favorit games

19 posts in this topic

Posted

my favorit game i have is probly zelda tp then ssbb

Posted

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind always held a special place in my heart.

Posted

My Favorite Zelda game is Twilight Princess. But my overall favorite game is and always will be Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

Posted

Oblivion was better than Morrowind, good sir. But yes, fantastic game.

Posted

My personal favorite zelda game would have to be link to the past, followed up closely be OOT and TW. as for elder scrolls, I love both games for very different reasons

Posted

Do you mean for console or for PC?

Well, I'd have to say my favourite game is Twilight Princess, closely followed by OoT and MM, closely followed by StarCraft, followed by MapleStory, La Tale, GunZ...well you get the idea. Right?

Posted

The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion. I wish I could have gotten more into Morrowind. Sorry Arcanelord, but I agree it was an amazing game for it's time.

Posted

Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, and Final Fantasy VI are my favorites.

Posted

Super Mario, World, Sunshine, Galaxy.

Zelda, OOT, WW, TP.

DK, Country, Jungle beat.

I <3 DKC!

Posted

Oblivion was better than Morrowind, good sir. But yes, fantastic game.

Speaking of which, I'm getting Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition soon.

The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion. I wish I could have gotten more into Morrowind. Sorry Arcanelord, but I agree it was an amazing game for it's time.

No need to be sorry. :)

Posted

Morrowind was great (maybe not it's expansions), and the concept art was beastly. The world was tangible yet alien at the same time, I liked that. Zelda is good when it straddles the line between comfortable and disturbing as well. Majora's Mask is my favorite game, for how it accomplishes this and adds depth to the world, which is where Ocarina fails.

Posted

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind always held a special place in my heart.

Played IV and II. Got you surrounded.

Probably going to be Pokemon, Final Fantasy or Disgaea 3, from the little I played of it. Pokémon Crystal would be my favourite though. Can't wait for the remakes next year and Final Fantasy XIII is going to be pre-ordered so as to make sure it gets delivered post haste to my gaming pleasure. RPG mania. I need moar.

Audiosurf is also a great game as long as the song fits the bill. Can be absolutely amazing with the worst of songs. Great way to discover new music imo as well as a great experience overall. I totally feel like playing it right now, but I don remember my Steam ID :c

Posted

I have and have played a bit of II, but it's a bit too old school for me. I got IV like, yesterday, but my PC is lame-o. Even on way low res, it's a tad slow.

Posted

Speaking of which, I'm getting Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition soon.

I have it it's great! If oyu need any help PM me I know seriously around 95% of the game. I've only not done about three quests.

No need to be sorry. :)

Posted

The Legend of Zelda (series)! And a few or less third-party games too such as Harvest Moon (series), Tales of (series) and Final Fantasy (series) but it has to be playable for Nintendo consoles/hand-helds.