Followers 0

The Super Adventure - Part 5

5 posts in this topic

Posted

The Super adventure chapter 15

By Kristoffer Michael Garrett

Raphael:" What is going on, I thought there was only one Link."

Leonardo:" I guess there isn't just one."

Young Link then stepped into the ring, and watched the other Link step into the ring on the other side.

Young Link:" Hey he is dressed a lot like me."

Manager:" Fighters begin."

1st Link:" Hey why are you dressed like me, and is your name really Link just like me?"

Young Link:" I was born in Hyrule and was named Link by my mother who died shortly after I was born, I grew up in Koriki forest and that is why I am dressed like this."

1st Link:" That is an interesting story, So I guess your a Hylian right."

Young Link:" Yes that is correct, so your the first hero of time?"

1st Link:" Yes I am."

Knuckles:" Wow that's crazy, two heroes of time facing each other."

Mario:" Hopefully Young Link will be victories."

Back Room.

Ganon:" No this can't be, another Link."

Cell:" None of them will be a threat to us."

Ganondorf:" No matter who wins or looses or wins, there will still be a Link."

Carnage:" Just because you always get defeated by Link so much, doesn't mean he will be able to defeat me."

Shredder:" If Link is so much of a threat to you, why didn't you let Carnage finish off the Young one?"

Ganon:" I want to destroy him myself."

A Moblin then walked into the room

Moblin:" Master Ganondorf, how is everything going so far?"

Ganon:" Everything is going according to plan so far."

Cell:" Hey Moblin could you make me a glass of ice tea?"

Moblin:" Yes, I will get right to it Cell."

Young Link:" Lets begin."

1st Link pulled out his sword and shield, and so did Young Link. The two then ran toward each other and started sword fighting against each other. They blocked each others sword slashes with there shields. Young Link jumped back away from 1st Link. Both Links pulled out a bomb and threw them at each other, the two bombs hit each other and blew up in between both Young and 1st Link. 1st Link then pulled out his bo and arrow and shot seven arrows at Young Link, as they came toward him Young Link slashed all of the arrows in half.

1st Link:" That is very impressive."

Young Link pulled out his boomer rang and threw it as 1st Link, but 1st Link kicked the boomer rang back over toward Young Link and he caught it.

Young Link:" Nice kick, most people usually would get hit in the head"

Goten:" Wow this guy has good skills just like Young Link."

1st Link and Young Link then went back into the middle of the ring and started sword fighting again. Young Link then stepped back and pulled out his and pulled 1st Links shield out of his hand with it. Young Link then slashed first Link on his arm, and he disappeared.

Manager:" Winner Young Link."

Sonic:" Yes Young Link Won, that is great."

Young Link then stepped out of the ring and joined his friends.

Shadow:" Young Link that was a great match, and on top of that you defeated the original hero of time."

Mario:" That was a good match Young Link, you are the best hero of time."

Manager:" Next up, Meta Knight Vs. Raphael."

Leonardo:" Well Raph your up again, do your best to win."

Raphael:" Count on it."

Raphael then walked into the ring along with Meta Knight. Raph pulled out his Sais and started spinning them on his three fingers.

Manager:" Alright fighters, begin."

Meta Knight:" I saw you and your turtle friends matches, how did you guy's get so skilled?"

Raphael:" First of all we are not friends we are brothers, we were taught how to fight by are master splinter"

Meta Knight:" Did this Splinter guy enter the tournament as well?"

Raphael:" He decided to sit this one out."

Meta Knight:" Lets begin."

Meta Knight then jumped up into the air toward Raph, Raphael then jumped into the air and kicked Meta Knight onto the ground Raph then slashed Meta Knight a couple times in the chest with his Sais Meta Knight then got back on his feet and kicked Raphael a couple times in the chest. Meta Knight then curled into a ball and smashed into Raph a couple times. As he came to crash into Raph again, Raphael punched him down onto the ground. Raph then tried to stomp on him with his foot, but Meta Knight worked quickly and moved out of the way.

Raphael:" So your a fast Fela."

Raph then tried to kick Meta Knight again, but he turned into a stone as Raph's foot hit him. Raphael then yelled out in pain.

Raphael:" Darn that freaking hurt."

Meta Knight then returned to his regular form.

Meta Knight:" I thought after Kirby was defeated there would be no challenge in this tournament, I guess I was sadly mistaken."

Raph then ran over to Meta Knight and stabbed one of his Sais into him. Meta Knight just pulled it out and threw it at Raph, but he caught his Sai.

Back Room

Shredder:" This is not good, Raphael is putting up a good fight against Meta Knight."

Cell:" Don't worry Shredder, the turtle still might loose."

Cell then took another sip of his ice tea.

Ganondorf:" Every match that goes by brings us one more step closer to taking control of everything."

Meta Knight then curled back into a ball and, started crashing into Raph again, but as he came at Raph the 5th time Raphael kicked him out of the ring. Meta Knight then disappeared.

Manager:" Winner Raphael."

Young Link:" Yes Raphael Won, he beat Meta Knight."

Mario:" I have to admit, those turtles are good."

Raph then stepped out of the ring.

Leonardo:" Great job Raphael, you Won again."

Raphael:" I told I would defeat Meta Knight."

Manager:" Next match is Gohan Vs. Sonic.

Sonic:" What the heck, I have to go against Gohan."

Gohan:" I guess only one of us will be advancing Sonic."

Sonic:" Hey Shadow give me the chaos emeralds pal, I'm going to need them if I am to stand a chance against Gohan?"

Shadow:" Ok, I'm only letting you use them to make this match more interesting."

Shadow then handed all Seven chaos emeralds to Sonic.

Sonic:" Thanks pal."

Gohan:" Well Sonic, lets enter the ring."

The two then walked into the ring.

Sonic:" Well pal I guess it's me or you, that means I have no choice but to take you down."

Gohan:" Ooh we will see about that Sonic, have you already forgotten I have the ability to transform into a Super Saiyan."

