Movie: The Cave of Ordeals

13 posts in this topic

Posted

In the corner of the desert in Zelda: Twlight Princess lays a dungeon that is arguably the hardest to beat in the entire game. It has 50 levels, each harder than the one before but is entirely optional.

This video is something as rare as almost a frag movie on a console game basically showing of "Link's" skills with his sword and items. Rob Zombie sets the tone with two songs and is followed by Ilia's Theme that ends the movie.

This is a smaller project with high quality that also serves as a trailer for the upcoming A twilight love story. (The Cave of Ordeals contains some minor spoilers in the beginning.)

1-ordeals_1.jpg1-ordeals_2.jpg1-ordeals_3.jpg1-ordeals_4.jpg

Download:

FileFront.com

FilePlanet.com

Stream:

YouTube

Google Video

I also have the movie on my ftp, you have to visit my site to download it from there.

Tell me what you think, here, on the forums on my webpage or in my guestbook (under Other)

http://www.btcreations.net

Posted

Well, It's a great video and I'll test that cave later but It doesn't show how to get inside the cave, it just appears in it somehow...

Can you explain that?

Posted

Well, It's a great video and I'll test that cave later but It doesn't show how to get inside the cave, it just appears in it somehow...

Can you explain that?

Well if you look just before when it says "The Cave of Ordeals" Link is outside in the desert and if you look on the map that is the exact spot where the cave is.

Posted

So you only have to walk in that point exactly? :embarrassed:

I was expeting a complicated metod to get inside... :unsure: Well, I guess the cave itself should be complicated enough

Posted

So you only have to walk in that point exactly? :embarrassed:

I was expeting a complicated metod to get inside... :unsure: Well, I guess the cave itself should be complicated enough

Just should be able to figure it out :P

Tthe cave is not complicated just very very very hard.

Posted

:huh: very hard? oh... that's a challenge *runs to get the Game Cube*

So... I don't understood at all... you only have to walk in that point exactly and you get into the cave, right? :embarrassed:

Forgive me, the homework uses all my brain...

Posted

:huh: very hard? oh... that's a challenge *runs to get the Game Cube*

So... I don't understood at all... you only have to walk in that point exactly and you get into the cave, right? :embarrassed:

Forgive me, the homework uses all my brain...

No there is a bunch of stuff you need to do, clawshot some flying things and then remove a bridge with Midna. But all that will be clear when you get there.

Also, if you have the GC-version think about that the map will be mirrored so insted of east in the desert you need to go west.

Posted

I already moved the bridge, but how is that stuff with the clawshot?

Sorry for asking you all these things, but I wanna get in that cave

Posted

I already moved the bridge, but how is that stuff with the clawshot?

Sorry for asking you all these things, but I wanna get in that cave

Yeah if you look my movie once more you see something flying. Grab onto that with the clawshot.

http://img122.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap79573lv4.jpg

Edit: No problem, as thanks u can register at my site ;)

Posted

Thanks Bt! I'll check that.

Hop I'll see you around :D

Posted

impressive Bt i've never had the dedication to go there but i think ill go try soon

Posted

The Cave of Ordeals is actually a lot easier to get to than trying to hunt for it on a map. Just get Midna to warp you to the Gerudo Plateau, it's right there at the drop point where she lands the two of you. Run down the staircase in the little sand cave, it'll be right where the large chunk of the bridge was that you can warp back to Hyrule Field.

Posted

pretty much u will find it sooner or later

i mean u have to go there(or at least the spot)