Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cirt's Adventure in Spain!

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Starbucks is great, Mcdonalds is just cheap and unhealthy.

Posted

Oh yeah, I went with EF tours to france. Did your tour guide walk around carrying a flower for you to look for in case you got lost? because ours did. She was cool. She kept pointing out how easily I blended in with everything there, and that I would make a good native, even though I speak so little french.

Also She, and all the other people on the trip, enjoyed pointing out my strong resemblance to Sylvester Stallone, which has become common place in the last year.

Posted

You talk a lot like him.

Posted

Oh yeah, I went with EF tours to france. Did your tour guide walk around carrying a flower for you to look for in case you got lost? because ours did. She was cool. She kept pointing out how easily I blended in with everything there, and that I would make a good native, even though I speak so little french.

Also She, and all the other people on the trip, enjoyed pointing out my strong resemblance to Sylvester Stallone, which has become common place in the last year.

I mean your voice is pretty damn sexy, she probably didn't want to be upfront about it.

Did you guys know? Pheo almost did the voice of Master Chief.

xD