Sonic:" Then lets get down to it"

Sonic pulled out the Seven chaos emeralds and powered up to Super Sonic. Gohan then powered up and transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Young Link:" Well this should be an interesting fight, they both look powerful."

Gohan and Sonic then flew up into the air. Gohan shot a couple KI blast at Sonic, but he knocked every single blast out of his way, with his fist. Gohan flew flew closer to Sonic and they started throwing fast kicks and punches on each other.

Knuckles:" Wow I'm not shore who is going to win this fight, it is really intense."

Young Link:" Your right Knuckles, but Gohan has the power to ascend to Super Saiyan 2."

Shadow:" Maybe So, but Sonic can over come any one no matter how powerful they are."

Mario:" Lets just continue watching the match and see what happens."

Gohan kicked Sonic out of the sky onto the tournament floor, Sonic quickly got back on his feet and flew back into the air. Sonic smashed so hard into Gohans stomach, that a little blood came flying out of Gohans mouth.

Sonic:" Are you ok Gohan?"

Gohan:" I'm fine, that was a nice hit lets continue."

Gohan and Sonic then flew into each other and started attacking each other again. Gohan backed off from Sonic.

Gohan:" Kamehamehameha!"

The blast hit Sonic and took him down to the ground. After the smoke cleared, Sonic was still standing.

Raphael:" Yo Leo, Sonic and that Gohan guy look golden."

Gohan:" Wow he is still standing, I guess Sonic is tougher then I thought."

Sonic flew back into the air to face Gohan.

Sonic and Gohan flew over toward each other and continued fighting each other.

Bardock:" Very interesting, that Hedgehog has strength like a Saiyan."

Shadow:" If you are impressed by Sonics strength, wait until you see me in my next match."

Sonic and Gohan then backed away from each other.

Gohan:" It has been a lot of fun Sonic, but it is time to end this match."

Sonic:" Just listen to the words you just said, that is so original."

Gohan then flew fast and smashed his fist into Sonics face, and then kicked him out of the ring. Sonic then disappeared.

Manager:" Winner of this match is Gohan."

Gohan then powered down back to normal. He then got out of the ring.

Young Link:" Wow that is amazing Gohan, I thought Sonic was going to win before you guys started fighting."

Gohan:" He was tougher then I thought he would be."

Shadow then walked over to the side of the ring and picked up the Seven chaos emeralds.

Mario:" I heard so many stories about Sonic, I thought he was unbeatable."

Manager:" Next two to fight are Leonardo and King Boo."

King Boo entered the ring right away.

Leonardo:" What he is a ghost."

Raphael:" Don't let that scare you Leo, you can figure out a way to beat him."

Leonardo then walked into the ring.

King Boo:" I am going to chew you up and spit you out."

Leo then pulled out both of his Katanas.

Leonardo:" Lets dance freak."

Leo then ran over toward Boo and tried to cut him with his swords, but the blades just went right threw him and had no affect on him.

Leonardo:" What the shell, it went right through him and had no affect."

Leo then put both his Katanas back into his sword pack. He then tried to kick and punch King Boo, but his punches and kicks just went through Boo.

Leonardo:" What, how am I supposed to beat this guy."

King Boo:" It's my turn to try and hit you."

Boo then started punching Leo in the chest and then knocked him over onto the ground.

Mario:" What the heck is King Boo doing at this tournament."

Leo looked up as he was laying on the ground.

Leonardo:" Hey his tail is a bit darker then his body, that just gives me an idea."

Leo then jumped up behind Boo and graved his tail.

Leonardo:" Yes I knew I was right."

He then started spinning King Boo around, he then through him out of the ring. King Boo then disappeared.

Manager:" Winner Leonardo the ninja Turtle."

Leo then stepped out of the ring and walked over to his brother.

Raphael:" Nice job Leo, that ghost almost defeated you."

Leonardo:" At least we are still in this Raph."

Manager:" Next Match Shadow Versus Moloch"

Shadow walked into the ring and waited for his opponent. Moloch then entered the ring.

Shadow:" What kind of creature is this?"

Manager:" Fight!"

Shadow:" You shore are a big one, but remember the saying the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Moloch:" I'm going to crush you tiny Hedgehog."

Shadow:" Ooh we will see about that."

Shadow then formed into a ball and started smashing into Moloch's face.

Knuckles:" I'm really positive that Shadow is going to win this match."

The 10th time when Shadow smashed into Moloch's face, he fell to the ground unconious and disappeared.

Manager:" Winner Shadow."

Shadow then stepped out of the ring.

Shadow:" Well that guy sucked, I didn't even have to use the chaos emeralds."

Young Link:" Hey Shadow that was amazingly quick how you took that guy down."

Shadow:" I know."

Manager:" Listen up everyone we are entering the last round of the tournament, the remaining fighters are Raphael, Young Link, Gohan, Knuckles, Shadow, Goten, Bardock, Leonardo and Mario."

Young Link:" Wow that is great, I made it this far."

Manager:" First match of the final round is Gohan Vs. Goten"

Goten:" What, that is crazy I have to face my big brother."

Young Link:" Good luck against your brother Goten."

Goten:" Thanks, I'm going to need it."

Gohan and Goten then entered the ring

Manager:" Ready fight."

Goten:" Lets do this for real."

Gohan:" Yeh right."

The two then powered up to Super Saiyan at the same time.

Goten:" Now for my first move, Kamehamehamhamhaaaa!"

Goten then fired the blast off toward Gohan, but it missed him and went into the sky.

Gohan:" Goten what sup with your aim, you could have easily hit me?"

Goten:" I guess I just wasn't very focused."

