God, my dad...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok well im gettn very frustrated with both my mum and dad.

1st we had like crackers that had been in the cuboard for like 4 months and silly me asked if it was time to get rid of them. I not only got a lecture on wasting food but i then was told im not aloud to buy new crackers for my school lunches until those ones are gone. THEN later that night... the same night!!! my mum went to eat one and it was stale so she threw the crackers out!!! and told me to be quiet when i pointed out i asked if i could throw them out that very same day earlier argh. i know its small but its just one of the many things i get told off for suggesting when she goes and does it 5 minutes later!!

My dad does the same thing. and also, as im the oldest, no matter what happens when im staying with him and my sisters its MY fault!!! i mean i wasnt even there and i was talking to my sisters and i was telling my yougest sister (who is 9) a story about what me and my friends had done at school and she tried to do something similar and i get the blame!!!!

argh!!!

Posted

Well, technically, it is your fault, MySoul.

You /did/ influence her with your story.

Posted

Its so frustrating, do you have any similar problems?

Hell yeah ... I've been on my period (... You people are going to be hearing this much more often then you think. get used to it!) for two weeks, and this is the second time that this has happened. First time was soon after I broke up with my ex. Thanks to him, my dad kept asking me if I was pregnant... It was quite... unbearable.

Posted

Your dad obviously seems to have forgotten that a lack of period is a sign of pregnancy. Not an extended one...

Meh, He'll get over it...

Posted

Well, technically, it is your fault, MySoul.

You /did/ influence her with your story.

yeh but i told her we got in trouble and it was more a me telling her not to do it cause she had been in a similar situation and i told her not to... so it wasnt my fault!

Posted

Your dad obviously seems to have forgotten that a lack of period is a sign of pregnancy. Not an extended one...

Meh, He'll get over it...

>>" Try telling HIM that. He's not that bright when it comes to females.

Posted

My dad isn't that bright when it comes to life. He's quite smart, but he doesn't think about what he is doing and saying...

Posted

okay my parents are dumb but i knew what sex was when i was like 4 so i don't care but....when sex is brought up they give me a lecture about taking birth control and "make sure they have a condom on" like really i am not going to have sex at the age 15. the funny thing is when i have me period my brother freaks...i don't get why he does have to go throght it. My dad says "you can't trust anything that can bleed for 4 days with out dieing" like who cares anyway "guys you *ponits finger* don't have to go throught it...

buy my parents are cool sometimes dumb but alright

Posted

my dads weird. thats really all there is too him. he is an author so he basicly sits infornt of his computer all day long. and all he talkes bout is books.... i don't have anything against him, but his weird. But i'm weird too..Wait! I got it! he made me become weird too! curse on him! ARGGHAAARGH!

sorry i know i overreacted...