Fake Twilight Princess Screenshots

7 posts in this topic

Posted

So I remember, before TP came out, seeing two fake screenshots of it. They were 3D models, and I remember one of them showed Link underwater in a temple of sorts, possibly with the hookshot. I can't remember much of the other one, but they were obviously made by the same person (as they had the same artistic feel to them).

Does anybody know where I can find them? Doing a search on Google just brings up things about these recent Garry's Mod screenshots.

Thanks!

Posted

Eh, you'd be lucky to find anything left from TP's beta stage on the internet. I remember the old commercial, which is now impossible to find, that included the beta Armogohma. It was much better than the one we have now.

Posted

They were probably real, but they were beta. They took a LOT of stuff out.

Which disappoints a lot.

Posted

Like the magic bar, which is even in a screeny on the back cover of the case. lol

Posted

No, I don't think these were real. I seem to remember them coming out long ago, maybe around the E3 2004 debut of it (before it was even named Twilight Princess).

Posted

No, I don't think these were real. I seem to remember them coming out long ago, maybe around the E3 2004 debut of it (before it was even named Twilight Princess).

Yeah.

Those were beta screens.

Because that's what it looked like before it was finished.

And it was beautiful.

Now...