Gohan then flew into Goten and punched him in the face, making him almost fall to the ground. Goten got back in his position and him and his brother started fighting each other. Goten shot a couple KI blasts at Gohan, he knocked all of the blasts out of his way. Gohan and Goten then started throwing punches and kicks on each other. Goten then tried to hit Gohan in the face, Gohan caught the punch and threw Goten to the ground and then started firing KI blasts on him. Gohan then loaded up a huge blast and shot it at Goten, after the blast hit him he went back to normal. Gohan then flew down onto the ring were his brother was laying.

Gohan:" All to easy Goten."

Knuckles:' I knew Gohan was going to win."

Goten:" Hey Gohan do you remember the Kamehamhe blast that I launched at you earlier."

Gohan:" Yes and you missed, wait."

Gohan turned around and the blast came down and hit Gohan, he then disappeared.

Manager:" The winner of this match is Goten."

Young Link:" Wow Goten beat his big brother."

Goten got off of the ground and got out of the ring.

Mario:" That was cool Gaten, you out smarted your brother to win."

Manager:" Ok next match is Bardock Vs Shadow."

Shadow:" There must be some kind of mistake I just had a match."

Bardock:" Quit complaining and get into the ring."

Shadow:" Ok then."

Shadow and Bardock entered the ring at the same time.

Manager:" Ok Shadow and Bardock, get ready.... and fight."

Bardock then charged over toward Shadow and tried to kick him, but Shadow quickly ran behind Bardock and kicked him out of the ring. Bardock then disappeared.

Manager:" Well that was quick, winner of this match is Shadow."

Mario:" That was prophetically quick."

Shadow then got out of the ring.

Goten:" Hey Shadow you shore took my grandpa out fast."

Shadow:" He is a great fighter, but he should pay more attention to his opponents movements."

Goten:" Yeh your right."

Young Link:" Hopefully I'm in the next match."

Manager:" Ok folks, next is Raphael Vs. Knuckles."

Leonardo:" Well it looks like you are up again Raph, are you nervous?"

Raphael:" I'm never nervous."

Knuckles and Raph then entered the ring at the same time.

Manager:" Ready begin."

Knuckles:" I saw both of your matches, nice fighting styles."

Raphael:" Hopefully I can cut this match short, so you don't feel to much pain."

Knuckles:" I am not the one in this ring who is going to experience real pain."

Raphael:" Now your talking, lets get this match started."

Knuckles and Raph jumped up into the air and kicked each other in the face. Raph then pulled out his Sais and tried to slash Knuckles, he cut him on the arm.

Knuckles:" Darn you got me."

Knuckles kicked both Sais out of Raphs hands, they landed on the ground outside of the ring.

Raphael:" That is not a problem, because I don't rely on my weapons to win a fight."

Knuckles and Raph then started fighting each other.

Back Room

Ganondorf:" I think it's time we go greet are guest."

Cell:" Huh, what do you mean?"

Ganon:" What I mean is that the device which vanquished the other many fighters, has enough power to get rid of the seven remaining fighters."

Shredder:" Sounds great but may I ask how?"

Ganondorf:" The more fighters that were defeated gave the device more power, so this tournament is useless now."

Carnage:" Your right master Ganondorf."

Knuckles tried to punch Raphael, but he graved his fist and threw him onto the ground and kicked him a couple times. Knuckles got back on his feet and him and Raph were about to punch each other in the face, but a KI blast hit both of them and they fell to the ground. Knuckles and Raph looked up to see who had shot the blast.

Raphael:" Who the shell is that?"

Cell then came out of the sky and landed in the ring.

Knuckles and Raphael got on there feet.

Cell:" My name is Cell none of you know me, but I am one of Gokus greatest enemies"

Goten:" No way, so that's Cell."

Goten then flew into the ring.

Cell:" Ooh so you must be the second Son of Goku."

Goten:" Raph Knuckle, Knuckles step out of the ring this could get dangerous."

Cell:" I'm not working alone."

Manager:" You've got that right Cell, everything went according to plan."

Knuckles:" What you were a part of this to?"

Manager:" The other fighters who lost in previous match's have been sent to different dimensions to meet there death, not outside of the tournament walls as you expected."

Raphael:" You two will die for this."

Cell:" Who said there was only two of us."

A door then opened and out walked Ganondorf Carnage and Shredder. The three of them walked into the ring.

Shredder:" Hello Raphael you do recognize me don't you?"

Raphael:" Why are you gold and green instead of blue and silver?"

Young Link:" No it can't be him."

Young Link then got into the ring.

Young Link:" No way it's Ganondorf I thought I sealed him away for good, guy's get out of the ring now. Goten, Raph and Knuckles jumped out of the ring. Young Link then pulled out one of his strongest bombs and threw it at Ganondorf and his crew. As the bomb exploded Young Link jumped out of the ring. When the smoke cleared there was no ring, all of them were standing except the Manager.

Young Link:" No way how can they be standing after that."

Raph then picked up his Sais and ran toward Shredder.

Raphael:" You will pay for this Shredder."

Leonardo:" No stop Raph."

Raph ran up to Shredder, before he could even do anything Shredder knocked him onto the ground and kicked him back, he then crashed into Young Link.

Leonardo:" I don't know why you guy's have done this, but it is going to end now."

Leo then pulled out both of his Katanas. Raph and Young Link got up.

Shadow looks like I might have to step in."

Mario moved up closer to Raphael and Young Link.

Cell:" It is useless to fight us, you can't win."

Shadow:" I've had enough, chaos control!"

Shadow then powered up to super Shadow, and flew over toward Cell. When he reached Cell he punched him into a wall.

Young Link:" Now that's what I'm talking about."

Ganondorf then tried to shoot a purple energy ball at Shadow, but he flew out of the way with his speed. Goten then powered up to a Super Saiyan, he then flew over to aid Shadow.

Mario:" Ok Goten and Shadow are taking care of Cell, I'll go against Carnage."

Raphael:" Hey Leo what do you say we Shred the Shredder?"

Leonardo:" Lets do it."

Knuckles:" I'll help you take out Ganondorf Young Link."

Young Link:" Ok lets do it."

Mario:" So we meet Carnage."

