fine. Although, I don't exactly see why you're making such a big deal about still having the mask AFTER YOU'VE BEATEN THE GAME. It kinda doesn't make sense. You beat the game. What do you need to have the mask for anymore?

This dude's right...why bother about that mask? I played it on emulator ( laptop) too....

and I got it without prob...it's your disk..

only thing that sucked on the emulator was that the game was soooo slow with the lens of truth...which I hate now for that!

Posted

This dude's right...why bother about that mask? I played it on emulator ( laptop) too....

and I got it without prob...it's your disk..

only thing that sucked on the emulator was that the game was soooo slow with the lens of truth...which I hate now for that!

You have a point there but I think some people will actually have fun with using the mask in bosses and stuff.