Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grog in ZELDA:OOT

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Grog.png do you guys remember this mohawk guy in kakariko village as a child and as adult he can be seen in the lost woods? I think you end up killing him in the Forest Temple,because when you are doing the trading quest to get the Biggoron sword if you take the medicine to him he will not be there instead there will be that girl at t the top of the shop in Kokiri Forest. If you talk to her she will say he turned into a Stalfos, sense he turned into a Stalfos and he was in Lost Woods the closest temple there is Forest Temple, i think Grog is the first stalfos you kill when you are get the Bow. Maybe he got mad because link didn't hurry up with his medicine so he wanted revenge for letting him turn into a Stalfos?

Posted (edited)

... I think an OOT Stalfos would've attacked Link regardless.

Don't really see much for any of this to be taken into all seriousness... Even if you don't do the quest and he's still in the woods, you'll fight forest Stalfos anyway.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, poor, ol grog, always so sullen spirited ...

Posted

Yeah, poor, ol grog, always so sullen spirited ...

yeah ....RIP Grog:cry:

... I think an OOT Stalfos would've attacked Link regardless.

Don't really see much for any of this to be taken into all seriousness... Even if you don't do the quest and he's still in the woods, you'll fight forest Stalfos anyway.

yeah hu... hmm but i think link would have done that first :embarrassed:

Posted

I usually find myself running off to do that first temple before having fun, messing with the people of Hyrule.

Posted

Well, there is the slim chance he survived by making it out of the Lost woods before turning into a stalfos, but I wouldn't count on it.