Carnage:" I'm going to rip you up plumber, and feed your corpse to the Crocodiles."

Mario then shot a couple fire balls at Carnage but he dodged them. Mario jumped up and tried to kick Carnage, but Carnage knocked him down. Carnage then opened up three portals and threw Mario into the green one.

Carnage:" Lets get them all into these portals."

Shredder picked up Raph by his neck and through him into the red one. Ganondorf loaded up two energy balls and shot Young Link and Knuckles into the blue one. Both Shredder and Carnage kicked Leonardo into the blue one also. Goten and Shadow were beating on Cell. Ganondorf then caught there attention with one of his energy balls. When they turned away from Cell he blasted them into the green portal. Carnage then shut all three portals.

Ganondorf:" Yes we have won, and with no one to stop us."

Cell:" We will take over everything, starting with Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom"

The Four of them then laughed together.

To Be Continue.

The Super Adventure 16

Take Over Begins.

Cell:" This is so perfect, I don't even know were we should start taking over."

Ganondorf:" That is what is so great about this, there is no one to stop us."

Shredder:" Then what are we waiting for, with my Foot Clan and your dark army Ganondorf, we can take over City by city."

Carnage:" I say we just brutally kill everyone."

Cell:" No you fool, if we do that there will be no one to rule over."

Carnage:" I see your point."

Shredder then pulled out a communication device to contact the Foot.

Shredder:" Hello Foot, this is Shredder do you copy."

Foot Tech:" I hear you loud and clear."

Shredder:" Get the whole Clan ready, we are doing a full force attack on the Mushroom kingdom to take over."

Foot Tech:" Yes Sir, so should we bring all equipment and explosives?"

Shredder:" Yes everything."

Foot Tech:" Ok master Shredder."

Ganondorf:" It seems that you are a big help to are plan Shredder."

Cell:" We can do this faster if me and Shredder stay here, while you two make your way up to Hyrule."

Carnage:" Sounds like a good plan."

Ganondorf:" We will be on are way then, you two report back to me and carnage Soon."

Cell:" We will tell you are progress."

Ganondorf then contacted his dark soldiers and told them to go to Hyrule. Ganondorf then got on his black horse and headed for Hyrule along with Carnage. 35 minuets later.

Toad:" I wonder when Mario, Yoshi and Luigi will be back from the tournament, I wish Princess Peach were here it is so boring."

Toad then heard a huge explosion outside. He then walked over to one of the big window's and looked outside. He saw the Foot Clan and in front was the Shredder. Shredder had a microphone with huge speakers.

Shredder:" we can do this the easy way or the hard way, you can either surrender yourselves to the Foot or prepare to fight."

The people of the mushroom kingdom were afraid.

Shredder:" Who is in charge?"

Toad then left from inside of the castle and went outside in front of the mushroom people.

Toad:" Princess Peach is the leader of the mushroom kingdom."

Shredder:" Were is She.?"

Toad:" She is on a business trip."

Shredder:" Well then since she is not here, you people can surrender or fight."

Toad:" we will not give up to you, if we fail Luigi and Mario won't."

Shedder:" Foot... attack!"

The Foot then began attacking the people. Shredder then put the microphone away.

Cell:" why do they even try to fight back."

Shredder:" They will try but fail."

Some of the Foot bots started breaking down houses. The Foot Clan started setting some of the houses on fire. Cell then demanded the Foot Clan to spread thought the whole city, and to kill those who don't follow there instructions. The Foot spreaded out fast with some in helicopters and planes, with others in bots or walking. They began to burn down the city. There was screaming and crying throughout the city.

Cell:" Thats what I like to hear, people begging for their lives."

Shredder:" It would have been simple if they had just surrendered, ignorant fools."

A couple Foot clan members slaughtered a couple Toads that tried to leave the Kingdom. The Mushroom soldiers then started coming in with bombs and laser guns.

Cell:" It looks like they are really trying to fight back."

It was a even match, but the Foot Clan began to push the mushroom soldiers back. After another hour the mushroom kingdom surrendered. Toad turned to look at the destroyed city, he then began to cry.

Toad:" Luigi and Mario, weir are you?"

Shredder then walked up behind Toad.

Shredder:" I forgot to mention that Mario and Luigi are dead, I made shore of it myself."

Toad:" Your lying, they can never be defeated."

Shredder:" That is why they are not here."

Shredder then hit Toad in the head and he fell to the ground unconious.

Shredder:" We will begin rebuilding this city first thing tomorrow."

Cell:" Yes, we will build it are way."

Shredder:" Infact we can have the mushroom people build it for us."

Shredder then ordered his men to take the mushroom people to the Foot headquarters weir they would be locked up as prisoners.

In Hyrule

Carnage and Ganondorf arrived in Hyrule after 1 hour 30 minuets from when they left the mushroom kingdom.

Carnage:" So are we going to give them a chance to surrender?"

Ganondorf:" I do things a bit different."

Carnage and Ganondorf are on Hyrule field. Ganondorf then sent his soldiers thought Hyrule to take control.

Ganondorf:" I do a full force attack"

Carnage:" This place shouldn't take to long to take control, since they don't have any really good modern weapons."

Ganondorf:" I'm going to the Hyrule castle Carnage, you can greet the people at Lon Lon Ranch which is in that direction."

Carnage then left for the Ranch with four of Ganons soldiers. Ganondorf and 10 of his soldiers then headed for the castle. Within 15 minuets they arrived. Ganondorfs men then graved Johnson, the owner of the ranch in this time period.

Johnson:" What is the meaning of this?"

Carnage:" You may ask as many questions as you want in your jail cell."

Johnson:" I haven't done anything wrong."

One of the dark soldiers then knocked him out. Carnage then walked over to the horse pin and so Malon.

Malon:" Who are you?"

Carnage:" I work with Ganondorf, I came here to take control of the farm.

Malon:" Stay away from me, Ganondorf is a very evil man and if he is truly back Link will save Hyrule and protect me."

