Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

so my girl friend broke up with me

29 posts in this topic

Posted

we were in a long distance relationship but then something came up and we thought we would never see each other again so she broke up with me,

now it turns out we will be see each other this Thanksgiving, but here's the catch, she is dating someone else now

what would be the easiest or nicest way to get back together with her?

BTW she is exactly like me only less annoying and a girl

Posted

sorry to hear that, long distance is incredibly hard.

That being said, if she is dating someone else, it sounds like she had ulterior motives to breaking up with you. If she is happy with him, I would honestly just try and be happy for her as opposed to trying to break them up. Even if you did break them up, she would probably just resent you for that.

SO what I'm saying is just go talk to her. If her new thing is just a rebound/filler boy, then you can probably get her back. If it's not, then sorry buddy, you are S.O.L. and just need to try and be happy for her and move on.

Posted

no I mean, she broke up with me because she thought we would never see each other again, so then this new guy came along and asked her out because she was single, she said yes, and they are happily dating, but she still likes me more than him, but now that she is dating him she won't be able to brake up with him easily, so I need help. or if anyone happens to know, is there a way to make her forget we ever dated, so we could return to being friends again?

Posted

nope, no way to do that, if she really liked you more, than she could just break up with the guy, it's not like it's gotten incredibly serious n a very short amount of time.

Posted

no, you still aren't understanding me, she can't live with herself knowing she has caused someone severe emotional pain, seeing as how we both thought we would never see each other again, that and I don't get sad very easily, she broke up with me

Posted

no, you still aren't understanding me, she can't live with herself knowing she has caused someone severe emotional pain, seeing as how we both thought we would never see each other again, that and I don't get sad very easily, she broke up with me

well, here's the thing, that's life, if she wants to be with you, than she could live with breaking up with him. He'll get over it, I promise. If she doesn't want to break up with him, then you have to deal with it.

to answer your other question, there is no way to make someone forget you, especially if you want to still be friends with them. Believe me, I've been there.

So you have two options, she can break up with him and be with you, or she can not be with you and not break up with him. There is no "forget you two ever dated". It's as simple as that.

I fully understand you, but you are making a simple, yet sucky, situation, and trying to make it complicated and not sucky, which doesn't work.

Posted

ok instead of trying to break them up you could try waiting nothing lasts forever at least not in my life or you could be evil and smart and ramance her back to you like if you know what her favorite is of everything then use it against her like for example my favorite tree is a weeping willow and am favorite food is spaghetti so the way you could do that is take me out on a picnic under a willow tree BTW that was just an example, oh and also give her her favorite flowers that always works hope it helps :zelda:

Posted

because everything makes so much more sense when you don't capitalize and punctuate in all the right places you know i mean look at what im typing this is so coherent and correct but to get on topic why should you let people know that she dumped you what you do is make people think that you dumped her to look less of a wimp havent you ever heard of the song be a man from mulan i mean honestly grow a pair hope it helps :zelda:

Posted

You suck, btw I hope it helps.

Posted

But did you capitalize and punctuate?

I think we know who got the last laugh.

Posted

Well go check wild west why are boys pervs and then we will see who got the last laugh I edited evrey post in that thread. :n_n:

Posted

because everything makes so much more sense when you don't capitalize and punctuate in all the right places you know i mean look at what im typing this is so coherent and correct but to get on topic why should you let people know that she dumped you what you do is make people think that you dumped her to look less of a wimp havent you ever heard of the song be a man from mulan i mean honestly grow a pair hope it helps :zelda:

Wat? I couldn't read it. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xj08-_Rmq4

Posted

well go check wild west why are boys pervs and then we will see who got the last laugh I edited evry post in that thread :n_n:

Except when you misspelled "f-ggot". You know, insults are far less insulting when they're riddled with typos. And I think it was me, because I ended up being correct.

As always.

Posted

Why did you post that video?

Posted

Why did you post that video?

Joshizzle referenced the "Be a man" song from Mulan, which is the second half of that video.