Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Flash Games & Videos Sections

15 posts in this topic

Posted

We have just added two new sections to the site: [url="http://www.hyrule.net/content/flashgames.asp"]Flash Games[/url] and [url="http://www.hyrule.net/content/flashvideos.asp"]Flash Videos[/url] with each having several games and videos in them. Let us know if you know of some other good ones worth adding.

Posted

nice addition :)
good work!

Posted

The site just keeps getting better and better. ^_^

EDIT: I just tried the Zelda Flash game, and it's very glitchy. But it's very fun too. I lost all my hearts and now I'm invincible... ^_^

Posted

HAHA i just finished playing TLOZ: LONRS thats some pretty funny stuff, nice addition to the site :D

Posted

lol go the zelda flash game, so very glitchy...

Posted

gd work!

Posted

You took up my idea! Awesome! I guess that suggestion was pretty good, and awesome work on adding some flash games as well! If you want 2 more to add to your flash movies collection, theres 2 called "The Real Legend" its really funny! Part 1 and 2!

WARNING: There is some mild language, so make sure you put up a sign for which age group should see it

Anyways, thanks for taking up my suggestion! :D

Posted

[quote name='ZeldaWii' post='25679' date='Jan 20 2007, 01:19 PM']You took up my idea! Awesome! I guess that suggestion was pretty good, and awesome work on adding some flash games as well! If you want 2 more to add to your flash movies collection, theres 2 called "The Real Legend" its really funny! Part 1 and 2!

WARNING: There is some mild language, so make sure you put up a sign for which age group should see it

Anyways, thanks for taking up my suggestion! :D[/quote]

Dustin, you STILL Haven't replied to my message i sent you....<_<

Posted

Ah.. The Real Legend... Good times... Very funny..

The only flashgames I CAN'T BEAT are.. Zelda flashgame (I can't ever beat that creature in the cave) and Seeds of Darkness (I can't beat the Armos Twins in the forest)

Posted

I played those games. Sorry to say, they suck. I haven't watched the videos, yet.

Posted

the flash section is awesome, but the zelda amv's music was stolen from legendery frog...
visit legendery frog.com (movie section)

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='26191' date='Jan 23 2007, 05:17 PM']the flash section is awesome, but the zelda amv's music was stolen from legendery frog...
visit legendery frog.com (movie section)[/quote]

You don't know that is was stolen, the guy who made it could have asked Joseph Blanchett (Legendary Frog) permission.

Posted

I found a zelda flash game [url="http://www.armorgames.com/games/linkvdayquest.html"]here [/url].

Posted

I've just played TLOZ: LONRS and it's really cool Dustin! Really, it's great! :D

Posted

yay made Zelda Link's valentine :D
nice stuff u got here =)