Carnage:" Are you talking about that blond kid who was dressed in green, sorry but he is dead!!"

Malon:" But he can't be dead."

Carnage:" How do you know so much about him."

Malon:" I came from the same time as him which is hundreds of years ago, he brought me to this future."

Carnage:" Sounds to me like he is your boyfriend, guy's take her away with the Ranch owner."

Malon:" You won't get away with this."

Carnage:" Watch us."

The Soldiers then took Malon away with John.

Carnage:" Finally I will be one of the leaders of the world."

Two of the Soldiers took John and Malon away, while Carnage and the two others started construction on the Ranch.

Mushroom kingdom

Shredder:" What do you think Cell, should I send some of my Foot clan members over to Hyrule to help Ganondorfs army?"

Cell:" I think that would be a great idea, it will speed everything up."

Shredder then sent some of his Clan to Hyrule in Helicopters and planes.

3 Days later Hyrule surrendered.

Ganondorfs castle

Shredder:" Hyrule put up a tougher fight then the Mushroom Kingdom."

Cell:" If we were really trying, we could have taken over Hyrule in one day just like the Mushroom Kingdom."

Carnage:" The great thing is that both Shredder and Ganondorfs armies are all over the news."

Cell:" That is the good part, are destruction is being viewed and realized through ought this whole planet."

Carnage:" Hey Ganondorf, how many states has your army conquered so far?"

Ganondorf:" My men have taken over 32 states so far."

Carnage:" What about your army Oroku Saki?"

Shredder:" With all of my modern weapons, my Foot Clan army was able to take over 78 states."

Cell:" Well this is great we have taken over 110 states in just 3 days, but if Frieza's army were here, it would have taken them a day to take over this whole planet."

Ganondorf:" Don't worry Cell we will take this planet over soon, remember that my army grows."

Cell:" I am not worried."

Far away

Peach:" This is terrible what has happened, I must return to the Mushroom Kingdom to restore order."

Daisy:" But it will be very dangerous."

Peach:" I don't understand what happened to Mario and Luigi, they should have been able to defeat those evil men."

Daisy:" They are powerful, maybe they got killed, I don't want to believe it but it is a possibility."

Peach:" Don't even think like that, they must be alive."

Daisy:" I guess the only way to find out is going back to the Mushroom Kingdom, who knows maybe they kept them as prisoners."

Peach and Daisy packed there bags and headed for an airplane.

Bowsers castle

Bowser:" This is nuts we have got to do something, they are probably the one's who took my opportunity of killing Mario."

Robotnick:" We must end this madness, they keep taking over state by state."

Trunks:" At this rate they will take over the whole world."

Android 17:" Maybe that is what they intend to do."

Paratroopa:" I think it's about time some one does something about it."

Bowser:" Bowser Jr. my son, tell the koopa army to get ready for war"

Bowser Jr:" Yes father."

Bowser Jr. then went to the battle grounds were the Koopa soldiers were having lunch.

Bowser Jr:" Listen up get ready for war, Bowser has demanded you get ready for the attack on the dark four."

Koopa 1:" Do you mean Ganondorf, Carnage, Cell and Shredder."

Bowser Jr:" Thats correct, now get ready for battle."

All Koopas quickly finished up there meal and headed for there weapons.

Robotnick:" Approximately, how many Koopa soldiers do you have Bowser?"

Bowser:" I have about 23 billion Koopa soldiers, but they are not all at this base so I will have to call them up."

Petey Piranha:" We actually have a winning chance."

Koopa Troopa:" I will contact all available members."

Koopa Troopa then went into the communication room.

Bowser:" We are going to fight tough, if we want to end this."

Trunks:" I still don't get how those guys could have defeated Goten and Gohan."

Robotnick:" Trust me Trunks they are more powerful then they look, they must be if they were able to kill Sonic."

Bowser:" I will not fail, they will fall to there knees and beg for mercy."

Fly Guy:" So master Bowser, am I going to be on front line as one of the generals?"

Bowser:" Yes, you, Dr Robotnick, Paratroopa, Koopa Troopa and I will be the top generals."

Koopa Troopa then came out of the Communication room.

Koopa Troopa:" King Koopa, there are 6 billion Koopa soldiers that are available, the rest of them are at the Koopa air force which is very far from and I can't seem to get a hold of them, because of the strong storms in that area."

Bowser:" Darn, we will just have to attack them with the 6 billion."

Koopa Troopa:" So what do you want me to tell them?"

Bowser:" Tell them to get geared up for an attack on Ganondorf."

Koopa Troopa then went back into the communications room.

Android 17:" So how many Koopas soldiers do you have at this base?"

Bowser:" Around fifteen thousand."

One hour later all of Bowers available Koopa troops headed to Ganondorfs castle.

At Ganons Castle

Ganondorf:" So Cell, were are Shredder and Carnage?"

Cell:" The two of them went to the Mushroom Kingdom, to have the Mushroom people build a statue of us four."

Ganondorf:" It really is coming true this time, I will be ruler of the world"

Cell:" It really does feel different when you are trying to take over the world, and there is no one to stop you."

Ganondorf:" Yes it feels very great."

Cell:" It would have been harder for us to succeed if Goku and Vegeta were here, it's perfect that they weren't."

Ganondorf:" I'm shore it wont take us to much longer to fully take over this whole planet."

Ganondorf and Cell then heard a big explosion outside of the castle.

Moblin:" We are under attack."

There are many Koopa Tanks and Koopa Jets flying overhead. Ganondorf and Cell both looked out of the big window.

Cell:" We are being attacked."

Ganondorf then sent his dark soldiers and many Moblins to fight off the Koopa Army. The Koopa tanks shot down and blew up many of Ganondorfs men.

Ganondorf:" But who is attacking us, those Tanks look a bit different then regular tanks."

Cell:" If you look closely you will see the symbol of a Koopa on each tank."

