Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nayru's Night 2009!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you all ready for a holiday bash on The Main Event but don't want to be tied to the monitor too close to the holidays? Well here's our solution guys--Nayru's Night 2009 will air on Monday, December 21st, 2009. Also, it will be our first joint show with The Windmill Hut on The Spinning Stream. What that means is that we're both doing our own shows at the same time, on the same recording. So, on the off chance that you're a Labrynna (Australia) listener, realize that the show will in fact be on the 22nd. At any rate though, it will be a very festive night--infinite requests to honor the goddess Nayru! How's that sound? I knew you'd agree.

Posted

Cool. I'll tune in if I can, probably.

Posted

Ah, yep! I heard this from Nova earlier. Can't wait for it. I'll try to be there with mah boyfriiiend. k lols

Whatever, anyway... I'll try to get my significant other to join me there. Nova says that he/she adds to our SKL (Super Kawaii Level)

Posted

Hi dot-netters. I'm Nova Alamak, the host of The Windmill Hut, working together with Daniel for this year's Nayru's Night (Xmas/Whatever you might celebrate) holiday radio special. I'd just like to tell you what our plans are for that night so you know what to expect:

The show airs at 7:00 PM Hyrule Eldin Time (PST) on Monday the 21st of December. It will likely follow the regular format of The Windmill Hut but have the atmosphere of The Main Event. It will air on both Hyrule.net Radio (www.hyrule.net/radio) and The Spinning Stream (www.destinedhero.com). When you all tune in, you will want to have our IM addresses added to your buddy lists, and you will want to show up in The Spinning Stream's IRC, not Hyrule.net's. That can be found our site, www.destinedhero.com. Additionally, here are those addresses:

Daniel:
MSN/WLM: [email protected]

Nova Alamak:
AIM: Terenex
MSN/WLM: [email protected]
YIM: novaalamak

IRC:
Server: sword.nfnet.org
Channel: #Spinners

The show will begin with our introduction featuring a lot of Daniel MCing. He will lead us through most of the show since he is the genius behind the joint show idea. We then move on with our Bombchu Bulletin segment, my news time that will likely be devoted to a Cuccoo Call-In. This is where listeners get to call in over Skype to tell us what they think about something--this time, it will be what they want for Christmas (granted they are getting something). Our third segment is always a Keaton Kwiz, featuring the classic three prizes of Triforce Trivia, which is explained on The Spinning Stream site. fourth is the Scarecrow's Song, a name-that-tune type of segment we do every week, but undoubtedly a holiday or festive track this time...and lastly, if Daniel will let me, I'll finish off with the Phantom Hour, a non-Zelda but all-Nintendo variety segment. Each segment listed above has music to fill time between the next, and everyone is allowed three requests as always! Hope to see/meet some of you there.

If you want to ask me any questions in general I have not addressed, send me an email at [email protected], or simply reply here!

Posted

wait hold on, this is a hyrule radio event?

Posted

I'm certain it is a Spinning Stream event. However, the two show hosts may not want to be glued to the computer too close to the holidays and have decided to host theirs shows at the same time. Airing on both stations, apparently. However, since the event is OURS >:c, if you want to participate, it would probably be best to join our IRC. Of course, don't let that stop you from entering the hyrule.net IRC.

Edit: Naturally, both shows would have originally played on Christmas Day. That's a day I'm devoting to one person.

Posted

OK!
This event will be hosted from the new Hyrule.net Digital Server primarily, so thats a good 128Kbps blaring out on all 3 stations.

Posted

Oh, that's right! I forgot, both shows also air on wzmr! Will they be getting some of this or no?

Posted

of course

Posted

Daniel, it would be nice to have a little minibanner like you made for the Poe Party. 8D

Posted

We must honor godess of wisdom or she will destroy us! :) I think that you should add a sacrafice so we can please her aswell! If you do she may give us wisdom in this time of Chaos! :wacko: SACRAFICE! Jk