Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RAEG

4 posts in this topic

Posted

WARNING: Extreme Metroid Prime 2: Echoes spoilers.

So, in Metroid Prime 2, I just beat the Spider Guardian. I beat the Power Guardian, and Dark Samus... I got the Echo Visor, and that was pretty cool. I got a few Missile Expansions, and an energy tank using the spider ball. I get stuck, so I go to my walkthrough. I do what it says... But... No.

GLIIIIIIIIITCHED. Using the Echo Visor, I shot all the locks in the Main Reactor room. Yet nothing happened. I tried every weapon possible, and the door will not open. I can't lock on to them anymore, but the orange symbol is still displayed, and the door is still shut. Im officially p*ssed off now.

So, is it a glitch that ruined my game, or is there smething the walkthrough didn't mention?(No, it's not a puzzle that requires the Annihilator.)

The only up-side to this is that I got Dead Space: Extraction, today. joy.gif

Posted

It's a precaution. Some people don't get these games when they come out and beat them shortly afterwards. Such as Arcanelord and I, I've never even seriously started playing Metroid Prime until a few months ago.

If you don't have any information for me, don't post.

Posted

Hmm... I don't know about Echoes, but the original Prime has some loading errors that freeze the game. Perhaps you ran into one?

Just to check, what was the full name of the room where you got stuck? I might be able to help you.

Posted

Main Reactor. The room with two Quads, and the giant robot that takes care of the entire temple. There's three doors, one leads to a transport, one leads to the big room with three hacky things, forgot what those were called... And one I can't get to. There's a sonic door, with three locks. I shot the locks, nothing happened. Resulting in permanent stuckage.

I never ran into any errors in Prime. :\