Ganondorf:" I say we go out there and find out who is responsible for this military."

Cell and Ganondorf then left the Castle walls and went outside of the castle, were the battle is taking place.

Ganondorf:" Stoooooop!" He yelled very loud.

The fighting then stopped.

Ganondorf:" I demand to know who is leading you koopa soldiers?"

Bowser then stepped forward.

Bowser:" I am King Koopa also known as Bowser, you and your three buddies terror ends now."

Cell:" So you really think you have a chance of defeating us?"

Bowser:" I don't think, I know I'll win."

Trunks:" I want you to confirm something for me, what happened to Goten and the others?"

Cell:" We destroyed all of them."

Trunks:" I guess it is true, you guys did defeat them."

Bowser:" Enough talk, Koopas attack!!"

Robotnick:" Don't hold anything back."

Bowser then pulled out a really huge bomb and threw it at Ganondorf and Cell, they both moved out of the way and it didn't hit them. The Moblins were shooting at the tanks and Koopa Jets with machine laser guns. Ganondorfs soldiers began to fall back, as Bowsers troops took them out.

Ganondorf:" We need back up and fast, Cell contact the Shredder we need help."

Cell then left to contact the Foot Clan

Will the four evil ones finally be defeated or will they turn this battle around, find out in the next Chapter of the Super Adventure.

To Be Continue.

The Super Adventure chapter 17

Dark Force Vs. Koopa squad

Petey Piranha:" Destroy them all Koopa soldiers, show them no mercy just like they did to the people of this planet."

The Koopas also had flame throwers, they started setting Ganondorfs men on fire. Moblins were also shooting down Koopas with there laser guns.

Ganondorf:" If the Shredder does not hurry and get some of his men here soon, I might loose this battle."

In Mushroom Kingdom

Shredder:" So tell me Carnage how exactly does the portals, that we sent the turtles and all of the other fighters?"

Carnage:" Well it could take weeks or even month's for the fighters to reach the dimension we sent them to."

Shredder:" So were are they in that time period?"

Carnage:" They are warping to the world we sent them to, while unconscious."

Shredder:" That's perfect."

Carnage:" It looks like the statue of us four is coming along good."

Shredder:" Yes, at least these mushroom people are good for something."

Carnage:" They are also doing a good job of rebuilding the city, the way we like it."

Shredder and Carnage looked up into the sky and saw Cell flying toward them. Cell then landed right in front of the two.

Cell:" You must hurry Shredder, Ganondorf is being attacked by Bowser's Koopa army."

Shredder:" What, you can't be serious!!"

Carnage:" No it can't be."

Cell:" On top of that his army is loosing, we have to hurry and get back to Hyrule."

Shredder then pulled out his communications device, and told all available foot Clan members to head to Hyrule immediately. The Foot, Shredder, Carnage and Cell headed to Hyrule.

In Hyrule 2 hours later

Ganondorf:" I hope they get here soon, I can't hold off for to long."

Some of Ganondorfs T-rex soldiers slashed the Koopas down with there swords. The Koopa jets dropped bombs on Ganondorfs men. Some of Ganondorfs men began to retreat.

Ganondorf:" No you must not run my soldiers."

A Koopa jet then got shot out of the sky. The Foot Clan finally made it to the battle field.

Android 17:" So the other three are finally here."

Shredder:" I don't know why you attacked us, but I know it is one of the biggest mistakes of your life."

Bowser:" Nice Speech but, your the one's who have made a huge mistake."

Carnage:" Ooh yeah, what might that be?"

Bowser:" you tried to take over this planet without getting rid of me."

Shredder:" Funny guy, but you pose no threat to us, Foot attack!!!"

Paratroopa:" Two armies against one, that's not fair."

Ganondorfs soldiers and the Foot Clan begin the attack on Bowser. The Foot bots start destroying Koopa tanks and the Koopa jets blew up Foot bots. Bowser then opened his mouth and blew a lot of fire onto a group of Foot men. Shredder jumped up and kicked Bowser to the ground, Paratroopa and Koopa Troopa came up behind Shredder and Knocked him hard onto the ground. Bowser then got up and graved Shredder by his arm, and threw him into Carnage. Trunks then powered up to Super Saiyan and flew over toward Cell, the two of them began fighting up in the sky. Ganondorf loaded up a purple energy ball and shot it toward Koopa Troopa and Paratroopa, but Android 17 got in front of the two and knocked the blast to the side.

Koopa Troopa:" Thanks a lot 17."

Android 17:" No problem."

Ganondorf:" So your trying to be a hero I see."

Android 17:" You four freaks should have thought your plan out better."

Android 17 then flew into the air and knocked Ganondorf into the ground.

Android 17:" That should put a stop to him."

Ganondorf:" Not so fast kid, I have the Triforce of wisdom and Power in my possession, so I can't be defeated"

Android 17:" Why don't you come up here and prove it."

Ganondorf then flew up into the sky and began fighting Android 17. Robotnick pulled out his two huge laser guns and started shooting down Foot men and Moblins.

Cell:" Kamehamehameha!"

Cell then shot the blast at Trunks, he knocked the blast to his left and it destroyed 5 Foot bots. petey Piranha flew into the sky and then started spitting out mud, the creatures then emerge from the mud and attack Foot Soldiers and Ganondorfs men only. Bowser picked up one Foot ninja and started spinning him, He then started hitting other Foot Clan members as he spinned with the man in his hands. Bowser then threw the Foot member into a couple of Ganondorfs warriors. Trunks and Cell punched each other in the face at the same time.

Cell:" You shore are the Son of Vegeta."

Trunks:" You talk to much, Buster canon."

The blast hit Cell and he fell to the ground hard. Carnage made two blades out of his hands and headed for Koopa Troopa. He reached him and tried to slash him but, Koopa Troopa went inside of his shell and rolled out of the way. Paratroopa and Koopa Troopa together began to attack Carnage. Ganondorf loaded up two energy balls and shot them at Android 17.

