Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reason to Living

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like i could be a different person. I often do wonder how i was born into the family and life that i have today. why was i born to the parents i have, and not to someone else or in some other time or country.what is the importance to the people I meet, and what future does all of this hold? Personally, I do feel lost in my life right now. I may look to much into the future, for i dont really see anything for me at times and i find myself super depressed. I think my family is amazing, and i feel everyone i meet holds a meaning as to why i met them or spoke with them on that day. For those i am closer with, i often wished that there misfortuntes happen to me, so they dont have to suffer so much. How did i luck out so much? And then, even after that thought, i go back into the whole depressed idea that i am just average and i cant make any changes to this life i hold. What is the reasoning behind all of this? What am i destined to do on the planet during my lifetime?

Sometimes i wonder, what is even the point to life? I mean, we all are born, live, go to school, some get married, people can live very fulfilling lives. But what after all of that? We only end up dying, all of our accomplishments in life, realistically, for nothing after our death. our accomplishments and goals, seem more so just for ourselves, but how does it touch the people around us? What we do could have helped others who are still currently living on this world, but what after that generation? How do you really make a difference in the world? More so, what happes from life after death? Is there a heaven? Do we just cease to exist, as if we were sleeping and buried in the ground, only to become a memory and soon to be forgotten?

I dont wish to sound sour or morbid or anything like that, these are just random thoughts i often wonder to myself. Its funny sometimes how life seems to keep going, yet i wish i could freeze time in order to look at myself and see where i am going, what my potential dreams and goals are, and why was i chosen to be put into this life form, at this day and time of age, as compared to another place or time, or part of the world.

How do you percieve yourself in your current lifeform? What are your goals and dreams in life? Do you feel the people you meet, find you for a reason? Where do you see yourself in five years from now? What about live after death, and do you think you will have made any drastic changes in your lifetime? IF you could choose what time frame, and area of the world you could live in, what and where would it be?

Posted

I was put on this world to give women something to dream about.

But looking at your situation from outside the box, you had to be conceived somewhere (otherwise you wouldn’t be here typing this) so why is it so strange that you were conceived to your parents? If they had a child it may as well be you – but maybe it could have just as easily been someone else? I mean what if another sperm had been just that little bit faster you would have never had existed. Its a scary thought if you think about it.

its nice to be noble and wish your friends good lives and yourself a bad one, I would do the same if I could, but truly you'd make more of a positive impact on your friends lives by being there in the good and the bad times to help them through it, rather than sitting on the fence wishing things would happen to you instead - things don’t work that way.

No one can predict the future so why worry about it? You might die tomorrow, ending all your grand schemes and plans, so why spend time worrying about what could happen, when chances are it won’t happen?

And you know what; no one really knows what happens after death. If anyone claims that they do, they are a liar. But there is one way to find out, because we all will find out when we die. So I guess we just have to be patient and the answer will be revealed to us in time.

And I don’t mean to crush any of your hopes and dreams with this next bit, but… think of all the people in history that are famous. Every famous person ever. There are a lot of them. Now think of all the people that ever existed that never went on to be remembered and simply faded deep into the roots of a family tree or simply a statistic. There’s been a lot more people unremembered, so chances are you and I will eventually disappear in time. But this again is worrying about the future.

Maybe you are here to do something special, maybe not. If you ask me, I’m just here to have fun, and that’s all I believe. Life should be enjoyed and there is no point focusing on the negatives or worrying about things that don’t matter. So far it’s been going pretty well for me because I have a my health, a place to call home, my happiness and my friends.

its an interesting topic, so feel free to PM me if you wanna discuss this further

Posted

You know the reason I'm here? For that wonderful feeling you get when you do something. I'm here to live. I love experiencing emotion, it's wonderful. You say "what the point, it all ends the same way." Well, it isn't the end that matters, it's the journey. Forgive me for using that cliche.

Posted

Lol, Zuzu. XD

"Maybe you are here to do something special, maybe not. If you ask me, I’m just here to have fun, and that’s all I believe. Life should be enjoyed and there is no point focusing on the negatives or worrying about things that don’t matter. So far it’s been going pretty well for me because I have a my health, a place to call home, my happiness and my friends."

Exactly.

Now, I don't know where I heard this, or if I just made it up on the moment... But; "If you spend too much time worrying about the future, before you know it, your life will have already slipped by."

Im sure I heard it somewhere before...

The words I live by |D

Posted

o.0 wow everyone is so positive =) that is very good then, i never really thought of things in that perspective, at least not recently...i used to feel like that, im not quite sure what happened recently...probably relationships problems or something, that always gets me depressed XD. I dont really know why im like this at the moment or why i feel this way, kind of just living in the continuous empty hole feeling...but that sounds pretty nice...just live life and be happy, do things that i want to do and not really worry about the future =) i guess i just need to get out of this psychodelic emo stage?? if thats what you want to call it at least....

Posted

This may be obvious, but I actually think we live because life is amazing.

I live because people around me loves me, or hates me.

I live because every morning, when I get up, I think "Another day! I'll learn something new, see new things, meet new people, or why not, change my mind by talking with whoever's near me" And this is beautiful. This is the reason that makes me live.

When I hear about guys of my age (so we're talking about the 14-19 years) hating their life, disliking people around them, thinking the world is horrible, I just think "Phew! Fortunately, I'm not like this guy" or "Hey! Why can't he see how life is beautiful?" and good news are that soon these persons will change their mind, and surrender to the amazing world that surrond them.

Mankind isn't made to be sad. We're made to be happy, and to search happiness. We can't be sad, because it's against our very nature.

Posted

try meditating. transcendental meditation only takes 30 minutes but you will learn anything you wanted to know or something you didn't, if you know what I mean. then again, it does take years of practice to get that good and I have been practicing for a while. Yeah but whatever i dunno lol.

Posted

My whole purpose is to love, live, and make people happy. I live to please I don't know why but its just the way I feel after someone says thank you or just smiles and its my doing. Although I probably have more then what have listed but those are my main reasons for being.