Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Connections in some of the games.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone remember the fact that in LA Link set out for new adventure on a boat and crashlands then has that weird dream. You may remember that the Owl is in there. Consider this first the events of OOT happen. Then MM. When MM is over Link comes back to Hyrule along with skullkid -I'll get to that later- (He did afterall go back to the Lost Woods which he left at the begening of the MM game. Which would mean he had to of gotten back to the top of the cliff). After this he marries Malon. If you remember correctly he is asked in OOT if he would marry her. This also explains parts of another game. He gets bored and goes to find new adventures in LA. He then crashes and has a weird dream. Notice in this dream the Owl is there along with a girl named Maron whose name is simalar to Malon. He also has an Ocarina in this game. When he returns he feels like Hyrule has changed. So Link who is the Hero of Time goes into the Lost Woods. 17 years go by and a new Link is born. His mother is no where to be seen and the Lon Lon ranch no longer exists. Link grows up with Rusl and has a full grown horse named Epona. He meets a Hero's Shade that says "Go and do not falter my child" He also states "these are from our bloodline" refering to techniques. This new Link goes into the sarcred grove and meets SkullKid who is playing Sarai's song. There is only one logical way that he could know that song. From this we eventaully have LOZ-AOL. Scenes in TP more or less predict that TP Link will eventaully go against Shadow Link. Or atleast thats how I'm taking it.

I might not have all the facts but there is atleast logic in there.

Posted

It's a nice theory, but Link's Awakening is a direct sequel to A Link to the Past, not Ocarina of Time. Also, Marin is Link's dream equivalent of Zelda, while Malon was most likely a redo of Marin since they wanted to bring her character back. Furthermore, Link and Skull Kid part ways after Majora's Mask and most likely never saw each other again.

Posted

It's a nice theory, but Link's Awakening is a direct sequel to A Link to the Past, not Ocarina of Time.

that is not a fact, but a common belief. The Oracle games are just as likely direct prequels, but not probably not OoT. It's entirely possible, but not nearly as likely as LttP or OoX.

Furthermore, Link and Skull Kid part ways after Majora's Mask and most likely never saw each other again.

TP amirite?

Posted

Marry Malon? Leaving because he's bored? Timeline congruency is certainly open to interpretation, but this isn't a theory.