Android 17:" Nice move Ganondorf, but I have seen a lot better."

Ganondorf then flew over to Android 17 and smashed his fist into his chest, blood then came flying out of Android 17's mouth. Ganondorf then kicked him onto the ground.

Ganondorf:" You are just a prosthetic punk kid."

17 got up off of the ground flew back into the sky and kneed Ganondorf in the stomach. Android 17 then knocked Ganondorf back down onto the ground. Shredder tried to punch Paratroopa, but he moved to fast so Shredder punched Carnage.

Carnage:" They shore are quick little Turtles."

Shredder:" That is true."

Koopa Troopa and Paratroopa then knocked Shredder onto the ground.

Paratroopa:" We make a good team."

Koopa Troopa and Paratroopa gave each other a high five. Carnage then slashed Koopa Troopa in the chest. A Koop tank then aimed at Carnage and fired. Carnage went flying into the air and landed on his back.

Bowser:" Carnage just got knocked the hell out."

Shredder got back on his feet and kicked Paratroopa and Koopa Troopa to the ground. Bowser then rushed over to the Shredder and the two begin to fight each other. Shredder blocked most of Bowsers punches.

Bowser:" I wanted to defeat the Mario brothers myself, but you four took that opportunity from me so you will have to die."

Shredder:" We will defeat you just as we defeated your rival."

Bowser:" I will not fail!!"

Bowser then tried to punch Shredder, but he graved king Koopas fist and threw him onto the ground and started hitting him. Four Koopa Tanks shot down 12 Foot bots. 3 Foot bots then blew up 17 Koopa tanks. Robotnick is shooting down a lot of Ganondorfs dark warriors with his two laser guns. Some of the dark soldiers blocked the shots with there huge swords. Bowser opened his mouth and shot fire on the Shredder, but it had no affect on him because of his new armor. Shredder then did a back flip over Bowser and graved him by his tail and started swinging him around. Shredder then threw Bowser into a group of Koopa soldiers.

Bowser:" That is the last time you make a fool out of me."

Bowser got up and ran over toward Shredder and slammed him onto the ground and started punching him as he laid on the ground. Shredder then got back on his feet and started fighting Bowser. The two then backed off from each other.

Shredder:" I hate you a lot, you remind me of the turtles who have ruined my plans countless times."

Bowser:" Who are the Turtles?"

Shredder:" Don't worry, you will be joining them shortly."

Bowser:" I am not the one who is going to die"

Shredder:" I am the Shredder, and starting now I will never fail to win a battle again."

Bowser:" To bad you won't be able to keep your promise."

Shredder jumped up and kicked Bowser in the chest, but at the same time Bowser graved his foot and started swinging him around until he threw him into a tree.

Ganondorf:" You Young fighters seem to get on my nerves the most out of all fighters."

Android 17:" I'm tired of you old man, I think it's time I think it's time to put you in your resting place."

Ganondorf:" I don't think you realize who you are talking to kid, I am Ganondorf King of Gerudo."

Android 17:" I don't care who or what you are, it won't change the fact that I am going to defeat you."

Ganondorf then powered up the two Triforce shards which are located on his hand. Ganondorf then flew over to 17 and kicked him a couple times in the chest, following that he punched him to the ground.

Ganondorf:" Prosthetic fool actually thought he had a chance against me."

Android 17:" I see, so the three Triforce shards are giving you your power, no problem I will still defeat you."

17 then flew back into the sky and smashed his knee into Ganondorfs face, with that he kicked him higher into the sky and fired off a couple KI blasts at him. Ganondorf then smiled and loaded up a huge purple energy ball and fired it straight at Android 17. 17 deflected the ball toward Ganon, Ganondorf quickly moved and the energy ball went into space. Android 17 then flew up to Ganondorf, and the two began fighting again.

Cell:" Well Trunks, you shore didn't take after your father, because you punch like a little girl."

Trunks:" Whatever Cell, you know it hurts when my fist meets your face."

Cell:" It's pointless, why do and your friends continue to try and fight us."

Trunks:" Because as long as there's people and creatures like you in this world there is no freedom, and that is what we stand for."

Trunks then powered up to his maximum and charged over toward Cell. Trunks threw some really good punches to Cells ribs, he then kicked him onto the ground and fired off ten KI blasts onto him. Cell quickly got back on his feet and began to fight back against Trunks. Trunks tried to throw a couple more hits onto Cell, but the Android just blocked all punches with his advanced speed. Trunks started to catch up in speed with Cell, but Cell quickly increased his fighting speed.

Cell:" You have the potential just like your father, but just like him you are not good enough."

Trunks then tried even harder then before to hit Cell, but the Android is to fast for him.

Cell:" A fighter who fights with anger never wins."

Trunks:" Would you just shut up."

Trunks then tried to punch Cell again, but he graved him by his arm and threw him on the ground.

Carnage:" I am getting tired of you two Koopas, I'm going to cut you into tiny pieces."

Paratroopa:" I say we shut this symbiot down now!"

Koopa Troopa:" I'm totally agreeing with you, lets do it."

Paratroopa with his wings flew up into the air, he then dropped hard and fast from the sky and body slammed Carnage. Carnage fell to the ground as Paratroopa fell into him. Paratroopa quickly got back up and moved back next to Koopa Troopa.

Carnage:" So you two are very small, but tricky."

Carnage jumped to his feet, he then formed two blades out of his hands.

Koopa Troopa:" Paratroopa lets use are soccer attack now."

Paratroopa:" Ok great idea."

Koopa Troopa then went inside of his shell, Paratroopa then kicked the shell toward Carnage. Koopa Troopa smashed right into Carnages stomach, Carnage yelled out in pain as he fell to the ground. Carnage slowly got back on his feet, as Koopa Troopa popped out of his shell. Carnage then slashed Koopa Troopa a couple times and stomped on him. Koopa Troopa then fell to the ground unconious.

