Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Hunter Tri - Confirmed for early 2010

5 posts in this topic

Posted

[b]Multi-million selling series to make its debut on Wii[/b]

Following its recent and highly successful launch in Japan, Capcom, confirmed that Monster Hunter Tri will be released in both Europe and North America for the Wii in early 2010.

Monster Hunter Tri depicts a living, breathing ecosystem where man co-exists with the fantastic beasts that roam both the dry land and the brand new sub-aqua environment - a first for the series.

------

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XvxNCyUGJk&fmt=18[/media][/center]

Living the life of a hunter need never be a solitary experience with the option of split-screen mode where two players can hunt co-operatively or form a team of up to four hunters via the game’s custom online Wi-Fi mode. Even solo players do not have to face Monster Hunter Tri’s challenging quests alone as they will be ably accompanied by Cha-Cha, an AI hunting partner whose skills will prove invaluable. New items, weapons and armour sets will be also available to assist the hunters as they embark on the most epic Monster Hunter adventure to date.

[img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/mh3_i-2.jpg[/img]

Laurent Fischer, Managing Director, Marketing & PR, Nintendo of Europe, commented

“The popularity of the Monster Hunter franchise in Japan is undeniable and the Day 1 shipment number indicates that the release of Monster Hunter Tri on Wii will be another major hit for the series. We are therefore really excited that Capcom is bringing this title to Europe so the Wii audience here can also experience the thrill of the hunt. “

Source: WiiNintendo!

Posted

Also, free online play in America with servers. Japan pays subscription fee, but not America.

Posted

[quote name='Adipocere' date='07 January 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1262893889' post='270664']
Also, free online play in America with servers. Japan pays subscription fee, but not America.
[/quote]
Really? Wow!

That's awesome. (And sad in the other hand for our Japanese friends.)
Hopefully this also counts for European users. :)

Posted

the more trailers for this i watch, the more i want this game

Posted

Well I think that the trying to remedy the obscurity of the franchise in America is the driving force behind free servers. I don't think Europe has free servers.