Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

my pillo smells like a boy has been on it

45 posts in this topic

Posted

my pillow seriously smell as if a guy washed his hair with axe anti-dandruff shampoo and then dried his hair with my pillow I'm like serious no guy has been in my room since my 14th B-day which his really creepy I'm not paranoid am I?:wacko:CREEPY!!!!!!!

Posted

Sorry, I couldn't find a towel.

Posted

It looks like you'll have to sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight.

Posted

Do you have any brothers?

Posted

one but he lives in mexico and I live in northern california

Posted

Well, at least you wont get dandruff problems anytime soon.

Posted

thanx that makes me feel a whole lot better oh my mom decided that it was time to tell me that someone died in our house time after time I tell her I heard stuff

Posted

So, theoretically, if someone did in fact die within your home, and you do hear noises, and your pillow does smell like axe, then, hypothetically, the only logical explanation would be that the person who died is using your pillow.

Of course, that's only if you believe in that sort of thing.

Posted

I didn't think I smelt very masculine :(

Posted

ummmmmm........:huh:

thats kinda ummm out of the subject, why? :huh:

Posted

Girls can't use Axe?

Maybe you slipped.

And got a concussion in the shower.

And there was Axe shower gel pooled up in your shower for some reason.

Then you got wrapped up in your shower curtains and fell to the bathroom floor, unconscious.

Then A GHOST CAME INTO YOUR BATHROOM AND POURED AXE SHAMPOO ALL OVER YOUR HEAD AND SCRUBBED IT SHINY AND RINSED AND THEN CONDITIONED WITH AXE AND THEN SLAPPED YOU BUT COULDN'T WAKE YOU UP SO HE GOT DEPRESSED AND TRIED TO SMOTHER YOU WITH A PILLOW BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH HE WAS SHAKING FROM CRYING.

Then dropped you in your shower before you woke up, but in such a way you were standing while unconscious and didn't remember ever being knocked out.

Sahaqiel

Posted

lolz nice one shaha...I think that maybe you may have used axe unknowingly got outta the shower dressed up for bed, put your head on your pillow and then thought i need to take a shower...not realizing you just got out and went in and washed you hair with something besides axe...then noticed the contrasting smells...it could happen

Posted

saha: girls don't use axe and don't you think I would have noticed if I had gotten hurt I bruise super easy

Spoontardis:there is no axe in my house or any were near it

Posted

Well, at least you wont get dandruff problems anytime soon.

lol.

But seriously, maybe some bottles got mixed up and it's your hair that smells like axe.

Posted

before I put any thing in my hair I smell it to make sure I will smell good when I go to schoolbecause I want people to like me