Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This day was awesome

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Today I woke up thinking this was going to be a bad day, but I was wrong. First there was no school which sucks, but hey a day off. I mean I got out of like a test or 2. Then I cleaned my room and made $5. :D Then I started listening to Michael Jackson, I can't remember why, but I did. It reminded me that I wanted to beat Beat It on expert because I always got stuck at 71%. So while I was looking for GHWT I found $10 right between GHIII and GHWT. Then I beat Beat It on expert on my second try.

So today was pretty good. I made $15 and reached a goal. Sure the goal doesn't help me life, but whatever.

Posted

well, my day:

8:30: Get up for school (school starts at 8:40 so im late :\)

9:10: PE lesson first, which I hate. We were doing cross country running on a muddy field and I got caked in mud

10:00: Then maths starts. I dont really need to explain how this is mad

11:20: English starts. Now, I enjoy english, but we had netbooks; and im tellin ya, these have like 0.1MB RAM, and mine didnt even start up so that was f***ed

12:20: Our "Personal Develpment" lesson. We were running over some saftey precortions in the workplace. SOOO BORING!

1:20: LUNCH!!! I got a plate of chips, and 3 buns >_> (Thats the english chips, as in fish and chips, not USA chips :D)

2:05: Science lesson. Chemestary. This was actually a fun lesson so nothing to say about it (But I do have science normally :D)

2:50: The school bought us all some free easyer eggs, but I dont like chocolate so I gave mine to a less fortunate person (Only people that got 100% attendencfe at school got one)

...so...a productive day :D

Posted

Today was average, but at the end of it my "real self," from last semester started coming back. The fun, party-ish, friendly, outgoing, awesome me that's been all but absent this semester -.-

So... Am I back? I don't know, but I'm gonna find out, and it'd better be good :D

Posted

My day was pretty awesome. I didn't have school so I slept in, then I went with my friend to grab breakfast at Café Rio. (around 11:30) I had a flame grilled steak burrito, enchilada style with medium sauce. Very tasty. Then we bought some chips and went up to our friend's school and gave them to him. My friend went with the other friend to his class just for kicks. (This was a private school too, lol) It was fine though because we know the teacher from our church. I went home because my dad thought it wasn't a great idea. So I watched an episode of Psych. My first friend later came over and abducted me to his house, where we watched Napolean Dynamite. Such a stupid movie. :/ Then the second friend from the private school showed up and we hung out and got some new music on our iPods. Then us three went to another friends house and we all hung out for a while. Then I came home for dinner and came on here.

Posted

i missed gridiron training