Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Drawing

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Would any of you know of a good site to take some lessons from? Free, of course. I've always been pretty good at drawing what I could see, but some things in my head need to manifest. I'm looking for something stylised, 'dark' and 'real'; sketches rather than finalised or finished drawings. Hope that helps ...dry.gif

Posted

DO IT FAGGOT

Posted

Ignore that idiotic Fuzz.

As for that, I'm not entirely sure... I'd pretty much need those lessons myself almost XD (Can't draw if my life depended on it). Have you tried searching around online? (don't really have time to look myself as I have to leave, but yeah... ><)

Posted

show us your moves first bro

Posted

DO IT FAGGOT

You found out? It was only a matter of time.

Posted

If I had to punch a poster in this thread in the back of the head as ahrd as I could, like if I had a gun to my head and the guy with the gun told me to punch someone as hard as I could in the back of the head, it would not be padraig or fuzzmaster or the OP, it would be you, Stormsworder.

I would punch you in the back of the head as hard as I could.

we all know it would never take a gun to your head to get you punch someone in the head.

Posted

Oooh, wow, I'm so intimidated by some immature guy who apparently has nothing better to do with his life than troll on the internet. Yeah, whatever. -_-

Posted

Hah, this dude thinks he's russel crowe or steven seagal, you can't punch people in the head on the internet ...dry.gif

Posted

So, you don't like me. I don't hate you, but I don't like you. Just indifferent, really. I don't care much about what your opinion is of me.

Posted

You can punch me, if you tell me where I can get free, 'reputable' drawing lessons, online. Deal?

Posted

So ignoring the n00b in the room...

I'm not sure if they have anything or not on deviantArt... have you checked there, Bard?

Posted

That's just it though, I know what I'm looking for. I'm floating on information, inspiration is pouring through my eyes, and my brain is drowning in imagery; I just can't put it on paper. At first I thought I had a plumbing issue, but now I see it's my mind hand coordination. Ugh, I can't stomach the thought I might need to pay for drawing lessons; it's not like I'm bad, or anything.

I have not checked deviant, that didn't even cross my mind. I'm also puting quotes around reputable, only because I didn't want a link to a russian site with nine different species of viruses and trojans.

Posted

It's not that simple, I need lessons and training to create and develop those synapses. It's not a problem copying a photo, its getting info which isn't tangible down on paper.

Posted

The best people to learn from are most often your peers, Figure. I'm surprised you didn't figure that.

Anyhow, wish ya best of luck, Bard. I'm more of a writer than artist, so yeah. Can't exactly help ya out too much.

Posted

Deviant's good, I've seen some work that belongs on hard covers or trailer posters. I especially like the still-life photography. It may only seem anime is all over the place, because the characters are perhaps more familiar to the voters, and those get pushed up to the top of the lists. Also, I'm there to look; I don't talk like I type, and I'm sure they don't talk like they type either. About fan fictions, its pretty much how every artist/writer/etc gets their start. By letting their imaginations build ontop of existing work, you accumulate a larger pool of material from which to work with, later.