Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hmmm

40 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL. Wait, that was a joke, right? On top of formulaic romantic novel elements she gave us bad writing and a butchering of what we know as vampires. I read the first chapter of Twilght. It's bad. You were joking, right?

Posted

If everyone else likes it, I guess I have to like it, too! If nobody else likes it, I guess I have to hate it, too!

I like being a tool, too, you guys. Also, the only good band on that list is The Beatles, but that's understandable that he doesn't like them, since they're rather old.

Posted

LOL. Wait, that was a joke, right? On top of formulaic romantic novel elements she gave us bad writing and a butchering of what we know as vampires. I read the first chapter of Twilght. It's bad. You were joking, right?

You made it through the first chapter? I only got a page and a half. :/

anyway, sounds like your brother just hates everything, lol

Posted

I've yet to read the book. I'll prolly go watch New Moon when it's out.

Posted

I admit, Final Fantasy II was one of the hardest of the originals to play... I despised that system.

Seriously though, your brother doesn't seem to have good taste in good games... Is he all into Halo? Does he play sports games too?

Posted

twilight, lol.

Posted

You brother is either arrogant or picky. It seems he is only arrogent though.

Posted

SAHAQIEL said sonic adventure 2 battle was the only fun sonic game ever, because SAHAQIEL has never played sonic advance 2. or any of the 2d sonic games, really. sonic advance 2 was fun. and I probablly should have looked into the 2d ones that were for the ds. IMMA FLAMIN JOO SAHA!

Your bro's a rebel lol.

But being a rebel doesn't give you reasonable cause to dislike something you haven't tried out.

Unless he's tried all those things out.

In which case I have to concede that he has his opinions.

Though I am almost certain he has a predetermined bias against mainstream stuff.

'Cause I get the same way sometimes lol.

Sahaqiel

On the topic of sahaqiel, I love how his last post was almost sandwiched by "lol." almost.

and he actually got a twilight book for his birthday. which at first I thought was a kick in the pants for him. but then I found out it came with a brand new pen to comment on everything in the book he thought was stupid. then I got jealous of his awesome friend who gave it to him.

Posted

Yes I have played Sonic Advance 2? I think. Whichever one that linked up with SA2B. I constantly hoarded rings to transfer for Chao breeding.

I didn't say it was the only fun Sonic game, I said Sonic games progressively got worse after Sonic Adventure 2 Battle starting with Sonic Heroes, which should never have happened.

Sahaqiel

Posted

oh. I think that was the original sonic advance. apparently also fun, but my brother was a dick and never let me play it when he got it. dick.