Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Games That Scare You

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Well we all have ESRB CERO PEGI OFLC. Ratings are there, and always there to tell us that games will be violent, blood filled, sexual orientated (or the actual thing), and more. But we don't really pay attention, some of us. The story is, for me, when I first played a game with zombies, or violent, yadadada, I had really bad feelings. At night, (you could probably guess, anyway) I used to be scared that if someone would some into my bedroom by the door, under the bed, yadadada. I just downloaded Silent Hill ISO for my pc, and it was eary. Walking down a path that was filled with fog, following a girl that was supposed to be...... a girl. But seeing that dead body, and then being attacked by those zombies, I stopped in panic, and disgust. Revolting. Do the creators want us to have nightmares? Do they want us to have sensations where we might kill someone? It just goes to show. Tell me why some of you buy horror games. Tell me why. (And I am not one of those people that take very bit of violence to an extreme, I have my limits).

Posted

I doubt it will scare me.. Life itself scares me.. So I bet a game wont...

Posted

Everything scares you, Vio...

*sneaks up behind Vio with a paper bag full of air*

I'm personally never gonna play RE. Not because it scares me as much as I had a bad experience with it as a younger kid.

Posted

So it did once scare you anyway.

Posted

If you want to see what scares me. . .

Fat-Pie.com . . . :huh:

Posted

omg!! salad fingers!!!! i no him!!!! hes one creepy as mofo. i made everyone in my computers class watch him. it was freaky as.....

Posted

I've played a couple of really twisted games, I wont go into details for the sake of others :) I dont remember their names though.. so.. :(

Though American Mcgee's - Alice In Wonderland was pretty scary, when I played it when I was like 10. Havnt played it since then so I dont actually know how scary it is. Thats one of the few scary game titles I remember. Id also imagine some people find the Resident Evil games scary?

Posted

Yeah, I was previews for American Mcgee's - Alice In Wonderland, it does look scary.

Resident Evil isn't too spooky. If anything 2 is the scariest!

Posted

Games don't scare me. BOOKS AND MOVIES DO! My god, even "Minority Report" scared me!!! With the weird triplets and all.... Books just get to my vivid imagination....

Posted

Dude, Games don't Scare you? Not even Resident Evil? Dude. You need therapy.

Posted

Yeah, I was previews for American Mcgee's - Alice In Wonderland, it does look scary.

Resident Evil isn't too spooky. If anything 2 is the scariest!

What about being at the Pueblo at night. It's raining and you're just running around aimlesly. But then, you turn around and... OMGWTF WAS THAT! A woman with a knife came out of nowhere screaming like a maniac! Go change your shorts after you start playing again. :mellow: RE4 did have it's pretty scary moments.

Posted

I ate a Mento on the School Bus and now I have to clean it everyday this week!! :wacko:

Posted

Just for eating a Mento? That's harsh...

Posted

My PE teacher is an @$$.