Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Miyamoto and Iwata on the Vitality Sensor

1 post in this topic

Posted

Miyamoto and Iwata liked to shear something about the Vitality Sensor.

It's in the sport lights for a long time now, yet we don't know much about it, nor ever saw it in action.

So, if you want to know more about this piece of Wii Hardware, make sure you read on after the jump!

------

vitality-sensor1.jpg

Miyamoto: And as for Wii Vitality Sensor, I think Iwata will explain later since he is hard at work on it. Based on my experiences, to measure something invisible and have it turn into something tangible like a number like weighing myself on Wii Fit, or to give a numeric value to something invisible in our daily life will be materials of new plays which will feel familiar to us or can improve our lifestyles. We are currently developing an efficient utilization around that factor.

That is all that I can say for today.

Iwata: Please let me add some notes. If Wii Vitality Sensor is simply a pulsimeter, we did not need such a grandiose announcement. It is a tool to analyze various biological signals by scanning the pulse, in order to make something invisible visible. The point with that is you can figure out your current conditions. I believe many of you have figured out with “Wii Fit

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0