Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just Chill man ;)

24 posts in this topic

Posted

When I chill, I love do nothing more then pop in some tunes from the 70's such as Pink Floyd and Janis Joplin, pop some popcorn, burn some incense, and surf the web. Totally laid back and awesome..

Posted

Listen to music on my couch and chat on Facebook via my iPod. And drink soda, if any is available.

Posted

Everything is awesome except the incense.

I just hate that stuff...

Posted

just sit.

and sit.

and sit.

make sure your comfy, then keep sitting.

and sitting.

and sitting.

music is suggested but optional and not recommended for long periods of time.

Posted

Incense are cool my dad's use them.

Posted

just sit.

and sit.

and sit.

make sure your comfy, then keep sitting.

and sitting.

and sitting.

music is highly suggested but optional and not very recommended, especially for long periods of time.

Fixed.

Posted

no, see, because sometimes you gotta sit in quiet. I like music just as much as the next guy, just quiet is good, too. we never get quiet in today times.

Posted

Good one Arcane

Posted

Yeah, that's true, Pheonix...

Posted

When I chill, I love do nothing more then pop in some tunes from the 70's such as Pink Floyd and Janis Joplin, pop some popcorn, burn some incense, and surf the web. Totally laid back and awesome..

Wait, what about Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Electric Sun or Dawn Road? They are the perfect ingredient for chilling out.

Posted

Sit down lay back surf the web take a nap listen to music thats my chill time.

Posted

I look at the clock and count the seconds. It seems like 5 minutes when it's actually been 30.

Posted

I surf Tumblr and take Tumblr shots, even though most of the time I never publish any of them. I Wiki whatever comes to mind. I play Orisinal games. I play with my Nintendogs. I like to play music. I have a playlist of slow jams and mellow, acoustic music just for that. I also tend to sleep. I'm always good for a nap.

Posted

Sleep... it is good.

Posted

Ideal chill-time for me is laying on my bed, with my Wii in my room, playing a game, while listening to Playlist #2 on my MP3 Player.

I've spent entire nights like that.

It's just plain awesome.

Also, drawing. When I have a sudden inspiration I draw until I start to fall asleep, then I wake myself up, then I finish it, and then sleep really well.

Sleeping is the best, when possible.

Or watching a really good movie, long ones, such as Lord of The Rings, Star Wars, occasionally Harry Potter... And old Disney movies. They own.

Sitting in total and complete silence and wonder why I can't feel my body anymore. That's a fun one.

Also, sitting in complete silence thinking about random things. You'd be suprised by how much I think about.