Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Come on...

10 posts in this topic

Posted

My dad keeps making me stop playing my new game (Force Unleashed (PS3) every time i complete 1-2 levels and so i'm going to be playing this forever just to finish it.... :cry:

Posted

My dad keeps making me stop playing my new game (Force Unleashed (PS3) every time i complete 1-2 levels and so i'm going to be playing this forever just to finish it.... :cry:

get a gas mask then throw a smoke bomb in your house's bathroom and when he runs out of the house lock the door and finish the game.

Posted

I don't find any reason for not allowing you to play all the levels.

How long do they take?

Sahaqiel

Posted

Wait, is your problem that you don't have a memory card so you can't save your progress, or you think that 1-2 levels a day will take too long to reach the end?

If it's the latter, it doesn't have that many levels. You'll finish it in a about a week, I'd say.

Posted

I heard that Force Unleashed was really short. I've never played it, but that's what I've heard.

Posted

Muwahaha! Force Unleashed is child's play compared to Knights of the Old Republic!

Posted

Muwahaha! Force Unleashed is child's play compared to Knights of the Old Republic!

Hey hey play some Star Wars Battlefront II

Posted

Oho, I played that as well.

Posted

As have I. But KotOR is better.

Posted

I heard that Force Unleashed was really short. I've never played it, but that's what I've heard.

actually the wii version is short. the ps3 verion all levels need like an hour or maybe for some 2 hours. but i forgot about this topic long ago.