Paratroopa:" No Koopa Troopa."

Paratroopa then flew over toward Carnage and the two began fighting each other. The Koopa tanks and jets were attacking the Foot and Ganondorfs men. After 8 more hours of fighting it was almost nightfall and Bowser Surrendered. Cell had defeated Trunks, Carnage defeated Paratroopa, 17 and Bowser as well as some of Bowsers Koopa soldiers were still standing.

Ganondorf:" So you finally give up?"

Bowser:" Yes I do, obviously I can't continue fighting most my warriors are injured or dead."

Remaining Koopa tanks and fighters began to retreat. petey Piranha picked up both Paratroopa and Koopa Troopas bodies.

Cell:" Next time you guy's show your faces on this land, we will kill you."

Carnage:" If I were you guy's I would seek a new planet to live, if it were up to me we would kill you all right now."

Android 17 picked up Trunks body.

Bowser:" Everyone, lets go."

Bowser and all of his warriors retreated back to the Koopa head quarters.

Bowser:" All injured warriors go to the medical center now."

There are 900 doctors available to help. Bowser JR. came running down the castle stairs.

Bowser JR:" So papa did we win?"

Bowser:" No son, we were defeated and must leave this planet very soon."

Bowser JR:" What happened?"

Bowser:" They were just to powerful."

petey Piranha:" When we leave, which planet shall we go to?"

Bowser:" I have no idea."

Robotnick:" I have a good idea, how about we settle on the home planet of Sonic."

petey Piranha:" That sounds good, I heard it is a peaceful place."

Bowser:" I guess I should get the Koopa space shuttles ready."

Fly Guy then came into the room.

Fly Guy:" I heard the bad news, so what do we do now."

Bowser:" Inform all available Koopa mechanics to get the Koopa space ships ready."

Fly Guy:" Yes king Koopa."

He then left the room.

petey Piranha:" This castle along with most of this stuff in it, will have to be left behind."

Bowser:" I really don't have a choice we have to get off of this planet quickly."

Ganon's castle

Carnage:" I still say we should have killed them."

Cell:" That would have only wasted more of are time, and if they do come back they will die."

Shredder:" They will be no problem against us, besides they have lost most of their fighters in the fight."

Ganondorf:" We shall continue rebuilding and taking order of things."

Cell:" I will return to the Mushroom Kingdom now, would anyone like to join me?"

Shredder:" I will travel with you."

The two left and arrived to the Mushroom Kingdom shortly

Carnage:" I am enjoying all of this success, with no Spider-Man to stop me."

Ganondorf:" Who is Spider-Man?"

Carnage:" He is just an old foe of mine."

Ganondorf:" Having the only person who could defeat me, dead is a real treat."

Mushroom Kingdom

Peach and Daisy arrived at the Mushroom Kingdom within another 45 minuets.

Peach:" What is going on, my kingdom has been destroyed."

Daisy:" It looks like it is going threw major construction."

Peach:" I'm going to get to the bottom of this."

Peach walked over to one of the Mushroom workers.

Peach:" What is going on?"

Worker:" Oooh... Princess Peach, you have to help us, the four dark ones are having us work are butts off."

Peach:" Weir are they right now?"

Worker:" They are in the castle."

Peach:" Come Daisy, lets go to the castle."

Peach then graved Daisy by the hand and rushed with her to the castle. The two opened the door together. Sitting in a king size chair at the top of the stairs was Shredder, next to him was Cell.

Peach:" Who do you guy's think you are, treating my people like dirt and having them rebuild the Mushroom kingdom."

She screamed it out!!

Cell:" Well well if it isn't Princess Peach, I had no idea you were so beautiful."

Peach:" Excuse me, what did you just say?"

Shredder:" Who is the other woman?"

Daisy:" I am princess Daisy."

Cell:" Why did you two even bother to come here, if you came to take back control you are sadly mistaken."

Daisy:" Were are Luigi and Mario?"

Shredder:" They are dead, along with many other fighters."

Peach fainted in the next 3 seconds. Daisy caught her, before she fell to the ground.

Cell:" Take them away."

A couple Foot soldiers then graved Peach and Daisy.

Shredder:" You men head over to Hyrule and lock them up in one of the dungeons at Ganondorfs castle."

The Foot soldiers then left to Hyrule.

4 Day later

Bowser and all of his Koopa followers left the planet in Koopa space ships.

Ganondorf:" Now we have truly won, I saw Bowser and his buddies retreat on are radar map."

Cell:" Did they leave this planet?"

Ganondorf:" Yes."

Shredder:" Fantastic."

Ganondorf:" Princess Peach, go get us four each a beer."

Peach rolled her eyes at Ganondorf. He then slapped her in the face.

Ganondorf:" Don't roll your eyes at me, and do as I say"

Peach got them all beers from the kitchen.

Carnage:" That's a good girl, now go join Daisy by helping her clean out the many rooms in this castle."

Peach:" Yes Sir."

She walked off into another room and began to cry.

Peach:" Ooh Mario, I wish you where here everyone needs you, and so do I."

Shredder:" Tomorrow we will claim all of the Koopa territory, soon the world will be are's."

It looks like there is no hope for Freedom, will the four dark warriors be defeated or have they finally won. Find out in the next chapter of the Super adventure.

To BE Continue.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Posted

DUDE!!!!!

how do u have the time to come up with these great things

:D

Posted

DUDE!!!!!

how do u have the time to come up with these great things

:D

I come up with theses great ideas because I like to write fan fic stories, and I love crossovers. I'm Kristoffer Garrett.

Posted

MAKE PART 6! HURRY! i NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! DUSTIN! DO IT!

from, Jaden

Posted

MAKE PART 6! HURRY! i NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! DUSTIN! DO IT!

from, Jaden

...guhuhuh...

GAHAHAHAH1

AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHADYINGOFLAUGHTERATTHATSTUPIDNAME!

Oh god. I'm such a jerk.

Interesting story, though. Will follow.